It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Caught Posing as Republican Election Judges in Colorado!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Please for crying out loud stop using that term that was made up by politicians, Because they already banned/regulated 'machine' guns.

'Assault' weapon what a GD joke.

Anything can be used to 'assault'.

Hey lets regulate them 'assault' knives !

Funny before the Clinton Era the term didn't exist.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: neo96

The Constitution said nothing about automatic assault rifles being affordable for most people.

It doesn't ban them either.

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

At the time of the writing of the constitution.

The flintlock was the pinnacle of technological development.

And we all know they didn't use 'harsh words' to win 'independence'.

Funny that word as some have no concept of what it means anymore.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Okay automatic liberty fire sticks...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Okay automatic liberty fire sticks...

And it would still be wrong.

Just as the people who coined the phrase showed everyone they have no clue of what they were talking about.

The term 'Assault' weapon defines a weapons based on nothing but it's looks.

If it looks 'scary'= bad.

Doesn't have anything to do with the function of the weapon.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What's funny is how we only apply "independence" and defend it when it comes to things that fits in to our own world view.

The constitution says that "all men are created equal", but it took a constitutional convention just to consider black folks 3/5 of a person, and an amendment to say that you cannot discriminate against voters based on race. But the bigots got past that by requiring literacy tests and poll taxes (ID laws?) for those that were not grandfathered in (whites).

So please spare us the talk about the constitution and independence until you apply it to all people, not just those that believe in the same things or think like you do.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Actually, the term assualt rifle has military origins and is not based on just it's looks.

The translation assault rifle gradually became the common term for similar firearms sharing the same technical definition as the StG 44. In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[12][13][14]

It must be an individual weapon with provision to fire from the shoulder (i.e. a buttstock)
It must be capable of selective fire
It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle
Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable box magazine
And it should at least have an effective range of 300 metres (330 yards)
Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles despite frequently being called such.

Source

As a pro-2nd guy, I'm surprised that you didn't know this....since you're such a pro-2nd guy yourself.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

What's funny is how we only apply "independence" and defend it when it comes to things that fits in to our own world view.

Yeah I was laughing earlier when they said they were pro weed, and for 'common sense' gun regulation.

The constitution says that "all men are created equal", but it took a constitutional convention just to consider black folks 3/5 of a person, and an amendment to say that you cannot discriminate against voters based on race. But the bigots got past that by requiring literacy tests and poll taxes (ID laws?) for those that were not grandfathered in (whites).

And there is no greater expression of equality with gun ownership.

Man, woman,black or white.

Doesn't matter.

So please spare us the talk about the constitution and independence until you apply it to all people, not just those that believe in the same things or think like you do.

Spare me the GD false outrage.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

On another note I wonder why all the evil rich folks are 'subhuman' today.

I always get a chuckle when AA's get brought up.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yeah I was laughing earlier when they said they were pro weed, and for 'common sense' gun regulation.

There is a big difference between the two. I am pro-2nd and still believe that there should be regulations on firearms. I know many people that should not have a gun and the current restrictions keep them from becoming armed.

As for pot, when you can shoot weed through a barrel and kill someone with it....let me know.

Spare me the GD false outrage

What outrage is that? I'm not the one saying GD everything and "stop calling it an assault weapon".

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In my opinion no gun by itself is scary. Unfettered access by lunatics and those with bad intentions... is. And the more capable of destruction a gun is the scarier the access becomes. I'm all for the 2nd even the incorrect modern interpretation of it but I don't happen to think that common sense restriction is any kind of infringement.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Well if they are posing as Rep, I would say thats intentional?

Sure..."IF"..

The same unstable, teary eyed woman that accused people of posing as GOP admitted that was not true aka it was not intentional. The review board was imbalanced with Dems because they could not find enough volunteers.

What are you missing?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

On another note I wonder why all the evil rich folks are 'subhuman' today.

I always get a chuckle when AA's get brought up.

I don't know what you're referring to when you say AA, but I have to ask....are comparing the horrible, inhumane way blacks were treated in this country to today's rich?

I'm sorry, I must have missed the lynchings and forced labor placed upon the unfortunate rich. Them 'subhumans" must be good at hiding their persecution in the trunk of their Mercedes?
edit on 11/3/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There is a big difference between the two. I a

No there isn't.

Either a person is pro personal liberty or they aren't.

Weed/guns same GD issue.

I am pro-2nd and still believe that there should be regulations on firearms. I

So part time liberty eh!

That is the biggest problem with American politics.

It lacks consistency.

To repeat if your for one your for both.

What outrage is that? I'm not the one saying GD everything and "stop calling it

This comment wasn't 'outrage' ?

Yeah know this comment said that was pretty much BS.

As it clearly shows they were for selective freedoms:

I am pro-2nd and still believe that there should be regulations on firearms

Yeah that is FALSE OUTRAGE.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, do I have the essence of this bruhaha down pat?

One person officially shifted their party registration over a month before the election from Democrat to Republican?

That one person is the basis for "Democrats are masquerading as Republicans" ... implying that there was more than one?

Then the GOP Chair sees someone passing by inaccurate signatures and doesn't say anything at the time? Doesn't report it to the election officials at the time? Saves the information up and tosses it into a speech about how Democrats steal elections?

One person (out of 250 workers) who may or may not be Republican but who, at any rate, did what is legally required to switch parties ... was "passing" voter registration cards by and Ms. GOP didn't say anything at the time, but cried about it later?

Do I have this right? Is that about the size of it?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Let me ask you Neo, would you be willing to say that it's reasonable to have a law stating that cannot sell a firearm to, let's say, a 7 year old kid?

That would be a common sense regulation...correct?

Would you be willing to say that we shouldn't let people convicted of murder to own a gun?

If so, you are in favor of common sense regulations not strictly addressed in the constitution. That's not selective liberty, that common sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I don't know what you're referring to when you say AA, but I have to ask....are comparing the horrible, inhumane way blacks were treated in this country to today's rich?

Of course.

Let us completely ignore the rights, and property of them evil folks.

They only exist to service the mob.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the lynchings and forced labor placed upon the unfortunate rich. Them 'subhumans" must be good at hiding their persecution in the trunk of their Mercedes?

Yeah well I haven't missed the public lynchings done by the left when it comes to them evil rich folks paying their 'fair' share.

Hell the current potus was elected on it.

Funny how today's mob doesn't give one rats arse what is done to the rich.

edit on 3-11-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yup. Sounds like she should be in big trouble herself.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

*sigh*....yes. You got it.

This was another soap opera piece created for dramatic effect with the knee-jerk, emotionally-driven, PC neconservative crowd in mind.

This is just another segment in the overall narrative that democrats are trying to steal votes with election fraud, using tactics like this or vast armies of illegal immigrants that have no valid, big-government mandated ID.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Let me ask you Neo, would you be willing to say that it's reasonable to have a law stating that cannot sell a firearm to, let's say, a 7 year old kid?

Wasn't aware it was the function of the state to replace the parents job.

Nice strawman though.

Nope that isn't common sense.

Would you be willing to say that we shouldn't let people convicted of murder to own a gun?

So if a person commits a crime.

Pays the debt to society.

That doesn't matter.

Punish them for the entire lives!

Nope not even close.

If so, you are in favor of common sense regulations not strictly addressed in the constitution. That's not selective liberty, that common sense.

There is nothing common sense about regulation.

Because ALL regulation punishes those who do nothing wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join