It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Underground Labyrinth of Hawara (Revisited)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: Hanslune

I just saw your reply and you were right to put my last sentence in quotes and throw it back at me. I cannot even believe I typed that. Its a very crude way of explaining how I feel.

And as for sources----as a untrained eye its more a cumulative based opinion. I know you and a couple of others have talked ad nausea about how there are vast differences in timelines and sometimes the material I read second hand is crafted more to imagine.

I guess if I were to be brutally honest--its due to the lack of understanding one would acquire if they were more scholared as opposed to curious.

Plus I kinda enjoyed Hancocks style. I always thought Atlantis was hogwash in terms of technology.

Yes he is a good writer unfortunately he's good at fiction writing not scientifically valid stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: carsforkids

What you suggest isn't outlandish by any means. Pygmy peoples exist, so its not beyond possibility that a race of taller people existed, in our not too distant past.

Personally I suspect it might have more to do with protecting heritage. DNA of todays egyptian population is mostly levant (Syria and Lebanon), But if the builders of the old kingdom were the ethopians. It would deny any blood heritage of the current population to the old kingdom.

Similarily, the black Lemba tribe state that they were the origianl Jews, driven out of Judea some 2500 years ago. Replaced by white race that adopted their history.

So suspect our history is a history written by conquerors. That jave re-wrote history to promote their own heritage.

Now those are good points. But it sounds thru great historians that this megalithic
site is of supernatural (if you will) proportions. Ethiopians I believe do guard the arc.

I'd love to see the depictions of monsters and Gods.
edit on 29-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join