It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Underground Labyrinth of Hawara (Revisited)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: Hanslune

No. Like I have said plenty times by now, Lake Moeris has never been found. Get over it and read your opponents' posts before you jump into the ring. Just a hint.

However you are wrong, you don't get to make up geographical truths and impose them on others - lol

What is it they say about a haughty mind again? You'd might like to revisit the wisdom of the ages one of these days. I think you'd be amazed of what they will pull out of the Sahara in the years to come as more and more satellites are aimed at the dunes to uncover their secrets layer by layer. At the end of last Ice Age Sahara was green and stayed green until the Greeks and the Romans took over. Take a look at www.livescience.com... and www.livescience.com...

That is all well known - the question to you is specific; what evidence do you have that there was a large artificial lake located in the Libyan desert surrounded by AE ruins and connected to the Nile by canals.

Simple concept - so what do you have to back up your contention that so, so many people got so very much wrong?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

what evidence do you have that there was a large artificial lake located in the Libyan desert surrounded by AE ruins and connected to the Nile by canals.

Simple concept - so what do you have to back up your contention that so, so many people got so very much wrong?

Well, looking at the map below, there are 8 natural lakes under the sand:

From www.livescience.com... (circle is mine)

Also if you look inside the white ring I placed there, you'll see that the specific area I placed the lake, you find the source of a large river network, but no natural lake to be found, no apparent water source. Also note how the area where I plotted the lake, you find natural waterways and lakes depositing into the Gulf of Libya. What a coincidence.
edit on 10-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: picture credit

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Yep one would be astounded to find fossil rivers in a place that was once wet and savannah.

The question is where is the artificial lake with the AE construction around it (the odd city or two, islands with pyramids, etc) and the canals that connect it to the Nile.

The canals should be easy to find as they would have breached the walls of the Nile valley. Perhaps they were at Lake Moeris.......

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yep one would be astounded to find fossil rivers in a place that was once wet and savannah.

Well, it answered your question, didn't it? But I see, not impressed.

The question is where is the artificial lake with the AE construction around it (the odd city or two, islands with pyramids, etc) and the canals that connect it to the Nile.

That's why it's called archaeology and discovery, you actually have to find it. People have been searching for Atlantis for thousands of years, and all we have is one source, a small note of Plato.

The canals should be easy to find as they would have breached the walls of the Nile valley. Perhaps they were at Lake Moeris.......

Easy to find? Needle in the hey-stack is a walk in the park compared to finding anything under hundreds of feet of shifting sand over an area twice the size of France. Easy, ha? About as easy as to please you I suppose.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Very easy based on your claims

To remind you:

For your idea to be valid there MUST be a canal from the Nile to said lake and then another canal to release the water so it would do 'x' - you were rather vague about that. However your claim requires that it would have to be somewhere upstream of Giza so that Giza would be flooded....

There fore there must be one or more breaches of the Nile valley rim. These are a necessity to allow the canals to work - so where are they? The Bahra Youssef is easy to find so where are these canals?

Where is this huge artificial lake?

I suggest you learn Arabic.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r
From an interview of Dr. Carmen Boulter, her new documentary series The New Atlantis will be touching on the mysterious Hawara Labyrinth in Egypt. There's a 3D model of the 2 level underground complex from satellite scans in the first few minutes of the interview.

As a sequel to The Pyramid Code, The New Atlantis is already on post-production and their target date of release is on July this year. If I remember correctly, Boulter said that Atlantis is in Indonesia. It'll be an interesting watch.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Not savanna, but millions of acres of farmland, wheat and barley for the most part.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join