It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Underground Labyrinth of Hawara (Revisited)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

originally posted by: Hanslune

a reply to: Hanslune

No. Like I have said plenty times by now, Lake Moeris has never been found. Get over it and read your opponents' posts before you jump into the ring. Just a hint.

However you are wrong, you don't get to make up geographical truths and impose them on others - lol

What is it they say about a haughty mind again? You'd might like to revisit the wisdom of the ages one of these days. I think you'd be amazed of what they will pull out of the Sahara in the years to come as more and more satellites are aimed at the dunes to uncover their secrets layer by layer. At the end of last Ice Age Sahara was green and stayed green until the Greeks and the Romans took over. Take a look at www.livescience.com... and www.livescience.com...

That is all well known - the question to you is specific; what evidence do you have that there was a large artificial lake located in the Libyan desert surrounded by AE ruins and connected to the Nile by canals.

Simple concept - so what do you have to back up your contention that so, so many people got so very much wrong?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

what evidence do you have that there was a large artificial lake located in the Libyan desert surrounded by AE ruins and connected to the Nile by canals.

Simple concept - so what do you have to back up your contention that so, so many people got so very much wrong?

Well, looking at the map below, there are 8 natural lakes under the sand:

From www.livescience.com... (circle is mine)

Also if you look inside the white ring I placed there, you'll see that the specific area I placed the lake, you find the source of a large river network, but no natural lake to be found, no apparent water source. Also note how the area where I plotted the lake, you find natural waterways and lakes depositing into the Gulf of Libya. What a coincidence.
edit on 10-11-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: picture credit

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Yep one would be astounded to find fossil rivers in a place that was once wet and savannah.

The question is where is the artificial lake with the AE construction around it (the odd city or two, islands with pyramids, etc) and the canals that connect it to the Nile.

The canals should be easy to find as they would have breached the walls of the Nile valley. Perhaps they were at Lake Moeris.......

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yep one would be astounded to find fossil rivers in a place that was once wet and savannah.

Well, it answered your question, didn't it? But I see, not impressed.

The question is where is the artificial lake with the AE construction around it (the odd city or two, islands with pyramids, etc) and the canals that connect it to the Nile.

That's why it's called archaeology and discovery, you actually have to find it. People have been searching for Atlantis for thousands of years, and all we have is one source, a small note of Plato.

The canals should be easy to find as they would have breached the walls of the Nile valley. Perhaps they were at Lake Moeris.......

Easy to find? Needle in the hey-stack is a walk in the park compared to finding anything under hundreds of feet of shifting sand over an area twice the size of France. Easy, ha? About as easy as to please you I suppose.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Very easy based on your claims

To remind you:

For your idea to be valid there MUST be a canal from the Nile to said lake and then another canal to release the water so it would do 'x' - you were rather vague about that. However your claim requires that it would have to be somewhere upstream of Giza so that Giza would be flooded....

There fore there must be one or more breaches of the Nile valley rim. These are a necessity to allow the canals to work - so where are they? The Bahra Youssef is easy to find so where are these canals?

Where is this huge artificial lake?

I suggest you learn Arabic.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r
From an interview of Dr. Carmen Boulter, her new documentary series The New Atlantis will be touching on the mysterious Hawara Labyrinth in Egypt. There's a 3D model of the 2 level underground complex from satellite scans in the first few minutes of the interview.

As a sequel to The Pyramid Code, The New Atlantis is already on post-production and their target date of release is on July this year. If I remember correctly, Boulter said that Atlantis is in Indonesia. It'll be an interesting watch.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Not savanna, but millions of acres of farmland, wheat and barley for the most part.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Nothing you have seen in your scope of studies and travels didn't convince you that something like an Atlantis isn't out there?

I know you are one of three people whose sobering insight tends to suffocate the more out there imaginings on ancient cultures...but nothing someone like Hancock (set aside some of the more fantastical claims please) tries to point out about similarities in origin stories?

To me the greatest indicator is the fact that different cultures speak about teachers trying to help lead man out of dark times.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
A more recent video concerning the Labyrinth is here...

Why would egyptian authorities continue to block research on the Labyrinth????

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Hawass likely recognized the likelihood for theft. A good reason, in his mind, for not announcing the location of this huge site. Whether it's real or not, theives would certainly do damage, which was Hawass' main thrust - preservation.

cods wollop. Its because as usual the real information is hidden behind an information wall. You simply like to defend the #fakehistory narrative.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Not savanna, but millions of acres of farmland, wheat and barley for the most part.

No evidence for that and also AFAWK they had no domesticate those at that time.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

Nothing you have seen in your scope of studies and travels didn't convince you that something like an Atlantis isn't out there?

I know you are one of three people whose sobering insight tends to suffocate the more out there imaginings on ancient cultures...but nothing someone like Hancock (set aside some of the more fantastical claims please) tries to point out about similarities in origin stories?

To me the greatest indicator is the fact that different cultures speak about teachers trying to help lead man out of dark times.

Howdy atlantiswatusi

Like many who go into archaeology I first read as young teen-ager fringe material but it was in the 9th grade that I read Aku Aku by Thor Heyerdahl and that set me on my path.

No there is no evidence of a world-wide 'invisible civilization' one of the things one learns is just how much stuff a real civilization leaves behind. Millions of piece of evidence in the case of say Egypt. Now I suspect we will find a number of smaller non-civilizations like Gobekli Tepe and Catalhuyuck in the future. I have spend 50+ years looking for a flowering of a 'civilization' in the Eemian - no such luck so far.

""To me the greatest indicator is the fact that different cultures speak about teachers trying to help lead man out of dark times""

You might want to check the sources for those claims.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Harte

Hawass likely recognized the likelihood for theft. A good reason, in his mind, for not announcing the location of this huge site. Whether it's real or not, theives would certainly do damage, which was Hawass' main thrust - preservation.

cods wollop. Its because as usual the real information is hidden behind an information wall. You simply like to defend the #fakehistory narrative.

LOL
Judging by some of the really dumb things I've seen you post here, you haven't even bothered to look at the things that aren't behind your imaginary "information wall."
You just like to bitch.

Harte

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
(theory)

The Construction Projects on Earth, paralleled the earth ring/rainbow tangents.............one common accepted value is "33rd Parallel"............what really happened was, different people tore down the structures and filled in what they could to make the triangle pyramids. Doing that, probably assisted in phasing out the potential of the rings/rainbow, but only for a season until humanities natural uncleanness does that naturally. (the old testament was guided by angels/sons of man, their sins or humanities sin was turned into foolishness, blindness, that re-building was only a worthless sin, no value).

Something Different See Below

findlatitudeandlongitude.com/

Earth may have more then on "ring/rainbow", they may also pivot. Blue marks "Hawara Pyramid" .......... the double lines mark "Flight 370 and its Debris Location", in an almost perfect line to the bottom of the CROSS along the "33 Degree Parallel", (which generally ties the "Devil's Sea Triangle, and the Bermuda Triangle" together with the egypt pyramids).

Coincidentally, "why the apparent focus on that area?", alignment point for earth ring/rainbow............humanity is too unclean to have anything relative to a unified field, too much of that living matter. ................. very similar to "1290 and 1335" of Daniel, but not the same, just a thought.
edit on 21-9-2020 by fintalini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Imagine if we spent half of what we do for defense on archaeology and getting to Mars instead? For $500 billion we can dig up anything we want in Egypt and get to Mars on whats leftover.
edit on 21-9-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Imagine if we spent half of what we do on defense on archaeology and getting to Mars instead? For $500 billion we can dig up anything we want in Egypt and get to Mars on whats leftover.

(Mars has Rings, all the planets in our solar system do, do to previous processes (unified field exercisements) ................ planet Earth specifically does not because of "dead flesh", uncleanness and too much of that living matter) (this issue declassified the planet pluto as a planet, otherwise said processes would of left debris rings ............ with humanities uncleanness the effect was apparently reversed and pulled the earth's rings down)

The Cydonia Institute, did a lot of studies about the Planet Mars .............. one thing they deleted was the association to the Mars Rings around the Planet and its megalith structures on the surface.

*Low Yield Arguments, use energy propensities of the relative celestial bodies in view, to extend its duration of operation, assuming, the person or ability to do activities will not be there very long................it depends on the argument used................however, in histories past there is also, lost of "dead flesh" deliberately put there to shut said activities down...................its easy to put those together and see that basic human uncleanness drove them to destroy and build pyramid structures specifically, filled in with soil.

This is not true on all locations on mars, its argument dependent, for whatever purpose, those energies could be redirected, because we don't understand much, a pyramid could be nothing more then a giant turn switch.

EDIT - Today

(nothing like that has to happen, on earth...................then how will people be moved around? people can be moved around by a space craft, this earth's energy network does not have to be deployed ............ remember humanities , "no will to live" , humanity has to deal with that, or its not important, mercies will go forth people saved, nothing else has to happen, god doesn't have to be answered) (not just space craft, vessels can be adjusted to move people around, so it doesn't involve more degree, of said activities, thing very toned down)

(something like that, humanity is going to play suicid* pleasure, already, these are legal activities clauses) (for not doing nothing much, nothing tied really to the old testament)

(flat earth/inner earth, of earth's energies in times past, is not important if there is live in the universe, same thing, except this earth is not specifically used, beyond that, those genetic lines have no faucet in god's mercies, however, i'll have to see what i will allow them to impose)

(god's mercies go forth, many people are saved, and humanity despite of all that, chooses to die in a foolish way ............ that sound's great, and that should still be viable, more then that, remember god's issue of humanity having "no will to live" and it does not, humanity is nothing) EDIT (people marvel at the way those less then people, end their lives in hurting moses, that is also good in that this is activities tied to humanities sin, and its states as only an offering for god, no value)
edit on 21-9-2020 by fintalini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I just saw your reply and you were right to put my last sentence in quotes and throw it back at me. I cannot even believe I typed that. Its a very crude way of explaining how I feel.

And as for sources----as a untrained eye its more a cumulative based opinion. I know you and a couple of others have talked ad nausea about how there are vast differences in timelines and sometimes the material I read second hand is crafted more to imagine.

I guess if I were to be brutally honest--its due to the lack of understanding one would acquire if they were more scholared as opposed to curious.

Plus I kinda enjoyed Hancocks style. I always thought Atlantis was hogwash in terms of technology.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Lord this surpasses the pyramids? and there's no dig?

What the hell is wrong with that picture?

Is this the one that housed the Minotaur? No huh that was Greek?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Why would egyptian authorities continue to block research on the Labyrinth????

This could only be fear. They fear they can't explain it with out giants?

Everyone knows what you think of me saying such outlandish things heart.
But I don't give a crap. If I'm wrong it's no sweat. But if you are that's really
bad.
edit on 28-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

What you suggest isn't outlandish by any means. Pygmy peoples exist, so its not beyond possibility that a race of taller people existed, in our not too distant past.

Personally I suspect it might have more to do with protecting heritage. DNA of todays egyptian population is mostly levant (Syria and Lebanon), But if the builders of the old kingdom were the ethopians. It would deny any blood heritage of the current population to the old kingdom.

Similarily, the black Lemba tribe state that they were the origianl Jews, driven out of Judea some 2500 years ago. Replaced by white race that adopted their history.

So suspect our history is a history written by conquerors. That jave re-wrote history to promote their own heritage.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join