It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing 11:11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm sure this topic has popped up in this forum before, I wouldn't know I'm new here.

Anyway for many years I have been part of what I originally thought was a personal coincidence thingy ma bobby. That is I have repeatedly been subjected to 11:11 'prompts'(for lack of a better term).

Basically for over 10 years i will wake up from a deep sleep, turn to my clock and it will be 11:11. I will see it in the day, glance at clock at 11:11, see it on watches and clocks that are in obscure locations, everywhere basically. Until this year i disregarded it as one of those things until something truely ground shaking happened to me.

I went to a search engine for a laugh, In this case I went to www.metacrawler.com -though anyone will do, and i wrote 11:11 simply to see what would happen.

My oh my I nearly fainted.

Apparently this phenomenon happens to millions of people worldwide and it is increasing day by day.

my reaction when i realized my personal coincidence thingy ma boggy was happening to millions of folk the world around?

.....'What the F&ck is all this about?! what the hell is going on??

Now there are many sites touting religious stuff and new age stuff and stuff and all sorts, I, being a bit wary of religion and all its deviations have not settled on a given theory yet.

So I ask you.

Are you aware of this phenomenon?

Does it happen to you?

What do you make of it?

I favor the possibility that it is a form of communication from ET's. Perhaps a way to communicate their existence to certain homosapiens without risking shocking them to death by materializing in front of them. Perhaps some of us have been chosen by them for whatever purposes, perhaps to assist in something that will occur in the near future?

Perhaps i think too much.....

I would value your feedback,

Indy Vidual

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Indy_Vidual]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy_Vidual
Are you aware of this phenomenon?
Does it happen to you?
What do you make of it?

Hmm well, I always wake up to numbers all the same, or see the clock or what have you. I've seen 11:11, 12:12, 3:33 (that's my most common one). I did not have any idea of such a phenomenon, did you have a link to the website you read this on? When this happens to me, I assume it's just a folklore tale, that if you make a wish on it, it's good luck.....So I always wish on something,
I know I'm goofy. I didn't really *make* anything out of it, and always just passed it off as coincidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'm sure this topic has popped up in this forum before, I wouldn't know I'm new here.

Yeah, it has. And though I don't say this very often, I have to state....IF YOU'D JUST SEARCHED 11:11 just THINK of what you'd found.

Seriously...you admitted it yourself and still didn't try to contribute to existing threads.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well I wasn't even aware that there was a fokelore surrounding this 11:11 thing until recently! call me niave!(No don't, i'm sensitive
)

Seriously though this is serious, if you are experiencing promopts of 11:11, or multiples of it as you have mentioned then you may be one of us-errgh whatever that is!

The prompts have increased recently alot for many people I spoeak to who I have met through searching.

The best thing you can do is simply write 11:11 into a search engine and review the results. I do not endorse, specifically, any of the 11@11 websites but I am now aware that indeed something extra ordinary and beyond current human understanding is taking place to many of us here on earth, why? Not sure. Is it REALLY happening? absoF&ckinglutely, it is real believe me.

Go to google or whatever, write exactly like this '11:11'

I sense you will experience much amazement today/this evening.....much like I did.

Speak to you soon I hope.

Indy Vidual

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've got the same thing going with 357.
Now thats scary.
I know what I'm NOT giving anyone for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Yeah, it has. And though I don't say this very often, I have to state....IF YOU'D JUST SEARCHED 11:11 just THINK of what you'd found.

Seriously...you admitted it yourself and still didn't try to contribute to existing threads.

Yes indeed. Nice to meet you to ...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
man you people needn't worry, its nothing big, its probably because of a biological clock inside of you that makes you wake up to a certain time after a certain amount of time.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rifleman
man you people needn't worry, its nothing big, its probably because of a biological clock inside of you that makes you wake up to a certain time after a certain amount of time.

Yes exactly. For three years straight I woke up at 7:37am no matter if I had to work or not. Exactly on the dot, time change or what have you. It was odd, but some sort of clock inside like you said.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yeah errgh rifleman. Ummmm I should perhaps mention that I am 25 years of age with and IQ of 144 and am not easily taken in by wild assertions. I have looked into what you are saying and i'm afraid that theory does not stand up to scrutiny, thanks anyway though.

Anyone care to offer a slightly more 'involved' theory.

Did i fail to mention that clocks stop at 11:11, Radio, computer and cd players stop at 11:11?......my bad I did didn't I, well, they do. It isn't just waking to 11:11 its a matter of being subjected to it in almost ever way it can appear.

Indy Vidual

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The best thing you can do is simply write 11:11 into a search engine and review the results.

And you want to get lippy, right? You won't be making me feel bad about the fact you made no attempt at searching 11, let alone 2 11's...you've proven you know how to do it.

bah

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Nah man, it's because the enlarged prostate makes me have to pee every 35 minutes. People who see the numbers all the time have too many clocks.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yeah errgh rifleman. Ummmm I should perhaps mention that I am 25 years of age with and IQ of 144

Oh, here's the answer. I believe we have emperical data to prove you have to have an IQ of at least 145 to work the farking google search.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The best thing you can do is simply write 11:11 into a search engine and review the results.

And you want to get lippy, right? You won't be making me feel bad about the fact you made no attempt at searching 11, let alone 2 11's...you've proven you know how to do it.

bah

I'm sorry, perhaps your having a bad day. Do you have something constructive to say or is this usually how you impress the opposite sex?

No just kidding. Seriously though, chill. Get over it, move on, my bad i didn't search this forum, but then again perhaps I wanted to start a fresh topic on this issue. Apparently atleast one other person found it immensely useful so it is bearing fruit already! 'By Jove! he's right you know!!'

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yeah errgh rifleman. Ummmm I should perhaps mention that I am 25 years of age with and IQ of 144

Oh, here's the answer. I believe we have emperical data to prove you have to have an IQ of at least 145 to work the farking google search.

Ohhh crap i'm one point off!? shucks, I can only imagine how bad it must therefore be for you.

Fear not, nothing to see anyway

Now, shall we play nice my dear friend?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, enjoy it while it last.

Thank GAWD we have a new perspective on this subject

I'll impress you...search this

That was all of two seconds...and then you could have contributed to an ongoing discussion.

But already we have signs that you believe: 1. You are intellectually superior to those of us that can actually use the search function, and 2. superior to all others who have expressed an opinion on this subject.

COOL! We'll all survive now...because of you, and ONLY you!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well, enjoy it while it last.

Thank GAWD we have a new perspective on this subject

I'll impress you...search this

That was all of two seconds...and then you could have contributed to an ongoing discussion.

But already we have signs that you believe: 1. You are intellectually superior to those of us that can actually use the search function, and 2. superior to all others who have expressed an opinion on this subject.

COOL! We'll all survive now...because of you, and ONLY you!

Oh man, really!?!?....oh shucks your just kidding aren't you!

Now as fruitful as this conversation is; My bad has been noted and your stern librarian botty smacking has been headed, might we please either seize and dissest or continue on to pastures anew?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Deary me that search list is far far far tooooooo long.

I am glad I started a new thread, perhaps new bee's will come and help me manufacture new honey!

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

And perhaps I stated my IQ was 144 because I fely inferior in your presence?

.....Perhaps ;o)

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

lazy...

and i don't see anything new to the old threads...hmmm.

You're just proving the point that this thread was created for your ego...not the topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

lazy...

and i don't see anything new to the old threads...hmmm.

You're just proving the point that this thread was created for your ego...not the topic.

With all due respect Vall I cannot imagine what is more Egotistical than advertising one's 'New Blog' as a signiture in every post one makes, You got me?

Now thus far other than telling me off and acting somewhat miserably you have done nothing but be an annoyance-though an amusing one I must say! :0)

Now last chance because I don't do confrontations my friend. Either stop repeating the same thing over and over like a broken record or get the hell outta dodge.....which is it to be? , don't make me hit the red button, I don't want to hit the red button candy pants....

P.S Furthermore you refer to yourself as divine as well as advertise your Blog in every damn post. And you call me Egotisical?! man thats a bit rich wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Now last chance because I don't do confrontations my friend. Either stop repeating the same thing over and over like a broekn record or get the hell outta dodge.....which is it to be, don't make me hit the red button, I don't want to hit the red button candy pants....

You have now had two requests completely rejected:

1. One - If you can't get your phat arse up off the couch to change the channel, at least get those phat, philthy phingers moving to do a search you've already proven you know how to do. And I have no desire to contribute anything of worth to a worthless thread initiated out of egotistical pride-driven thinking you should circumvent others' discussions on this topic because you're too good to just "respond".

2. Hit the red button - I dare you. You phreak.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join