It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Cases Outside of Africa all 5 of them

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: nukedog

LOL a really great thread is the chart update thread. Truth be told I do not fear Ebola I fear panic. I thought for many years the people would panic over the economy this disease might beat it out. Even a 1000 confirmed cases in the US would send the system into overload.

Ebola was so 2014 dude. I've already moved on to Putin vs NWO

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts
Yes, I will jump in here, the water isn't too hot yet. So it's only Ebola cases outside of Africa. What's the latest on that Dr. Spencer in N.Y. ? Where is he? I don't think he really has Ebola. I think it's a psyops operation. Can we talk about Kaci Hickox?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Funny you would say that I was reading your past posts to see your point of view. Timing was perfect.....creepy. I do appreciate you well thought replies but I think I am done in this thread no point running up the post count.
edit on 1-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Funny you would say that I was reading your past posts to see your point of view. Timing was perfect.....creepy. I do appreciate you well thought replies but I think I am done in this thread no point running up the post count.

Agreed. I wish this was the 50's or something. So jealous of my grandparents.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I think it's a psyops operation. Can we talk about Kaci Hickox?

I do not disagree. Yes talk.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have never met a "nurse" such as her before. She seems to be on a deliberate mission of reverse psychology. She wants the public to demand forced quarantines. Right now these reported cases of healthcare workers returning with "Ebola" are not true. People don't recover from Ebola. So Kaci's job is to enrage the public against her selfish attitudes. She will get the public to demand quarantines after a few more fake cases are reported as a result of her.

Then when the real Ebola is spread through vaccines, the round up will begin. This is all planned to take place during the remaining years of the current administration.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Not sure about your conclusion but that whole situation does seem strange. It does seem to be an American thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Add Germany to your list:

A UN medical worker infected with Ebola has died at a hospital in Germany.

Doctors at the hospital in Leipzig said the man, 56, originally from Sudan, died despite receiving experimental drugs to treat the virus.

Ebola outbreak: UN health worker dies in Germany hospital

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No.

*In all cases but two, first in Madrid and later in Dallas, the patient was infected with Ebola while in West Africa.

edit on 1-11-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

There is at least one nurse under quarantine in Germany who treated the deceased doctor there. If she is infected, she will now be the fourth health worker outside of West Africa who contracted the disease in a sterile hospital after Romero and Nina Pham, an American nurse who contracted the disease from Thomas Eric Duncan, who died in Dallas, Texas last week.

Europe’s Hidden Ebola Cases

Seems to me that there are still some outstanding that have not been followed up upon.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Seems to me that there are still some outstanding that have not been followed up upon.

Let me know if they get confirmed.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Btw, there are, or have been several evacuated (suspected)Ebola patients hospitalized north, west, south and east of me, with distances of 100-300km's.
edit on 2-11-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Of course people recover from Ebola. Where please did you get the idea that it's 100% fatal?a reply to: Mikeultra

PS: the "real" Ebola in vaccines? Ok I see your angle. NWO population reduction via Ebola.
Never mind.

edit on AMu30u11114416302014-11-02T08:16:53-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Biotech2024
But there are not six million cases. There are about ten thousand cases. Exaggeration puts us in the realm of fantasy. We have to deal with what is, not with what may be and even less with what will never be.

With all due respect AW, as I appreciate your desire and efforts to spread information, not fear and insults, but...

Biotech is merely pointing out the very sort of "projections" the WHO, DWB, etc are/were using to illustrate how important it is for other nations to get involved in providing support and supplies to fight this still growing epidemic in Africa, and those pleas began back when the cases were only in the hundreds.

I imagine it's likely, considering how long it took them to convince other nations to get involved, they were told a very similar thing, based on ebola history, "There are only a few hundred cases," etc, etc...

And now, only a few months later, There are 10k cases and you are suggesting that considering projections based on reported cases, never mind all these agencies acknowledge they are far underreported, is an exaggeration and fantasy?

This is what I consider calmbola... calmsteria

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

A UN medical worker infected with Ebola has died at a hospital in Germany.

Doctors at the hospital in Leipzig said the man, 56, originally from Sudan, died despite receiving experimental drugs to treat the virus.

Ebola outbreak: UN health worker dies in Germany hospital

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gardener1
Troubled by the controlled reports of possible Ebola cases. The Denver Post reports that Frank Peters, has placed himself in voluntary quarantine after assisting in Liberia. He is doing the responsible thing for us all.

These sporadic reports keep the public's attention on such a serious issue. Perhaps we should have a better system in place for handling people who have traveled or worked in areas that are known to have serious and contagious diseases that we are not familiar with.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Add this to the list:

The Dwarka resident who arrived from Ghana on a flight on July 20 in which a passenger tested positive for Ebola and his two housemates are under surveillance for symptoms for three weeks after arrival.

Delhi's Ebola helpline gets 200 calls in two days

There never was any follow up to this.

I do not think it is loose in India undetected, and this may very well have been an erroneous report. I think it would have been pulled or had the wording changed of it were something unsubstantiated, as the article still contains that verbiage, I am not sure what to think.

I emailed the author of the article but never did receive a reaponse.
edit on 2-11-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18616733]jadedANDcynical[/post
Many illnesses initially start out with similar symptoms and people, where ever they live are uncertain with what they are dealing with. Just like when we get the flu, fever, muscle aches, and all the other pleasant side effects, our first thought is that it is the flu. When some new element is interjected then there is fear.
We have had the personal experience of a family member working with Engineers Without Borders in Nepal returning home ill. As a family we discussed the ramifications.. what if it is contagious and what is it? Horrible experience!
We did take person for medical assistance. Was given powerful antibiotics but no restriction from travel.
We did not agree with persons' decision to travel throughout the U.S. and then onto South America and Hong Kong.
Took person over a year to recover!
The number of people that could have been exposed to Ebola by someone like this, that would not heed family advice and concern, was exponential. Glad it was not Ebola but still.....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

There was a person on board who got infected in Africa and I see no confirmation that these 3 people actually got infected too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join