It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Cases Outside of Africa all 5 of them

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I plan on stalking every bigmouth in this thread when this has passed in a few months without it ever becoming a pandemic or even nearly reaching the projected numbers in Africa.

Hey just something I was wondering.... Do you have any children? Also, who is it precisely you want to stalk? The people that challenged the msm line and are paranoid or the people that genuinely desire to inspire fear in others?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Dude, I meant "stalking" on ATS and it was a tongue in cheeck statement.

You don't have to worry about yet another thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Dude, I meant "stalking" on ATS and it was a tongue in cheeck statement.

You don't have to worry about yet another thing.

LOL! Please don't stalk me! It won't end up well for one of us. All kidding aside I think you are coming down too harshly on people with dissenting views. Their is always the chance that people are wrong. There is a lot of information out there and for various reasons, people connect the dots as they see fit. It's not something to be surprised or irritated about imo.

That is unless you run across someone that is purposefully trying to fear monger. By all means, troll away.
edit on 1-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think you are coming down too harshly on people with dissenting views.

This isn't about dissenting views......getting annoyed right now actually.

This is about idiocy and spitting in the face of logic and facts. There is no grey issue here.

By all means, troll away.

Let's talk in three months buddy.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Did you just purposely chop up my reply for the third time?

Why do you keep getting so angry? This is the internet. It's chock full of idiots. You have to be unstable or something to let it get to you. Hey dude, want to know something? The ebola thing really scared me. It did actually threaten my mental health. It wasn't about me though you see. I have a two year old. I could care less how I die but that form of death for a two year old.... do you know how helpless that would make you feel watching that? So you see, yes I went a little crazy and it got to the point where I noticed it physically. This site may be a bad place to go if you have a certain mindset and I can appreciate anyone trying to dispel fear believe me. This whole crusade against "idiots" is frankly patronizing. Now I'm getting annoyed....

Oh and Dallas is right here for me. Where are you at again? You're single right?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

That and because they're idiots.

Sorry idiots, but it is true.

Is this the level and type of posting you are going to be producing in the future new member? If was a betting person I bet you are not a grown up yet. Many people who are keeping an eye on this have families and people who count on them. As you grow older the arrogance begins to fall away and is replaced with concern for your family.

Does this make me a idiot..........It makes me concerned father.
edit on 1-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You should thank me then for being a voice of reason so you don't have to worry about your child. Don't assume that I don't understand what caring for a child means.

Like I said before, I am only doing what is needed to reach people and did reach you on some sort of level.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

We need people like you too remind us all how dumb we are.

Yes, that dumb.

Here you go again.....Grown ups tend not to talk like this. Many people need to work and pay the bills let alone take care of a family. I bet you are the one being taken care of.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Here in Europe we all have families too and noone is worried over here, there is some coverage on the news about Africa but no pandemic scares whatsoever.

Reevaluate your media including ATS and your critical thinking skills. Don't blame me for your issues.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Here in Europe we all have families too and noone is worried over here, there is some coverage on the news about Africa but no pandemic scares whatsoever.

Reevaluate your media including ATS and your critical thinking skills. Don't blame me for your issues.

I take what children say with a grain of salt. I know that sounds harsh but it fits. Name calling over something like this shows a complete and utter lack of maturity. If you are over 20 you might want to rethink how you approach and relate to people.

Like I said before you are the one being taken care of. The future of your family is not depending on you and when it does I bet you see things in a new light. I was a arrogant simple minded fool and only time and loss made me grow up.

Also before you give me advice about how I should see things......You are a member now look at my past posts and see my version of the truth. Truth is subjective the facts are not.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Well lighten up on the guy. He isn't a few hours down the road from Spain. Or maybe he is? I heard good things about their mass transit system. Also, I think on that side of the pond people generally aren't as suspicious and paranoid as Texans are.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

Well lighten up on the guy. He isn't a few hours down the road from Spain. Or maybe he is? I heard good things about their mass transit system. Also, I think on that side of the pond people generally aren't as suspicious and paranoid as Texans are.

Compared to real life internet forums are pretty far down the serious list. That being said I do not like the name calling over something like this. People being concerned does not equal being called a idiot or dumb.

I actually kinda like the poster he reminds me of myself 20 years ago. I used to see things in exactly the same light. But what he does not see yet is what being responsible for others really means. I do not fear Ebola I fear the panic Ebola could bring.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Like I said before you are the one being taken care of.

I'll try to keep that in mind when my alarmclock goes off tomorrow.

Jeez, you are a little whiney one. Probably should man up a bit there, female parts are showing. If you can't handle the responsibility of a family it is not my fault.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Like I said before you are the one being taken care of.

I'll try to keep that in mind when my alarmclock goes off tomorrow.

Jeez, you are a little whiney one. Probably should man up a bit there, female parts are showing. If you can't handle the responsibility of a family it is not my fault.

Like I said before members and readers can make up there own minds but I see you for what you are. Name calling is your first choice and that shows a lack of maturity. I have seen many members like you before and they never last......Never.

Being concerned does not equal being a idiot or dumb. Calling you out on that does not equal your current reply. In the future I will just avoid you and so will other members. No need to reply back or if you want to get in the last word I could care less. In the future I will avoid you.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I have seen many members like you before and they never last......Never.

I have also seen all the great members getting banned over the years.

Being concerned does not equal being a idiot or dumb. Calling you out on that does not equal your current reply.

You were doing a bit more than calling me out on that.
edit on 1-11-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: nukedog

Compared to real life internet forums are pretty far down the serious list. That being said I do not like the name calling over something like this. People being concerned does not equal being called a idiot or dumb.

I actually kinda like the poster he reminds me of myself 20 years ago. I used to see things in exactly the same light. But what he does not see yet is what being responsible for others really means. I do not fear Ebola I fear the panic Ebola could bring.

I agree. I have an addictive personality though

I actually joined this forum right around the time patient zero flew his happy ass into my backyard. I will admit I may have got a little carried away but my spidey senses are still tingling. Something isn't right. I have been following all the ebola threads intently. I never knew I was such a germaphobe! Well really I'm not. That's the strange thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What is going on here in this Ebola thread? Anything worth my time?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Nope. We just cleared the window for doomsday. We are all good

Except those poor souls in West Africa

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

We are kinda in an emotional kinda state of the thread with a lot of sharing and raw emotion.

Care to join?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

LOL a really great thread is the chart update thread. Truth be told I do not fear Ebola I fear panic. I thought for many years the people would panic over the economy this disease might beat it out. Even a 1000 confirmed cases in the US would send the system into overload.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join