It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Knowledgeable about The Killshot RV??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If I recall, Ed Dames mentioned that one or several of his remote viewers envisioned a "Space Shuttle" type craft that crashes to Earth prior to the Killshot. Am I correct in saying that?

If so, today the Virgin Atlantic Spacecraft crashed and it honestly looks very Space Shuttle-ish to me

Could the Killshot be next??

Virgin Spacecraft
edit on 31-10-2014 by FreedomKnight because: type-o

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well okay, that's worrisome.

IIRC, he said the killshot would come within months after the space shuttle either was brought down by incoming CMEs, or was returned prematurely because of the danger.

He's also never right, so there's that...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

There's also the fact that the shuttles have been retired.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Except the USAF mini shuttle.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think I remember something about the shuttle being forced down due to a meteor shower according to dames. Could be mistaken though.

But if Branson comes out and says his ship went down due to meteors, I'm gonna start finding me a sanctuary lol

Edit: also there is supposedly a nuke set off by North Korea in anger as well. That would still have to happen.
edit on 10 31 2014 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I think I remember something about the shuttle being forced down due to a meteor shower according to dames. Could be mistaken though.

But if Branson comes out and says his ship went down due to meteors, I'm gonna start finding me a sanctuary lol

Edit: also there is supposedly a nuke set off by North Korea in anger as well. That would still have to happen.
Yep It's all crap, Sorry you had to be the one to 'splain.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
When reading this my power went out... and I must admit to being a tad startled.

It turned out that some workers switched my power off by accident... so no Kill Shot... yet.

As Signalfire points out, Dames is wrong... what, 100.01 % of the time? Perhaps he's RV dyslexic? Or viewing the wrong dimension entirely... there's always an out with this ephemeral stuff.

Though I do think RVing produces some interesting results, it certainly isn't reliable... like most "psychic" stuff, too, in that it exists but is only as steady as the mind wielding it.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

About a year ago I read an article, RE: Major Ed Dames remote viewer who predicted a "kill Shot" solar event.
This event was to take place, with the already mentioned caveats, in 2014.
Being an interesting scenerio I continued (in my usual haphazard fashion) by searching in the deep recesses of Youtube.

I found on Youtube a video of a Major Dames interview from 1993, repeat 1993, predicting the same sequence of events and
"Kill Shot" solar event to occure in 1994, that was 1994.

At that point I lost interest.

edit on 31-10-2014 by grubblesnert because: spellin' always about the speling, splelling, spelling!

new topics

top topics

join