It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm proud to be white....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

I am a white heterosexual male . Am i proud of who i am .Yes .Am i proud of what i am . Not necessarily . Never given it any thought as i was born this way , but i find it interesting not so much that you feel this way ,but that you have announced it here . I am looking forward to your explanation for your rant .

Peace out straight white dude.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Sorry...

Must be a slow night at that other website. You know, the one...

LOL! I'm not sure what kind of fight they expect to get on ATS when... you know.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
*sigh*
What's wrong OP? Get cold feet? I wanna hear the rest of your rant!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Noiw that's a proper statement..you sure you ain't one of them thar Grey Aliens?

You stole part of my thunder. Oh well, I'll say it anyway...

I'm proud to be grey, and celibate(as if I had a choice).
I'm proud to be 4.5 feet tall, with long and nimble fingers(all the better to probe you with).
I'm also proud that my species has never favored any given race, gender, or orientation among your species. We are equal opportunity abductors.

edit on 10/30/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I am proud to be a person who cares not for white or black, nor brown nor any other skin colour.

I am proud of my heritage, but the fact I am proud that my ancestors were mostly of Celtic stock has more to do with their balls out attitude, than it does to do with the colour of their skin. White is not a race, black is not a race, the entire idea of race, in fact, has no relevance other than that which is placed upon it by the ignorant on all sides of perceived racial boundaries.

Decomposition does not care what colour skin we have. Entropy does not care what race we are. Both will surely claim us all, and one day perhaps, the entire human species. You see, I am human before I am anything else. I bleed the same colour as everyone else on the face of the planet, and everyone else bleeds the same as me. Nothing else matters a good God damn.

You are on the bottle again my man...Hyde park, and a packing case for you, nobody can talk like that on a forum like this, far too democratic...50 lashes to accelerate your skin decomposition.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

And we thank you for that. Some alien races are a little too "vrill" if you know what I mean...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- To quote the famous Peter Brady "Sounds great, Greg..."

I'm happy that You're happy...

Roses are red,
Violets are violet,
I'm a schizophrenic and so am I...

ALL Indians walk 'single file' at least the only One I knew did...

namaste

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Yup, I said it. I can be proud of my race right? I'm also going to say I'm proud to be male. Am I ruffling any feathers yet? How about I am most proud of being straight? I said it, I mean it. I assume there will be non whites, females and homosexuals reading this....can I still say these things? It is a rant so I have more to this story, some of you may have already figured it out but I will let this simmer for awhile before I explain.
If any of this makes you angry, GOOD. Vent it and I will continue with the story soon.

I see all the above and raise you! Im also christian, conservative republican, Gun totting, and gee whiz woman are swell!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is one of the things I don't get.

Whats there to be proud of having a certain color of skin? It doesn't make sense to me. If a woman told me she was proud of being brunette I wouldn't get it either.

I associate proudness with the things we had control of. An example is "I'm proud of winning the championship". If something was hard but you made it then you would feel proud of yourself.

But when you were born white/black/blue, what's there to be proud of? What other people did that had a similar skin color?

Maybe you mean you feel grateful for being white for whatever reason, but proud for something you have never accomplished?

edit on 30-10-2014 by danielsil18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Fifty lashes? It's not Christmas for a few months yet, and my birthday is not till next year! What's with the presents all of a sudden?

I will take the packing crate though... You never know when that might come in handy!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
*yawn*

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If he would of added Fundemental Christian...

This thread would be 40 pages.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
LOL!

Hit it and quit it OP?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
I'm proud to be white

O
K

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I have already met your lot at a probing function, and true to form they brought along a bunch of their Earth based students, dreadfully pissed from Earth based alcohol from the night before as observers, and feck me, didn't they choose one 'guy' to give me the twilight jab before the colonoscopy..the silly little bugger stabbed me in the head instead of the wrist, so I reacted disgracefully and kicked him in the whojars, and he just said Oh! pleased to meet you too.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"One thing I do know for sure
That I find beyond belief, disgusting
Is certain groups can gob off, preach, hate, killing
Our only crime is being born here far too trusting."

That's from a song by Conflict. It's true. There's double standards in everything these days. I'm proud of being a human. Someone wants to be proud to be a member of a certain race or ethnicity, no problem with me. People should be able to be proud as long as they're not hurting anybody. Saying someone can't be proud of their race while allowing others to be proud of theirs is wrong imo.

link   
Wow, 17 stars and 17 flags so far. Looks like you have some secret admirers.

link   

How hard did you work to be born a white male?

Im a mix of hispanic and white, Im not ashamed of it, but Im not proud of something I had no say in. That goes for the proud to be black/arab/jew/purple-people-eater crowds too.

Sexual orientation is a personal choice, so Ill give you that.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is like that person who comes up and says ,did you hear about so and so .Then walks away

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
If he would of added Fundemental Christian...

This thread would be 40 pages.

Ha. Yea. Probably. If he doesn't come back, can we change the topic to that?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join