It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm proud to be white....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Nope. White, straight, female.

(post by AnonyMason removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

No. You're white. You're not allowed to be proud of your identity. It's bigoted.

In all seriousness though, everyone should be proud of what makes them, them. You can be proud of who you are, while also accepting of others. I don't see a problem in being proud of one's identity. It's when it crosses into bigotry towards others when it gets out of hand.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You are correct. Where I perfer to put my penis, how much pigment is in my skin or what kind of external plumbing really isn't something to announce as a pride.....it's not bumber sticker worthy. It actually might piss some people off....I find it very annoying personally. To be continued...

This is the twist i was expecting.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

To be continued...

Can you just say what you have to say??

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Is your pic you?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

To be continued...

Can you just say what you have to say??

Right? Like this is new and different and unlike any other "I'm tired of people demanding to be treated the same as me" posts...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Oh I see what you did there!
Very clever my friend

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Nope. White, straight, female.

Lol ok well this is a strange thread isn't it...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm impressed. An almost unilateral positive response.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
He should be proud.
Nothing wrong with Being a white straight male.
Besides we have gay pride marches dont we?
We have a black pride movement.
Apparently Everybody else can be proud of who they are so why not the op?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry, I had to read all the responses, I want to know if I was alone...I'm not. There are so many double standards in society, and it seems the minority has all the rights. First off, I am only a heathy bit racist, sexist and whatever you would classify someone preferring there on sexuality. I suppose that deserves explanation, but this post really isn't about that.
On the news today....more times than I can keep count of, Tom Cook (of Apple) was coming out about his sexuality. "God's gift" and "proud" we're some of the less than news worthy responses he gave. I work with some gay people and I wonder how they would feel if I had a bumber sticker on my car that said "God's gift to me was being straight". Why is this different than your skin color or your sex. It would really piss people off. The is that hypocrisy with the "majority" though.
How does any of this prove that the other side of any multiple side race truly wants equality? I'm sorry if it REALLY PISSED ANYONE OFF, it probably should have. So much going on in the world and some very wealthy business executive has given the podium to talk about where he prefers to put his penis...swell. Maybe this isn't entirely about him, I'm just irritated that so many of the minority's want equality and spout off something that could be construed as superiority.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Hr2burn because: (no reason given)

(post by AnonyMason removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So, um, you're not proud anymore ?

ADD: You mad Bro ?

edit on 30-10-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So your mad at what you assume people would be mad at....?
Have fun with that

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Right, so it's good to add more anger and frustration to the daily diet. Way to contribute to the community in a real positive way.

GFY, troll.

Why is he adding frustration to his diet if he is being true to himself?

That's the second time in the last few minutes you called someone a troll what gives?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Troll thread. I'm done with it.

Enjoy the feast of stupidity.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
He should be proud.
Nothing wrong with Being a white straight male.
Besides we have gay pride marches dont we?
We have a black pride movement.
Apparently Everybody else can be proud of who they are so why not the op?

Your are correct about the ways others are allowed to show their pride, and that is fine with me. I don't need those things, I feel like it's giving a kid a gold sticker because they didn't punch someone in school today. It does bring up the issue of equality though. A white pride parade exists....but I believe that is the KKK. Straight parade...that would be a hate March. Again, I'm not suggesting these things exist, but if groups of people keep having these things that the other side doesn't feel is "parade worthy" it just adds to the imbablance. I open doors for women and say thank you if they do the same for me...no one should feel offended.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Indeed, I do. I call it resisting temptation. When you master it, you become more disciplined. The only way to naturally reproduce is heterosexually, that should make the issue clear.

No. Resisting Temptation isn't the same thing as choosing which Gender You're Attracted to at all. Unless you mean that you are attracted to both sexes and resist the temptation of choosing one of them.

Is that what you're saying??? Do you like both Male and Female in a Sexual Way???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join