It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Eric Frein Captured

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Im off to bed too much whooping going on here....hard work. But you were right....basement comeback was poor. But trying to keep it clean as have had too many warnings for having bad manners. Im too argumentative for my own good, even when i dont believe what i say i feel the need to argue just to cover both sides

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
a reply to: thesaneone

It means some people want to see a certain modicum of respect from the same people that point guns in our faces at traffic stops.

Oh and quit kicking down our doors and shooting our pets and children.

But I know cops do society a tremendous service by generating revenue for the city and prison industrial complex. Heck... Those guys can't be all bad. Surely not.

Again what does this have to do with Eric getting what he deserves?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

A little less exuberance would be awesome. How about we catch the killers with badges gunning down innocent civilians and start a thread with woohoos and air fives across the board? Oh wait... That never happens.

I'm honestly sad they caught him. I know that makes me some sort of commie cop hater but you know a lot of people loved john dillinger too. Not that this guy is as cool as him.

I do feel sorry for the police getting gunned down in a way though. I'm sure they were just doing their job and not flash banging babies and killing homeless people or shooting pets or children or stunning pregnant women in the belly or shoving mag lights down women's throats through their teeth.

Odds are, those were some good cops that got gunned down.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm honestly sad they caught him. I know that makes me some sort of commie cop hater

No it does not make you any of those things you mentioned it does make you look immature.

As for the rest of your post I must ask again what do those things have to do with the capture of Eric?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Just an immature feeling of sadness they caught this guy. I'm sure he was some sort of psycho but still... One likes to root for the underdog. It was hilarious seeing the response. Replete with military regalia. Haha.... At least both sides made their statement. Wouldn't want people to even think about messing with the uniform. Going to go listen to some MF DOOM and be immature for a while.

Peace

edit on 30-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Exactly it is a gang / mafia tactic, if you hit them, then they have to come back twice as hard, to defend the Ego of the Group.

Otherwise others may get the idea, hey we can stand up to this, and that would be a big problem for LE.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

A little less exuberance would be awesome.

WOO EFF'N HOO THEY GOT HIM!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You're cute

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: nukedog

It means some people want to see a certain modicum of respect from the same people that point guns in our faces at traffic stops.

Oh and quit kicking down our doors and shooting our pets and children.

But I know cops do society a tremendous service by generating revenue for the city and prison industrial complex. Heck... Those guys can't be all bad. Surely not.

Again what does this have to do with Eric getting what he deserves?

Well, the "story" that the spin doctors are selling is that Eric Frein has some long standing grudge with police. However, I believe there was information previously that he had an issue with the one police officer who lived in his brother's neighborhood, which is more likely close to the truth.

Think about it, being on the run for as long as he was he had the opportunity to kill more cops if that's what he wanted. Hell, this guy if he REALLY wanted to kill more cops (re: the cop hater image) then he would have planned this fiasco much better. And given his interest in guns and war re-enactment it's plainly obvious he had the ability to plan things better if hating and killing cops was what he wanted to do.

His actions don't scream "I hate all cops," they scream "I'm going to get that one cop."

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Anybody notice that his nose is broken in the picture? I'm sure they beat the crap out of him after he was cuffed. But the official report will say he fell down, breaking his nose on impact. While they slap each other's backs for hitting him one more time. Actually, I'm surprised they took him alive, why not kill him right there? No witnesses.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

A friend of mine is in jail now charged with wmd charges. What did he do? Filmed himself breaking a molotov cocktail on cement in some abandoned area at night - out of boredom. No damage done but his been in a month or so. He had already done it too. Someone saw a youtube video he made and reported it then cops went there and found pieces of burned glass as evidence.

So the whole wmd thing is used irresponsibly. Id actually prob consider a pipebomb a wmd, but not gas in a jar - just wanted to share my friends story.

On topic - this guy went on a crazy long run. Did he have food caches? Did he hunt? He did a stupid and disgusting thing, but it was an impressive run. I know people are sick of cops mistreatment, but physically attacking random cops instead of standing against crooked ones gets people nowhere.
edit on 30-10-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Or maybe such searches and resources don't drive the media attention whores? To say that less resources, without any evidence other than shown media coverage, is disingenuous in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Maybe I'm the only one, but isn't Eric Frein, INNOCENT until proven guilty?
Every other comment on here, has already assigned guilt, and is just looking to the next chapter in this saga...
I thought we were a country of Laws? SMDH...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

originally posted by: tavi45
So how long did that take? And how much money? Always nice to be reminded that the lives of police are worth more than lives of civilians.

New police motto : "protect and serve yourselves"

Take a guess how much was spent on the search for the DC Snipers.....

Makes your comment less than useless.

Not even close. Ongoing threat to multiple members of the public at large, incident after incident. Verses, a single hit fueled by personal rage against an authority figure...a guy cornered on-the-run.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: miniatus
On topic - I know people are sick of cops mistreatment, but physically attacking random cops instead of standing against crooked ones gets people nowhere.

Reports are that he had a personal vendetta based on issues related to a female who is "close" to more than one party. Also, the wounder trooper was shot in the nuts. It seems like there is more to the story, but I don't follow closely. I recommend the Pocono Record for the most details.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

originally posted by: tavi45
So how long did that take? And how much money? Always nice to be reminded that the lives of police are worth more than lives of civilians.

New police motto : "protect and serve yourselves"

Take a guess how much was spent on the search for the DC Snipers.....

Makes your comment less than useless.

Politicians near DC...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Agreed. Thought that the whole 'cop-killer' label was inaccurate. If this fellow really were out to kill cops, and they had to find him, he would have had plenty of opportunity to kill more. If he was as competent a marksman as he was at running, he would have killed so many, that they would have had to do a First Blood thing and bring in the National Guard, or something very similar. Point being, if he was indeed this unthinking killer, like the MSM portrayed, more people would surely be dead than there are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join