It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Eric Frein Captured

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: opethPA

The killings he committed are no victory for anyone and the same can be said for his capture.
Young lives have been ended and ruined but many will cling to the story like an episode of judge judy

I don't really agree with that... he shot two people that as far as we know were perfectly innocent... unless he knows something we don't know about those two particular individuals.. he also caused the panic of everyone around .. his capture is a victory for those who were terrified .. Unless we find out those two cops were crooked cops and did something horrible we can't say his capture isn't a victory.

Contrary to popular belief, not all cops are bad people.. many of them are just mothers and fathers with good hearts who put their life on the line to defend the the area in which they live.. There are bad apples, and lots of them.. but it's not the vast majority I would say... this is a victory until we find otherwise.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: miss_sky

im sure you enjoyed that.....nice woohoo and air punch. People like you make todays society what it is.
Im sure you enjoyed this entertainment as well as your xfactor.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

I totally understand what you say that these people he killed were most probably innocent and never hurt anyone. But what i am saying is the way the story has been covered has portrayed Frein as an indiscriminate killer who was a danger to all, if that was the case why has he never had any prior violent conduct. In his mind he was not attacking a man who goes home and has a family, has likes/dislikes, human emotions, but what he was attacking was the uniform and all it stands for and what it has done in the world.
Anyone who has cared to open their eyes sees the atrocities that the uniform has committed home and abroad and i think it just got too much for him. Do u not feel a rage and shame when you read your daily police officer abuse or covered up war truths?
The only victory is for those is charge. They care not about the civilians, cops, army but only about control and fear. And this whole scenario has served that purpose well. Now people like us on sites like this will be seen as possible Freins and a danger.
So i stick with what i say it being no victory... because no one in the town would have been hurt and i dont think he would be stupid enough to show his face.

So now can the media turn all of the same effort and attention to the murders that happen to other innocent people on a daily basis? no didnt thinks so....why? because mylie cyrus dyed her hair pink

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Breaking news: Cops Can sleep well with smug satisfaction.

I think law enforcement is necessary. The continual abuse of authority nationwide is the bigger issue. I would like to think the people he killed were good cops. I can't believe for a second that it would really matter.

This just in: baby gets flashbangs to the face and brave storm trooper no scopes seven year old

edit on 30-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

(post by miss_sky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

In his mind he was not attacking a man who goes home and has a family, has likes/dislikes, human emotions, but what he was attacking was the uniform and all it stands for and what it has done in the world.

I am sure that makes the family of the officer killed feel a lot better ..because you know this coward wasnt really attacking the man but rather the uniform..

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
One thing is for sure. If the overreach of our men in uniform is some sort of plot to keep us divided.... It is exceeding expectations

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

But that is exactly the US government views them, as a uniform and if its in the name of profit or control then as cannon fodder. I dont think the good old government care about their families?
In the same way the families of the many thousands of innocent people killed for NO reason what so ever. The fact is how is it a victory that someone will be executed for doing the same thing the us military and and cops do on a daily basis?
Furthermore we only get to see the names and families through this media circus. whereas all the others will be lucky to get a mention in a small article at the bottom of a local paper.

The fact is the media are using the same tactic of fear mongering and have followed this through to the end to ensure the public know not to get out of line or face execution...with or without a judge

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Yes i agree. And the same is happening across the board. A mass kept divided and fear of each other takes to focus off the real problem....and thus preventing the full force of a common goal.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Eyes on the ball people, and not on one another thanks.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
N/m
edit on 30-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sauron

so wait ...mine get removed for manners and decorum but its OK for him to insult me?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yes i agree. And the same is happening across the board. A mass kept divided and fear of each other takes to focus off the real problem....and thus preventing the full force of a common goal.

What does this even mean?

This nut job shot people for no reason and needs to be put down himself and when it happens I will yell/type woohoo also.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I just assumed by the comments and responses and also the avatar claiming to last being seen in a nightclub that they hadnt been out in the light much. Also ive never used the basement line before, but i felt it did fit well here.

Theres no point talking to people like this.......im away down to my basement have a bit of me time

In all honesty i would love a basement. Would turn it into a man cave and dont allow the 2 children anywhere near it. Everything i own is either broke or has markers over it.
good times

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

hell yeah...we can wooohooo together!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

whats hard to understand about it.......okay il help you through it.

The boy has to bring the sugar from the shop but has too many bags to handle at once so If you have 6 bags of sugar.....divide them into 2 groups and get to where you want to go. This makes it easy and manageable. If he tries to lift the 6 he will crumble and have to sugar on his cornflakes.

The moral of the story.......todays society have too much sugar

And i think you are best typing woohoo, if you are out on your phone as nukedog says then you will get a few weird looks if you wooohooo. And if a cop is there he might even take a shot probably feeling you were a threat because you were whooping randomly. Dont worry just explain to him about the sugar and all will be good

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It means some people want to see a certain modicum of respect from the same people that point guns in our faces at traffic stops.

Oh and quit kicking down our doors and shooting our pets and children.

But I know cops do society a tremendous service by generating revenue for the city and prison industrial complex. Heck... Those guys can't be all bad. Surely not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join