It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple shining mothership seen over Friesland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: abbey64
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Grumble grrrrrrrrr, can't get the link to work, but I myself saw it........and believe me it was testing........on.....3, 4, 5........all ok, off again and ofcourse they want the light as much as possible to remain in the greenhouse, but that is why they invented the word.........light pollusion.

Ok, if you happen to fly over the Netherlands by night, you find that in "Zuid-Holland" almost the entire environment is a blazing mess of greenhouse lights, some parts of it are never dark anymore.
And because the new system in Berlikum is with led lights........which are lower in costs of electricity, the light is very nice purple....... So again.........so sorry.........no UFO....... I really wish I will see a genuine UFO in my lifetime .

Lights

Zuid Holland greenhouses

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You can get the links from his post by clicking 'quote' and then copying and pasting them without the corruption and censorship. It goes to Facebook though.

The greenhouses in question are the large grey looking areas that are bigger than the village itself:

Google Map

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Thank you for helping me out

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: abbey64
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Ok, if you happen to fly over the Netherlands by night, you find that in "Zuid-Holland" almost the entire environment is a blazing mess of greenhouse lights, some parts of it are never dark anymore.
And because the new system in Berlikum is with led lights........which are lower in costs of electricity, the light is very nice purple....... So again.........so sorry.........no UFO....... I really wish I will see a genuine UFO in my lifetime .

Quite right, as pointed out here by Andre Kuipers:

The Netherlands is particularly noticeable because of the brightly lit greenhouses in the West. They are immediately recognizable. Close to the greenhouses is the sparsely lit Zeeland area.

blogs.esa.int...

Image from ISS
edit on 30-10-2014 by AgentSmith because: Fixed image link

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: abbey64

No problem! It's a tough crowd sometimes :-)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Cased Closed.

Next!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

okay let's assume you're right.. then put up the link in full text so then we can close this thread as it be solved..?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

hahaha maybe true .. and your funny like the doorknob who shakes hands with everyone..lol

Let's disclose this thing Abbey..

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Those "white orbs" in the 2nd and 3rd photo's in the OP are lens flare from the street lights

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Right didn't see that one coming thanks draknoir2 .

my apologies to Abbey64 you did a well done job discovering the truth about this ..

skyblueworld you're absolutely right about this one. ..

As to all the other viewers of this stop here and stop flagging this thread. Because it's been Solved ..
I'm glad we got this over with , I always hate it when there's no disclosure and have to grasp in the dark..

As skyblueworld says....

CASE CLOSED ...........................

edit on 0b39America/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 12:00:39 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 12:00:39 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

thats impressive, dont see that often

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

On facebook page Molen De Puollen you will find the picture with a Dutch comment underneath it. Google translate will tell you that the guy who made the picture himself is also laughing his pants of by the reactions he gets.
Nice about this ILG (Identified Lighted Greenhouse
), the results can be replicated, duplicated or whatever you want to do with it, because..............one flip of the light switch AGAIN will turn the sky over Friesland..........nice and pinkish purple......

If you need anymore info on this or anything else "Dutch" you now know where to fin me

I know some things can't be explained away, but this one...............can, is and will be over and over again.......and again.......

Talk to y'all laterrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That picture with the lightning over the water is an awesome lock screen image for my iPhone!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thank you Abbey64 for contributing to find the truth about this story . That's why I asked the public to help me verify this story . Because here you can openly speak dialogue and it only be foolish if you don't listen to what others have to say and contribute so that our feet still touch the ground.

I never knew that greenhouses could lit off this color to the skies. And now I know thanks to you . Another mystery has solved for me and they won't fool me with this a second time

I will read all about it later for now until next Time drive save here on ATS
peace

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 12:18:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 12:18:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Beautiful pictures! The light in the first picture is so bright, it's almost like "something" is illuminating the sky. It looks different than the Northern Lights, at least other pictures of them.

Wow, you can really see the "orbs" clearly in the second set of pictures, the seem to be moving quickly.

Interesting...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The first image looks almost identical to the ship I saw in this dream!

Crazy!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
On the day it was taken and time the weather was as shown below (26/10/14.....18.14)

11.6 °C - -1.1 °C 42% 1012.1 hPa 16.1 km ESE 7.4 km/h / 2.1 m/s - N/A Scattered Clouds

So from that the weather looked very ordinary and this was the only time when there were some scattered clouds, the rest of day was calm and there was no precipitation. The pressure was normal and no storms so that is ruled out.

I tried to fiddle with the picture to filter out some of the street lights light. The image is correct so not a hoax. Furthermore i find the small object strange with its 2 lights coming from the larger purple light.

I feel the purple image/object is showing up as it may be some alien craft/object that usually lies above the visible spectrum of light. For some reason it has dropped and appeared as the highest energy visible light. This high energy may come from the propulsion anti gravity system acting over all of the material of the craft thus giving of the high energy radiation.

The only shape i could extract from the craft is below.

Great find.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

No one of the lights is a flare, the other one is not. It has 2 light sources and moves across the sky.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Im sorry but i dont believe it is greenhouses. First of all the light source radiates from the centre of the cloud. For it to be a lighthouse it would have to be one single house and would huge to create that amount of light. I have tried to search for anything resembling this effect and cant find it anywhere.

Also i dont for the life of me understand why a greenhouse which job is to hold height to allow the plants to grow would lose so much energy to create a purple cloud (highest energy colour in the visible spectrum.

Finally it doesnt conclude the flying object, it is not a light flare from the street as said, so what is it.

I am open to other ideas but im not happy with this one.

Greenhouses pfffft whats next weather balloons

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

It was lens flare plain and simple.Look at these pictures

The number of white objects matches the number of overexposed lights.

Some members on here are very experienced photographers people like PhoenixOD & myself among others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join