It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple shining mothership seen over Friesland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Something happened in Dronryp Friesland The Netherlands
With multiple witnesses it happened a few days ago when a man with his son noticed this strange purple sky at night .
They walked outside and were stunned of what they saw.
He said to his look up there in the sky it's purple.
The son reacted amazed and when he wanted to call his little brother the cloud turned white.

Some days later another witness wrote I've seen the same thing and took some photos of it . On some you can see white orbs coming out of the cloud while I took them.

I don't really know it its a legit story to tell but it sounded credible because multiple witnesses are involved. It seems that there are more pictures circulating on Facebook from other witnesses, I searched but couldn't find anything then these photographs.

I did some searching about purple clouds and stuff like that and seems that some photographer took this amazing picture of lightning in the skies that turned purple.

Also reactions as it may be some lights from the ground were used to lit up the clouds were said. But the story of the witness was that it came.from the inside.

The first pictures that were available from the man with his kids had uploaded the.pictures and did some photo altering to show the purple cloud in different filters.

So I'm just the messenger and can't verify the authentic content of this story but it felt worth telling and translating.

source

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wow! This is probably the best photo evidence I have seen on here. As for the purple clouds It does not look the same as the picture
edit on 30-10-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I remember one year back in the 90's the sky turned that color. It had us baffled, but it turned out that it was in fact the northern lights, a product of some serious solar flare activity. We seldom see it as far down as Chicago. As the night went on it turned from pink to green to silver. The following day I was deployed to Camp Rilpey MN for training and the light show was even more spectacular. It looked like grand opening searchlights which turned into shimmering silver curtains.

I would expect the Netherlands, being even further north, to be more prone to such displays.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

It's amazing if its really true what been told but I have to look for more evidence to backup this story. So if any readers are Dutch and can confirm more about this it would be helpful.

It seems it happened in April too someone took the same picture of a purple sky at night.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Very interesting cloud coloring. I have seen purple clouds before but nothing ever that shade of purple or that condensed. With the reverse hues, it does seem that there is an oval shape in the cloud. I am no photo expert, but it looks like the color on the camera may be a bit off just based on looking at the other objects in the picture. Either way, that purple is really deep.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Trying to find pictures that could emulate your first picture seems a challenge!

Nope, unless it's a camera trick, I'm stumped.

Awesome photo of whatever it may be.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

My favorite color in the OP. Not sure how long before there is no denying. The spin will still continue though for continuity of commerce. It is so hard for people like us who do not have the blessing of sitting on the fence, of never knowing for sure if we have interstellar visitors. I have gotten to the point where I just figure it has nothing to do with me one way or another, so just live and let live.

People far too often think that because they have been at the right place at the right time, it is personal, it isn't and none of us are special. No more special than a shinny rock that stands out on a walk along the river bed. Humanity is thousands if not millions of years away from a Galactic alliance.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

it is very deep coloured .. would be a nice cover for deep purple..

:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

First thought was light pollution, the lines are interesting in the picture... great picture tho.

Maybe a April fools....

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Sorry to have to disappoint everybody here, hoping for a new UFO. The light were caused by testing the greenhouse lights of a new greenhouse building in Berlikum Friesland

t.co...

So ..........no UFO this time
, but......I will keep my eyes open and let you know if anything interesting happens here.............in Friesland

fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net... 411ca9871&oe=54E6A33C&__gda__=1420807180_5f77aeada91e830cd51929deb3f7c7dd

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: abbey64
It's not a disappointment its what this is all about to rule out stories out of context from the original source. I'm very curious to read all about it thanks..
Can you provide a better link it's not working .

edit on 0b45America/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 09:23:45 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 09:23:45 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Trying to find pictures that could emulate your first picture seems a challenge!

Nope, unless it's a camera trick, I'm stumped.

Awesome photo of whatever it may be.

You get clouds that colour due to sulphur pollution from coal powered fire stations, cargo containers and cruise liners. Then you get incredible colour combinations that are only seen in paintings.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: abbey64

Sorry to have to disappoint everybody here, hoping for a new UFO. The light were caused by testing the greenhouse lights of a new greenhouse building in Berlikum Friesland

t.co...

, but......I will keep my eyes open and let you know if anything interesting happens here.............in Friesland

fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net... 411ca9871&oe=54E6A33C&__gda__=1420807180_5f77aeada91e830cd51929deb3f7c7dd

I can't imagine that to be true though I can't actually get the link to work. I do know about greenhouse grows, and they usually do not want the light to escape, hence all the reflectors inside. Can you copy paste the article that says these lights are coming from a greenhouse? The purple color makes sense if that is the case, but these greenhouses are typically reflective inside so that light does not escape.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

it is very deep coloured .. would be a nice cover for deep purple..

:

Looks like it could be smoke on the water. Or fire in the sky.

So lame, I know.

I remember hearing long ago that clouds have been associated with UFOs. They generate their own cloud cover or something. Maybe there is a temperature differential big enough to condense the moisture around them?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: abbey64

Did you actually registered here to tell us that the story sucks, providing a link that doesn't work . Then not replying for some backup. Cmon you can do better than this

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks to me like they have increased the color saturation in the first picture , thats why the yellows are so overpowering as well.

As for the 'orbs' they look like lens flare from the street lamps.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I also cant find anything about his claim. . Seems another debunker with a bs story. .

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD Agreed the colors look altered

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: abbey64

t.co...

I can't imagine that to be true though I can't actually get the link to work. I do know about greenhouse grows, and they usually do not want the light to escape, hence all the reflectors inside. Can you copy paste the article that says these lights are coming from a greenhouse? The purple color makes sense if that is the case, but these greenhouses are typically reflective inside so that light does not escape.

I fixed it
edit on 30-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Grumble grrrrrrrrr, can't get the link to work, but I myself saw it........and believe me it was testing........on.....3, 4, 5........all ok, off again and ofcourse they want the light as much as possible to remain in the greenhouse, but that is why they invented the word.........light pollusion.

Ok, if you happen to fly over the Netherlands by night, you find that in "Zuid-Holland" almost the entire environment is a blazing mess of greenhouse lights, some parts of it are never dark anymore.
And because the new system in Berlikum is with led lights........which are lower in costs of electricity, the light is very nice purple....... So again.........so sorry.........no UFO....... I really wish I will see a genuine UFO in my lifetime .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join