It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple shining mothership seen over Friesland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

The closet light is what you say, however the other is not. How can you say that one light can give off 2 sources of light? That doesnt make sense? the street light is one bulb so one light source. Yet the lens flare is picking up 2 sources of light on 2 of them and not on the others?

If it was true then they would all be the same

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm curious why the greenhouse lights are obviously red and the pictures from the OP are definitely purple.... Are they using purple lights now? Or is that just the camera changing the actual color tone?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's probably just natural sky and a round cloud and some aurora.

The sky at dusk is often a purple shade, even on dark grey days the light filtered by clouds is sometimes a pinkish purple, people are sort of conditioned into thinking of light and dark blue skies for day and night but there are a lot of variations.

edit on 30-10-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

The closet light is what you say, however the other is not. How can you say that one light can give off 2 sources of light? That doesnt make sense? the street light is one bulb so one light source. Yet the lens flare is picking up 2 sources of light on 2 of them and not on the others?

If it was true then they would all be the same

YOU just don't understand here is an image with one source of light yet it has created more than one FLARE

You can also get internal reflections off the lenses inside the lens the images were taken with an iphone and this is an image of the iphone LENS

I have been taking images for 35 years started with a manual SLR so manual focus and exposure and using a darkroom I do know a little about the subject!
edit on 31-10-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: 0bserver1

Im sorry but i dont believe it is greenhouses. First of all the light source radiates from the centre of the cloud. )

You can believe whatever you like, but that doesn't change the fact that it is radiating from a single source on the ground [greenhouse].

I'm happy to accept the word of the person who lives there and knows what they're talking about.

edit on 31-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I refuse to accept your explanation by taking your word on your extensive knowledge of the subject.
I feel that i am better equiped to answer this as with having no experience or knowledge what so ever i am due to the phenomenon of beginners luck. This is a well documented effect that over rides any experience in the given field and can sometimes alter the physics of this reality in order to fulfill the luck of the beginner

Thats all i have to say on the matter and i will accept that with your silence you fully agree with me

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I refuse to accept your explanation by taking your word on your extensive knowledge of the subject.
I feel that i am better equiped to answer this as with having no experience or knowledge what so ever i am due to the phenomenon of beginners luck. This is a well documented effect that over rides any experience in the given field and can sometimes alter the physics of this reality in order to fulfill the luck of the beginner

Thats all i have to say on the matter and i will accept that with your silence you fully agree with me

Typical conspiracy BS cliches the white areas are flares the lines on the picture I posted PROVE IT

the flares are reflected about the optical center of the picture just to show you that.

Even the OP agrees with the explanation to this event it's just as well not all people think like you because we would still be in caves!
edit on 31-10-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I still have to disagree with you, and what you got against my cave?

It has great acoustics in here.

OJ

Well explained and thanks for taking the time and effort to make a image to illustrate the point. Im away back to drawing some pictures on the walls

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Giant heart-shaped mothership disguised as cloud seen over somewhere.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Great job explaining how light sources work from the professional point of view. I know my thin about lighting and shadows due to my graphical experience . but not on digital photography ,thats a different profession

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Northern Lights.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LeddHead
nope, greenhouse light bulb testing purple rain...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Lens flares and over saturated photos.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
that was fast, consider me impressed.

good job board, thank you to the experts!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think it might be the Kraang from the new TMNT tv series.. sure looks like it.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hopefully it doesnt have to do with aliens spying
edit on 1-11-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but how could anyone think this was a mothership floating in the sky?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Great job explaining how light sources work from the professional point of view. I know my thin about lighting and shadows due to my graphical experience . but not on digital photography ,thats a different profession

I am am not a pro just a very keen amateur but having taken 1000's of shots over the years you get to know a little bit about the subject

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

really love the forth picture
as for the purple sky id say northern lights at the moment
but you never know
as i am a believer
so thanks for the pics

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: maryhinge

The purple light was explained by someone who lives there it's nothing to do with and looks nothing like the northern lights .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join