It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Cop Headed to Trial for Raping a Child While Other Officers Watched

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ugh

Pharr, TX — Trial is set to begin December 1, in the case of former Pharr police officer Erasmo Mata, Jr., accused of repeated first-degree felony sexual assaults of a child. Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

That's it. Time to start chewing bubble gum people. I really can't express my hatred for this individual on ATS without getting banned. His scumbag cohorts either.

Get rid of all of the. We may actually be better off with the mafia.
edit on 10/28/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Isolated incident? Hardly.
Sexual misconduct is the second highest of all complaints nationwide against police officers, representing 9.3 percent in 2010, according to an unofficial study.
In 2010, 354 of the 618 complaints involved non consensual sexual acts, and over half of those involved were minors. Earlier this month we reported on an officer in charge of a rape case who is accused of stalking and sexually harassing the victim.
Last month Oklahoma made headlines with three serial rapists in 3 weeks, all officers, as well as one police chief molesting children.
In July, a former New York Police Department officer convicted of planning to kidnap and rape women before killing and eating them was set to go free after a federal judge overturned his conviction.

Infuriated is not a strong enough word for how this stuff makes me feel... S&F.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This is the issue that we should be united against immediately. We need to stop police brutality stat.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I would not only like to see him and his buddies in maximum security prison, but also 24/7 live-feed it to YT so we have the option of seeing them being impregnated by bubba and his mates.

Karma at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This makes me want to be s Christian so I can pray to God for their eternal suffering in hell.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It doesn't work,it's not up to us to judge...although I know a BUTTLOAD do...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yes, obviously nothing wrong with the police in this country. Which excuse will be used? Not all of them are bad? It's the uniform? Mob mentality?

There's something wrong with the police and society as a whole when this kind of behavior happens all the time and the perpetrators are allowed to hide behind badges, guns and tear gas.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This could be the same as the pedo-ring, cover-up in UK;
This could have been going on for years.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Yes, obviously nothing wrong with the police in this country. Which excuse will be used? Not all of them are bad? It's the uniform? Mob mentality?

There's something wrong with the police and society as a whole when this kind of behavior happens all the time and the perpetrators are allowed to hide behind badges, guns and tear gas.

Everything about this country is sickening. I can't stand it.

We need to seriously embrace honesty and moral character and start a revolution of culture.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Same here. I'm sick everything here. The complacency, apathy. Rights being taken away and no one does anything. I stopped watching tv and modern movies because I'm tired of seeing corruption and crime glorified.

This country and planet are lost and hopeless. When people should've spoken up they were too busy thanking God the weekend arrived and now it's too late.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

We need to seriously embrace honesty and moral character and start a revolution of culture.

True enough, but I think our government, law enforcement, and corporations need the biggest doses. Too bad big pharma doesn't have a pill for that.

link   
Bring back Hanging....

Better yet where is the Paedophile equivalent of Guantanamo Bay to waterboard information out of these people!

They do it for terror cells.
Why not paedo-rings?

link   
a reply to: Klassified

They do but they suppress it through buyouts and murder

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Same here. I'm sick everything here. The complacency, apathy. Rights being taken away and no one does anything. I stopped watching tv and modern movies because I'm tired of seeing corruption and crime glorified.

This country and planet are lost and hopeless. When people should've spoken up they were too busy thanking God the weekend arrived and now it's too late.

Couldn't agree more.

Yet here we sit pathetic, doing nothing.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I really can't express my hatred for this individual on ATS without getting banned.

Sure you can...watch.

The pedophile pig needs to be thrown into Cell Block D and raped until he bleeds out...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I really can't express my hatred for this individual on ATS without getting banned.

Sure you can...watch.

The pedophile pig needs to be thrown into Cell Block D and raped until he bleeds out...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Exactly so I can't say I'm any different from the masses because I'm reliant (mostly) on the system and my only steps towards freedom have been to drop out as most as I can and rely on myself.

Most don't drop out because we're in the age of convenience. Why wait for tomatoes to grow when they're a five minute drive away?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Exactly so I can't say I'm any different from the masses because I'm reliant (mostly) on the system and my only steps towards freedom have been to drop out as most as I can and rely on myself.

Most don't drop out because we're in the age of convenience. Why wait for tomatoes to grow when they're a five minute drive away?

I'm with ya man. I educate everyone at the behest of my social life, I stopped acquiring debt, and I walk everywhere unless I have no choice.

That's best I have right now but reading things like this makes me want to take it further.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The whole lot of them have too much power and think they are above the law. I want officer friendly back on my block like in the 50's and 60's.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Again, I shake my head at ATS and the "lynch" mentality.

How do you know what went on PRIOR to the much-needed discipline of this "child"? The young miscreant was likely a meth user or prostitute. She may have been disrespectful, and needed to be shown who was in authority. Perhaps she lured the officer in, and got what she deserved. Some prostitutes, as this "child" likely was, look a lot older than their actual age due to meth abuse. I'm sure that whatever she did wrong, the brave heroic officer was only doing his duty. She is lucky he didn't see fit to escalate up the spectrum of force, and shoot her afterward as was his right in such a situation. She should, in fact, THANK these brave officers for only administering "NJP" and letting her go, even without prison time, for the crimes she no doubt committed.

Instead, this ungrateful probably drug-using likely sex worker and her possibly money-seeking "family" have dared to besmirch the good name of the Pharr police department, and these particular heroic officers. Why, the good chief Villescas even told these ne'er-do-wells that he PERSONALLY would make sure that they got a fair hearing by IA. The heroes of internal affairs, shining knights in their own right, determined that the case had no merit, and that the Heroes of the Street® had conducted themselves appropriately, and in accordance with Pharr Police policy, and that the complaint had no merit. If THEY say so, who are these gold-digging drug-using parents of a likely prostitute to disagree? They had their day behind closed doors, and if police say police did nothing wrong, I, for one, am strongly inclined to believe them.

Day after day, the proud staff of the Pharr police department risk their LIVES. LIVES, I say, to protect us. They would throw themselves in the path of bullets for me, if I were there. Not one of them would EVER say something false, nor would they betray their oaths, nor the fine citizens of their jurisdiction. That's why they didn't need to have a rape kit done. It wouldn't show anything, and is a waste of time and money. In fact, I wouldn't put it past the young criminal to somehow find a way to fake the evidence. You know, many stupid evil people often distrust police, likely because they are scummy criminals who SHOULD fear the firm hand of the law, our knights sans peur et sans reproche.

Even if it WERE true, which it isn't, since IA found it to be without merit, why shouldn't officers as proud and upstanding as these are do whatever they like? She should be GRATEFUL that they would pay her attention in this way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join