It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Cop Headed to Trial for Raping a Child While Other Officers Watched

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It is a shame that these kind of people are given such power; power that can be used or anything, good or bad. i wish that people would stand up for what is right. a reply to: onequestion

edit on 28-10-2014 by JoeDaShom because: Edit

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

We may actually be better off with the mafia.

Not for nothing....but they werent all that bad. The government and corrupt city officials didnt get their hands into other peoples pots. Just one set of hands, and they at least had class. They had expensive appetites, but also class, respect, honor, and a sense of community.

Just saying.

We should throw these cops /rapists in prison. Put them in general population once a week and turn a blind eye to what happens.

There is no excuse for this blatant criminality.

edit on 10 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

We may actually be better off with the mafia.

Not for nothing....but they werent all that bad. The government and corrupt city officials didnt get their hands into other peoples pots. Just one set of hands, and they at least had class. They had expensive appetites, but also class, respect, honor, and a sense of community.

Just saying.

We should throw these cop /rapists in jail. Put them in general population once a week and turn a blind eye to what happens.

I know. It's scary when the criminals carry more principle then the lawman.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I often shake my head as well, but not this time. As I read it only the dept and the chief were excused. Not the officer. And her background has no bearing on repeated rape

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Holy crap I just read the post you are replying to. I really dont know what to say to that person.

Just wow. I cant wait for a mars colony. We can come back and repopulate once the world is dead again.

EDIT TO ADD:
That seems like a troll post TBH. Like a civil rights extremist group or anti cop group....Its just too much.

I am calling BS. Just no way. That is troll overdose. No way.

BS.

Even if it WERE true, which it isn't, since IA found it to be without merit, why shouldn't officers as proud and upstanding as these are do whatever they like? She should be GRATEFUL that they would pay her attention in this way.

SUUURE, You must be a real person and everything.....Cops say these things...I know. WOW. /end sarcasm

He must think we are idiots.
edit on 10 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Sexual misconduct is the second highest of all complaints nationwide against police officers, representing 9.3 percent in 2010, according to an unofficial study.

In 2010, 354 of the 618 complaints involved non consensual sexual acts, and over half of those involved were minors.

Earlier this month we reported on an officer in charge of a rape case who is accused of stalking and sexually harassing the victim.

From the OPs link.

Just to put it into perspective.

And somehow this is a rant.
edit on 10/28/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think the fact that the actual police departments themselves attempt to cover these things up, instead of distancing themselves from the perpetrator and seeing him punished, is evidence that cops stick together, even when they break the law. Therefore this is definitely a conspiracy of sorts, and it is definitely more than single officers acting on their own. The penalties for abusing police authority alone should carry hefty jail time in my opinion, because the police are essential to the preservation of the American Republic and the rights of the people. The police are there to ensure that the rights of individuals are not violated, or that is part of their job at least, therefore when they themselves violate a person's rights, this should be a HUGE deal.

And when other police officers who weren't involved in committing the actual crimes engage in a conspiracy to cover up the incident...That should carry just as much jail time as the initial violation of a citizen's rights. I think we can all agree that police abusing their authority needs to stop, and that things need to change. And I see three ways of making this happen. First, we can protest and attempt to convince the police themselves to clean up their act, which is not likely to succeed. Second, we can lobby the government in an attempt to get them to pass laws that force the system to change- laws that give hefty punishments for the abuse of authority in police departments, but more importantly there needs to be a better system of oversight established, as well as more stringent requirements for becoming a police officer. And the last way is to simply use force. We have the right to use force against the government when that government is violating our Constitutional rights, and they refuse to clean up their acts. The police are part of the government in that they work for it. I do not know the best way to proceed, but things are not getting better the way the system is designed at present, rather things are getting worse.

In the case in question the Texas Rangers did an independent investigation and found that the claims of rape were accurate, which tells me that there must have been some evidence of the crime. And if there was enough evidence for the Rangers to conclude that the case had substance, then this guy should definitely face charges. I think the article said that he would face charges. The more that police officers are allowed to get away with this stuff, the more they are going to do it. When a police officer is not punished for breaking the law, I can guarantee you that the majority of these officers will continue to break the law. They are in a unique position to profit in some way from their authority, whether it is financially, sexually, emotionally, etc...They profit emotionally by going on power trips, or abusing people verbally, and even by using force itself. Even things the police are allowed to do are abused, because they do these things when it is not necessary. I am starting to hate the police in general, because rarely do we see police officers ratting out the criminals within their ranks. The good cops do nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

And somehow this is a rant.

It IS a rant. Come now. It's not "stalking" or "sexual harassment" when done by law enforcement. It's stellar investigative work. I'm sure ALL criminals would like to call it "stalking" when a brave cop is on their trail.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

To your edit...my thoughts as well. But I will go farther...is he with the dept, a particapant, or possiby done it himself? The post was just bizzare.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I doubt it. These people have legal action being taken against them. They wouldnt risk it over posting here.

Also, it is TOO bizarre.

Have good one.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I think about this all the time. Officers like Joe Friday and Bill Gannon would serve the public better than most LEOs.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When you make a position that is above suspicion and has all kinds of plausible deniability, blanket silence about their actions and no responsibility, you tend to draw a lot of psychotic weirdoes to the job. No, whether or not you want to admit it, if it isn't happening in your immediate vicinity now, it will be eventually.

Hence all the problems the church had.

Checks and balances need to be there for a reason.

No one, is above suspicion.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

All the stories citizens have told about being bullied or harassed proves it's a magnet for bullies and those who need to be in power, any form of power, in order to live a "fulfilling" life.

Whatever measly power given to them on this planet is dust compared to the immensity of existence.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I would not only like to see him and his buddies in maximum security prison, but also 24/7 live-feed it to YT so we have the option of seeing them being impregnated by bubba and his mates.

Karma at it's finest.

So punish rape with rape?

What that cop did is disgusting and beyond forgiveness.
Normally I'd say a bullet to the head.
But why waste a bullet, even a cheap .22 round.

Dig a deep hole in the desert. Throw him in there in naked.
Never let him out. He will die in there, painfully and miserably and alone. Hopefully he will go crazy before he dies to maximize the suffering he endures.

No protection from the elements. Nowhere to run and hide. No escape.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more. I thought id found a site where people were on the same wavelength to bring to light disgusting things like this. But then I realised im worse than those who are ignorantly asleep in that we now know these things do happen, yet we sit here on our computers or phones and vent our frustration. And when this thread is over it will be onto another thread.

There is a time when you must ask yourself is this what we are doing enough? I don't want to be telling my grandchildren of when I knew all of these things were happening, and what did I do.....nothing....I cant even pretend I didn't know.

So what now....stand up for those most vulnerable who cant stand up for themselves....children and those pushed down by this backward system.

edit on 29-10-2014 by liteonit6969 because: so angry i coudnt spell

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
In the UK many of us fee that the announcement of a committee setting up to examine the paedophile rings preying especially on kids in care homes, was nothing more than a political fudge because so many high-ups in the halls of westminster are involved at the top of these rings. Yet another 'overseer' has been moved on as she is too establishment and probably related or had similar crimes committed by her brother or father etc.

Men preying on children has hit the headlines recently with the beginnings of exposure but what is so horrid is the way the police hide this crime away or are complacent in its act also.

I don't know what the answer is except there is so much of it about in the USA and UK that I wonder if it isn't the same all over. Whatever has happened when sex is at a time of freedom and there can be no excuse - 'the men are so repressed'? Come on men, those of us who find this disgusting, we need to be counted and keep the pressure up allied with the women to catch, name and shame, compensate and jail the offenders regardless of their 'importance' to the police, government or corporation and our institutons, especially those supposedly protecting our kids in care etc.

This is one of the No-No crimes of the century and needs the right punishment such as castration and not for the 'ordinary men who carry it out but especially for the top dogs".

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
way to protect and serve!!! Child rape should carry the death penalty! Sorry if that offends some peoples sensitivity

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Last month Oklahoma made headlines with three serial rapists in 3 weeks, all officers, as well as one police chief molesting children.
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

I'm curious how many peeps from OK are aware of this? If this is true, (I've no reason to believe otherwise) this would give me pause more than ebola by far.

There was a time I'm sure of it that the police used to check themselves. If an officer had a wife that got a black eye, he would have an "accident" involving some stairs. Oops, sorry bout that, now cut the crap b4 something worse happens. Now? pfftt.

It begs the question, is this a judgment? Is America's soul sick? Or the whole world? Or is it what we see/watch on media today? The whole nature/nurture thing. Used to be (older posters will get this) things on TV were very family oriented. Now? Now everything is an episode of bloodsport. Only a matter of time before it wears away at your morality and welcome to the new "normal".

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
He wont last long in prison. I'm sure (with the double bullseye of being a PedoCop) they'll hold him in the SHU but if he's convicted, w/ his charges, a CO will let someone get to him.

There was a guy who did an AMA on reddit about serving like a 10 year prison sentence and he said he'd participated in killing 3 pedophiles. When you come to jail or in this case prison you've got your paperwork that has your charges and sentence and other personal info. Well apparently pedophiles are given false charges on their paperwork in an effort to protect them. The COs are informed of their actual charges, again towards an effort of protection, but invariably the COs would let the info slip.

As for what they have waiting for them; the redditor said the worst he'd seen (he wasn't a participant) but a pedophile was beaten to death with a large padlock on a length of chain. Literally peeled the guys face away.

People serving life sentences on drug charges while a single pedophile walks the streets is a huge misprioritization.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

We all know the script. Save it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join