It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Cop Headed to Trial for Raping a Child While Other Officers Watched

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

blue skid marks on Police blotter agree with you.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
This could be the same as the pedo-ring, cover-up in UK;
This could have been going on for years.

Not could have, but has been. I live in Oklahoma, and I know some older black guys around where I'm from and I've heard stories from them (and a few white people, some will talk about it) about how back in the good ol' days the police would pick up young black girls and rape them out in the woods or wherever they could hide and it was pretty much a known thing in the area and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Of course all that's long been forgotten now, but it was going on then and it obviously still is now.

The worst part is that he had police 'lookouts' while he was doing this, and they're going to get off and still be policemen!! Sons of bitches should be in jail for 100 years too! This is one of the best cases i've seen to prove wrong the whole "it's just one rogue cop" argument. This is obviously acceptable behavior for officers, they were defending him while doing it and they arent going to get in any trouble for it, AND I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE those other cops were doing this kind of thing too, they didn't look out for this one guy for no reason this is something they took turns doing.

Oh well, now bring in the puppet show full of "Dere just doin der jobs duh". What a horrible country we would live in if we didn't have sociopathic murderous sex offenders with guns they can't wait to shoot to protect us.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude

Last month Oklahoma made headlines with three serial rapists in 3 weeks, all officers, as well as one police chief molesting children.
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

I'm curious how many peeps from OK are aware of this? If this is true, (I've no reason to believe otherwise) this would give me pause more than ebola by far.

There was a time I'm sure of it that the police used to check themselves. If an officer had a wife that got a black eye, he would have an "accident" involving some stairs. Oops, sorry bout that, now cut the crap b4 something worse happens. Now? pfftt.

It begs the question, is this a judgment? Is America's soul sick? Or the whole world? Or is it what we see/watch on media today? The whole nature/nurture thing. Used to be (older posters will get this) things on TV were very family oriented. Now? Now everything is an episode of bloodsport. Only a matter of time before it wears away at your morality and welcome to the new "normal".

I'm from Oklahoma, and I'm aware of it. Absolutely nothing shocking to me though, other than them getting busted for it. If they go to prison it will be even more of a shocker. If they arrest any other police for helping them cover it up I'll probably have a heart attack, because that's about as likely as me being struck by a meteor while cashing in my winning lottery ticket the day before my marriage to Shakira.

Oklahoma police are pretty well into the 'scumbag' category. I've been in police custody and had them threaten to murder me in the woods. They didnt literally say "we're going to kill you and leave you in the woods", but it wasnt a very veiled threat. Also, the police who did it were in some hot water at one point for allegedly killing someone and leaving them in the woods, then sending some other typical dumb okie criminals to bury the bodies, then they arrested the dip#s and they later were convicted of murder (the dumbies going to bury the body). Cops cannot be trusted, especially if it's a small town force of 10-20 cops, they are ripe for coverups and collusion.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

They should all be strung up by their toes and hung out in the desert.
I'm thinking other things, but T&C's and all........

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodsmom

Yeah trust me when I first read this I had deeper more evil thoughts... But... Then my usual self took back over and I realized that the world is full of this type of evil, the best we can do is NOT be that evil in return on an individual level.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

We all know the script. Save it.

Someone has to speak up for FlySolo and Torquey. How did I do? Did I hit all the usual points?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Did anyone catch this jewel?

The victim is not named in the lawsuit because she was a minor at the time of the alleged rape.
Lawsuit accuses cop of rape

...or this one,

According to the lawsuit filed on behalf of the minor, she was sexually assaulted by the officer five times when he was on duty in 2013. The lawsuit claims “other Pharr police officers would stand watch while the sexual assault was being committed.”
Lawsuit accuses cop of rape

Now I've spoken very openly about my seething hatred for cops here on numerous occasions, but this one isn't looking all to clear cut. Mata was 25 at the time of the sexual assaults and the victim was a minor at the time; so 16, possibly 17 years old.

According to the lawsuit filed on behalf of the minor, she was sexually assaulted by the officer five times when he was on duty in 2013. The lawsuit claims “other Pharr police officers would stand watch while the sexual assault was being committed.” The girl was allegedly sexually assaulted in an abandoned house in the city of Pharr.

This story doesn't sound like an 'I'mma rape you while my buddy spits on you' one IMO. It looks to me like the two of them were sneaking around, unbeknownst to her parents, having their trysts in an abandoned building that he (Mata) knew was clear, while his partner sat around and waited for them to finish.

Then daddy found out...

Granted the story is pretty thin on the details.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Off with his head!

What? Too ISIS-ish?

Seriously though, who polices the police?

The police police?

And who polices them? The police police police?

I wish we didn't "need" police. But I suppose if we didn't need them we would all carry firearms or live in Bubblegumdroprainbowland. And that place just really sounds boring to me.

So...off with his head. Gotta keep the slaves in line!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't notice, but the very profession of "Police Officer" attracts a certain kind of personality. Those who enjoy feeling as if they have power over others. Those who enjoy binding and restraining other people. Those who enjoy beating, confining, and torturing people. They work for the people who make the laws, they do not work for or answer to the people that the laws are enforced upon. Are you getting any of this? What world do you live on?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

If every living human were capable of enforcing upon themselves the strict and rigid code of honor by which I live my life, there would be no such things as "police" or "prison" or "rape."

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: woodsmom

Yeah trust me when I first read this I had deeper more evil thoughts... But... Then my usual self took back over and I realized that the world is full of this type of evil, the best we can do is NOT be that evil in return on an individual level.

Of course you are right, but at some point the good men will have to look evil directly in the face and say "This is no longer allowed." If we continue refusing this sacred duty, human society will continue devolving further, though I can hardly imagine being more disappointed than I already feel.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I completely get your point. Actually this has been a problem for me for a few years. I have this odd sense of fearless that came out of growing up in a tough neighborhood and after being a fighter for over ten years. It becomes a problem because I have this odd tendency to just not back down weather it's philosophically or physically. I won't fight someone anymore unless it's in complete and unavoidable self defense but I'll confront people. Everyone asks me why I do that and I pretty much tell them exactly what you just said.

Makes my life hard but after all the shut ive been through I have this weird sense of morality.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Thanks for choosing to live your life this way. My strict adherence to a code of honor confuses some around me, too. I tell them there is never an excuse for not doing the right thing, when you know the difference. By simply asking certain people why they believe it's okay to behave the way they do, I have been threatened and harassed. My goal is to be the person that the Earth and humanity need me to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join