It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows Chicago cops trampling woman on dialysis to take down son who ignored them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
cell phone video shows Chicago police storming a mans home and running over his mother who is on dialysis because he refused to talk to them outside his home and just went inside.

these cops had no reason to enter this guys house, no warrant, and no evidence he had done anything wrong. yet somehow he is being charged with assaulting a police officer.

Cana anyone even blame the guy for not wanting to talk to the cops these days? So now if you just go inside your house to avoid any confrontation they will just barge in and terrorize your mother, your father, and your 14 year old niece because you did not stop to talk to them.

And when they don't find any drugs or guns and realize you were just outside they go ahead and charge you wiith assault on a police officer.

Because god forbid they be wrong about something.
link

14-year-old girl in Chicago captured video of police barging into her home and arresting her uncle because he refused to stop and talk to them.

LeRoy Hubbard III told WMAQ that two police officers pulled up in a patrol car as he was walking home to his parent’s house on Friday night.

“They say, ‘Come here.’ So, I just keep walking,” Hubbard recalled.

According to Hubbard, officers then forced their way into his home, while his niece, Keeasia, filmed the entire thing.

edit on 28-10-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's a catch 22.

Englewood is so bad stuff like this actually works sometimes. I've been robbed at gun point near where this happened just pumping gas and shot at twice sitting in a parked car or walking down the street.

Last week some idiots stole 300 ipads from an elementary school. Only about 25% of murders are solved. There are large areas of gang territory and open drug dealing where they stand outside with AR's. Police don't even respond to robberies anymore. You literally have to be dead or dying to get help.

That being said, trampling on citizen's rights is not the solution. It starts with the people themselves. Unfortunately the disparity is so bad I don't see things changing until an entire generation is dead or in jail forever.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Where is this alleged trampling? I somehow missed it. The news story said she fell down. Why did she get up in the first place to interfere with an arrest?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Where is this alleged trampling?

Trampling of the 4th Amendment rights of these people?

I somehow missed it.

Obviously.

The news story said she fell down. Why did she get up in the first place to interfere with an arrest?

Yes, God forbid someone stand up for their or their family's rights.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If your asked to "Come here" by the PO-Leese just do it, only if your hiding something would you ignore them its simple. Regardless of his rights and stuff, he snubbed the cops and its a bit like a parent saying to their kid "hey get over here" and the kid ignores you..damn right that kids going to get spanked.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Things like this are never going to stop happening as long as we allow our respective Police force and government agency's to play out there Orwellian scenario to plan.

Anybody that can treat a sick mother in such a fashion and with such disrespect is simply scum. The Police officers responsible are SCUM, simple fact.

Now what do we do to scum?
edit on 29-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Now what do we do to scum?

Elect them into more powerful political positions?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hogstooth

That answer is knee deep in truth. Should probably have asked, what should we do to Scum?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Regardless of his rights and stuff, he snubbed the cops and its a bit like a parent saying to their kid "hey get over here" and the kid ignores you..damn right that kids going to get spanked.

I don't even know where to begin with that whole statement, other than to say people like you are the problem, and my guess would be you wanted to be a cop when you were little.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So what exactly is the problem here? The guy refused a lawful order (we have no idea why they were trying to talk to him) then resisted. I didn't see anyone getting trampled.

This is clickbait nonsense.

He wasn't hurt. His rights weren't trampled (neither was the old lady). He made a mistake, the cops followed through.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
So what exactly is the problem here? The guy refused a lawful order (we have no idea why they were trying to talk to him) then resisted. I didn't see anyone getting trampled.

This is clickbait nonsense.

He wasn't hurt. His rights weren't trampled (neither was the old lady). He made a mistake, the cops followed through.

Police can order someone to do anything. The real question is whether or not they can arrest you for not following that order.

He didn't resist anything - he was walking home and he continued into his home. Cops wanted him to "come here." No reason to arrest him unless he did something wrong. Of course, if you watch the video again you hear the bulls#!t charges they hit him with.

What law in Illinois states that you have the responsibility to "come here" like a good little dog when a police officer says so?

He wasn't driving a car, he was walking. Step out of your world for a second and into Englewood, IL. If the cops typically harass people in Englewood the citizens there might be less likely to "come here" upon request. It doesn't make it a lawful order.

As he says in the video "they charged me with assault." Yep, lawful order indeed. He broke no law and he is not obligated to obey a "come here." What law did he violate?

Just a couple of examples:
If he was in a crowd and the police told the crowd to disperse - that is a lawful order.
If you are standing on the street (not walking, aka loitering) they can tell you to move along - that is a lawful order.

...and as always, things vary by state by I call BS on the actions taken by the police in Englewood regarding this incident.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
the cops must have bored or something...why on earth would it take so many police for that little incident ?....way to spend tax payers money

join