It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Example of The Propaganda agaisnt Russia on Ukraine on What I Found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
An Example of The Propaganda agaisnt Russia on Ukraine on What i Found.

Here are several of the comments being posted on some news commenting sections on the to issue of Ukraine its clear that these users elsewhere on the internet arent users but bot users.

Remember when some were was questioning bombing Libyan you were attacked for the opinion? well same thing here.
Source see the Commenting section

Elections have again shown that Ukraine wants to be free of Russian aggression. The 3 million captives of pro-Russian terrorists in the East should also have been allowed to vote. What are they afraid of? Do they not claim to represent the people they wouldn't allow to vote? How many of the rebels were elected to their positions? How about none. They have been appointed by the puppet master in the Kremlin.

How many of the rebels were elected to their positions?

This line is rather stolen as this line was a question which was used in 2011 and 2012 asking how many Syrian rebels were elected to their positions?

They have been appointed by the puppet master in the Kremlin.

And the ones in Kiev arent being appointed by the puppet master in Brussels or Washington? the user tries to suggest that they have being appointed by Kremlin.

Another few examples.

Better a pro-west parliament than a vain dictator who enjoys flaunting his pale bare chest in publicity pics.

Excellent - I'm glad to see them distance the Ukraine from that odious Putin

If the Ukraine gets tied in with the western governments corruption will be at the top of the list.

Just like on Syria, Libya and now Ukraine it seems to me on the internet these users are back in action with an obvious objective. For example i noticed a similar one being spread here quite often.

Mykita @ANYBODY BUT HARPER you are thinking of Crimea. Now that was a farce. This is not about war with Eastern Ukraine, it is about freedom from Russian aggression.

Freedom? how is joining the EU being Free?

its pretty much clear what there motto is. Isn't it? you arent allowed to be open minded and question there side or reasoning if anything BLAME RUSSIA For everything is there message.

edit on 28-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Putin is not perfect no more than our president,He has Russia he is trying to make stronger,while we are trying to keep playing King of the Hill. We must keep our petro dollar going or our economy will collapse. Personally I believe we need a collapse,the reset will wipe out our debt based dollars. Others did too,thats why they didn't want the banksters bailed out.Of course no one in government had any intention of listening to the people. Therefore since they are going to keep playing this game,they need an evil person to blame everything on,and Putin is it. And he has no intention of playing the victim here. He takes an aggressive stance and refuses to back down like a good little third world country.

Russia is the one complaining,but they aren't the only ones. Other countries complain over their treatment by us. What I find strange in the USAs thinking, is that we pride ourselves on our multiculturalism,yet we won't except it in the world. We want other countries to tow our line or else. We expect them to play by our rules and only our rules,and forget they're own culture to deal with us. We don't really bother to learn about other countries cultures or beliefs and end up accidentally insulting them because of it. If you had a neighbor that insisted that everyone in the neighborhood had to go by their rules,you would either move out or tell them to go to hell. Yet this is pretty much what the US is doing in the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If you make it a mission to find comment that is anti-Russian and pro Ukraine and want to bleat about propaganda, then that's your affair. Suffice to say, this propaganda malarkey is two way.

However, regardless, in the Parliamentary elections underway at the minute, the reports are that the Ukrainian people seem to be voting for pro Western parties. Clearly, after the Crimea annexation and the continued friction in the east of the country, people are voting to move closer to Europe and away from the authoritarian and (some would say) bulling and corrupt Russian Federation.

Regards

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

However, regardless, in the Parliamentary elections underway at the minute, the reports are that the Ukrainian people seem to be voting for pro Western parties. Clearly, after the Crimea annexation and the continued friction in the east of the country, people are voting to move closer to Europe and away from the authoritarian and (some would say) bulling and corrupt Russian Federation.

Excuse for interpreting your Glory to Ukraine a fascist term that was used in Ukraine but the reports also say that votes also say the votes have occurred only in the western areas of Ukraine and in Kiev.

With a low turnout.

after the Crimea annexation and the continued friction in the east of the country, people are voting to move closer to Europe and away

Crimea Independence was not an annexation Kosovo Independence was an annexation if anything by bombing. Kosovo never had an Referendum to begin with.

But since Obama is king i am sure some of you would agree with him on the issue.

from the authoritarian and (some would say) bulling and corrupt Russian Federation.
Excuse me again how is Russia a Bully compared that to the threats made by NATO and America agaisnt Russia?

corrupt Russian Federation

I am quite sure Europe isn't corrupt at all look at the flowers and rainbows they are throwing at everyone.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I had no idea John McCain had a following of supporters and his message agaisnt Russia.

Putin a Nut? just look at the crowd in kiev welcoming McCain like a rock star whats next a statue of Obama in Kiev?

edit on 28-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Excuse for interpreting your Glory to Ukraine a fascist term

###SNPPED###

The fact is that the Ukraine elections are likely (if you follow the polls) to show a clear preference for political parties that wish to develop closer ties to Europe. This does not mean that ties with Russia will be lost per se, but it might mean Russia's foreign policy needs to change to align to the new realities.

Now, how US, European, Ukrainian and Russian politicians spin this whole affair is up to them and the propaganda battle is busy both ways, including from the state sponsored Russian media, such as RT.com, which is often quoted by your good self.

On corruption...
Corrupt countries
Corrupt Russia

Regards
edit on Tue Oct 28 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

there are many on this forum who are paid to sit in front of the screen with fingers poised ready to post whatever they are taught or told to post just to try to throw doubt into the minds of those who are unaware of their presence.

Some years ago there was a video on ATS where Johnny Anonymous read out a post in which some politician, social commentator whatever, said that the government should insert people into this chat room for the purpose of 'undermining factual premise and logic.'

I see these sorts of posts quite often on ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Not to derail, but you should read the comments section of Haaretz or Jerusalem Post...

Never heard Israli vitriol like it in my life!

ATS can be bad sometimes, but it takes the piss over on them websites!

Having said that you have to wonder why elections aren't occuring throughout Ukraine...
Propaganda aside from both entities, that seems a little unfair on the regular people of the East doesn't it.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Putin is not perfect no more than our president,He has Russia he is trying to make stronger,while we are trying to keep playing King of the Hill. We must keep our petro dollar going or our economy will collapse. Personally I believe we need a collapse,the reset will wipe out our debt based dollars. Others did too,thats why they didn't want the banksters bailed out.Of course no one in government had any intention of listening to the people. Therefore since they are going to keep playing this game,they need an evil person to blame everything on,and Putin is it. And he has no intention of playing the victim here. He takes an aggressive stance and refuses to back down like a good little third world country.

Russia is the one complaining,but they aren't the only ones. Other countries complain over their treatment by us. What I find strange in the USAs thinking, is that we pride ourselves on our multiculturalism,yet we won't except it in the world. We want other countries to tow our line or else. We expect them to play by our rules and only our rules,and forget they're own culture to deal with us. We don't really bother to learn about other countries cultures or beliefs and end up accidentally insulting them because of it. If you had a neighbor that insisted that everyone in the neighborhood had to go by their rules,you would either move out or tell them to go to hell. Yet this is pretty much what the US is doing in the world.

I could not have said it better. The USA has always needed a bad guy. If one doesn't "appear", then one will be created. There was a speech by Gaddafi that accurately described the US. If the US people, not all mind you, don't have someone to dislike, then they start looking at their own government. That cannot be allowed to happen. That is happening up here in Canada too. Harper is a joke. He has done nothing except try to copy Obama (on a smaller scale). Let's go get ISIS, IS, ISIL (whatever they are called) now!
The only thing I am proud of, so far, is that I have not heard the shooters name once in the media, but I sure know Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's name!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Just to come back to reply your post, your favored beloved, ( transparency,org ) hides the Corruption in America and the countries whom are with the EU.

There is a lot of data that is missing from that site on America alone.

This does not mean that ties with Russia will be lost per se, but it might mean Russia's foreign policy needs to change to align to the new realities.

Correction, Europe and America foreign policy needs to change to align to the new realities and the rise of the BRIC nations and India's influence which is growing slowly in the region, without the expectation of its own state issues, your comical to suggest.

That Russia should be the one whom needs to change and align its foreign policy,, i can quite see that your not an expert when it comes to the foreign policy issues in regards to that region, other then what you have being told by the westren news outlets.

including from the state sponsored Russian media, such as RT.com, which is often quoted by your good self.

I have a good feeling you are an viewer of CNN and al jazeera. By the way good sir do you even read the comments on that site that u even posted for me to read?

I think this comment is a good reply for ya.

The US is without a doubt one of the MOST CORRUPT countries in the world in sheer dollar terms and probably even on a per-capita basis. I say this as a concerned US citizen. There are huge conflicts of interest due to lobbying PERIOD, the ruling elite and how decisions are made because politicians move on to governmental organizations making decisions which affects big businesses almost always in favor of the big businesses which funnel money to corrupt political officials. Look at these last few wars, does anyone except the brainwashed believe these were started to "protect our freedoms"? Does anyone truly believe the budgets for these two wars? #BeyondBelief

So please the next time do reply with something more reablie rather then a site thats either covering up some of the data or just playing ball.

Note:Western hand picked Ukrainian Elections are over,what is the outcome? nothing at all, no changes, Ukraine is going to be GREECE in two short years.

edit on 15-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Note:Western hand picked Ukrainian Elections are over,what is the outcome? nothing at all, no changes, Ukraine is going to be GREECE in two short years.

Yep hand picked by the citizens of Ukraine.

Or did the West pay every Ukranian who voted for Poroshenko, and the they must have rigged the parliamentary election also.

And let's not forget that Russia accepts and see's the new government as legit, so it seems you and the other Putinista's are the only one's who keep saying they were put there by the west.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

There was a speech by Gaddafi that accurately described the US.

The man who's government is responsible for the downing of a PAN AM flight over Scotland is who I will believe for sure about what he says concerning the US.

top topics

join