It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicating with them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Today, id like to bring up the idea of communicating with the Others I like to call them the Others, just a personal preferences.

So, anyhow moving on.

For the community on this forum, who believe we have/are been/being visited, or even watched, but them I am curious about what others think about the legitimacy of being able to communicate with them. There seems to be a strong consensus that to a degree the communicate by telepathy, and although us as human being may not have that capability, we can open our minds up to them possibly? not sure.

What I am getting at here, what are your honest and genuine ideas on the possibilities on communicating with them, do you think we are able to open a line of communication up to them, or do have to wait for them?

I think, or believe, although we don't have telepathy ability, it would be hard to open a line of communication up to them, but, there must be a way of making ourselves availably/open to them, essentially letting them know, we want to speak with hem.

I am curious what peoples thoughts and ideas are.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think they find us way more often than we find them

sometimes just talking with a friend or family member about them is enough for me
edit on 26-10-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whether or not we "want" to talk with them is irrelevant.

We don't choose them, they choose us.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

Talk to yourself. You'll be talking to "them". They're on-board.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Do a Demon summoning ritual because that's most likely what they are. I've personally never seen any spaceships but have seen a LOT of paranormal stuff. Just a thought. Good luck in your endeavors. But if you are looking for a summoning ritual check out the Lesser Key of Solomon (very dangerous though).

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ET's are not demons.
thats the god freaks speaking.
they dont wont you to have any hope in other things/brings.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The types I usually deal with are what some consider the "Nordic Type", when I do have those night visitation type events being taken aboard craft and such that is.

In my experience, the ones I deal with and have spoken to can speak out loud and both telepathically if need be, but I've mainly spoken to them out loud with telepathic subtext thrown in when that occurs.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
you don't need telepathy to summon aliens, You need to devote time to finding them.

Sorry if that sounds like its to hard of a quest. But you need to go find them. You need to notice them so they can notice you.

I'm not talking about channeling.

Let me put it into perspective for you. They fly around in crafts. And don't require to have the lights on.
The lights are to warn aircraft and to be seen from the ground.

Because if aircraft fly into them usually it can cause helicopters and jets to crash.
That is why they try chasing them away when they linger above cities because they disrupt air traffic.

If you want to meet one, I suggest going to somewhere not near an airport. You could try looking for UFOs if that's your goal for Contact usually involves a pilgrimage of sorts.

You can find them but as far as i know there are 2 species here Greys and Transformers (No not the robots from the cartoon) Depends on who you plan on meeting. If you meet a grey theres a good chance you will be abducted. If you meet a transformer there a good chance you will think you encountered a demon or some sort of living poltergiest.

It just depends on what kind of experience you are going for both species have been here since the begining of our creation and one of them is our creators.

I guess it's up to you to make the choice.

Well when i summon E.T i just shout my name, And ask it to come. During those experiences they were probably tracking me. Because they came to the exact spot i was standing twice for both of my experiences.

It's not like i wondered somewhere, Anyways about contact. Look up some of the legends in America or the U.K depending where you live. If you want to meet Transformers, Go to any of the Areas where there are a high sightings of Phantom Dogs. Or Phantom Wolves, The tricky thing is people name these entities all sorts of names. So looking up this information is going to be semi difficult as the subject is rather Taboo.

Space warewolves exist if you want to meet them, As for greys from what i know the best place to see them is in nevada
But really. Greys are always on the move and show up all over the US. they don't typically reveal themselves because they are to busy abducting all age groups.

So yeah you have a name too right? You're going to need to use it to call them down. As an ant sitting on a hill you won't be taken very seriously unless you talk like you earned your consiousness.
Who are you and what do you want? Is the Aliens question. You must answer with a question. If that makes sense.
If you say your name example I am John Doe, Make your presence known to me(Us if you are with other people).
And the question will be followed up with an answer if anything is nearby.

I'v seen it work because iv done it myself. Tho i kinda resemble the sphinx and these entities are kinda like the egyptian gods which is kinda weird but disreguard that. Maybe you can summon them too. Give it a go.

edit on 26-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The SETI program makes most sense i think. Would be thrilled to see something more primitive to work, like flashing multi colored spotlights on the sky with specific frequency . Beats me, sooner or later we get the contact , im sure of it

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think before attempted communication we need to have a good understanding of what "they" are, including intentions. Maybe you need to do something or show something "they" might be interested in?

This might be a little far out there but if there are known symbols that have continuously showed up in elaborate crop circles then duplicating a massive illuminated symbol might yield some results.

Then there is the possibility that no matter what "us" and "them" are not compatible enough for anything other than basic communication. The basic concept of "yes" and "no" could even be completely unknown to them.

If I were to attempt a meeting or communication, I think a road trip to Mt. Shasta in northern California would be the place to do it.
edit on 26-10-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well I cant say ive seen a lot of paranormal stuff, but real ufos a few.....
Nonetheless I don't discount anything just yet......one thing im sure of is that we are babies in the woods.....
The communicants (contactees or whatever) seem to fall into two categories roughly.....
So called normal people ....and the fringe element.....
Perhaps that's too narrow for you all but that's my take on it...
Of the normal contactees Wilber Smith of Canada, may be the piece of the puzzle that brings some clarity as to the hows and so forth.....
His contact was asked for...arranged....and contact was made...bringing some very interesting and scientifically new results....it was first facilitated through some amplification technology ion their possession....but thereafter was clear and instantaneous BOTH WAYS......
Don't look at me...I merely reiterate....
Adamski (George), has amazing back up testimony by very respectable people all over the world where he went.....
Though there are claims of fakery and so forth mixed up in many of the cases.....there are also testimonies of some bizarre #....
Regards contact of a personal nature......I believe if you attempt contact, and they are of the opinion it may be worth it....youll find some confirmation there...even if total conversation or whatever doesn't take place......
There are tales of contact during psychedelic experiences......which is an avenue I wouldn't recommend to anyone .....
But if Mr Smith could initiate contact then so can we.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
ET's are not demons.

Actually there's a lot of evidence supporting the theory ETs are Demons and Fallen Angels.

Also I love how you call us "God freaks" when believing in Aliens is just like being religious. I mean you believe in something you can't prove. I'm not trying to take away hope from anyone either. Without my faith is hopeless. I know my options in death. Not having any belief or belief in Aliens is more hopeless than my Christianity. You probably fear death where as I can accept it. Thanks and God bless!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If you take into account the level of advanced intelligence required to achieve interstellar space travel, anti-gravity propulsion systems, and all of the technology associated with the ufo/alien phenomenon for these beings to communicate with us would most likely not be dissimilar to a human being trying to have a profound discussion with a dog.

The human race en mass suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect in that we grossly overestimate our level of intelligence. In the big scheme of things we're little more than hairless apes ready to destroy one another over trivial disputes at the drop of a hat. We think our meager achievements make us the pinnacle of evolution to a race of beings who has lived long enough to develop what these "others" have we're but ill behaved animals.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If you take into account the level of advanced intelligence required to achieve interstellar space travel, anti-gravity propulsion systems, and all of the technology associated with the ufo/alien phenomenon for these beings to communicate with us would most likely not be dissimilar to a human being trying to have a profound discussion with a dog.

The human race en mass suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect in that we grossly overestimate our level of intelligence. In the big scheme of things we're little more than hairless apes ready to destroy one another over trivial disputes at the drop of a hat. We think our meager achievements make us the pinnacle of evolution but to a race of beings who has lived long enough to develop what these "others" have we're but ill behaved animals.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26upm10America/Chicago2014Sunday2014614 by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Which "them" do you want to contact? There are lots of "Them".....

Go to Toys are Us and get a Ouija board or order one on line.

follow the instructions and see who answers....

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I realise I have reached a point where
I no longer care if i'm considered crazy, i've
had multiple experiences with what you would
call aliens, I call them "outsiders", and assholes
who won't let me sleep without a reminder that
they're there.

If they want to communicate with you,
they will, in ever increasingly alarming
ways , the trouble really is getting
them to stop trying to open some
kind of communication channels once it's started.
The more they present themselves in your life,
the more you should ignore them.

(I can't fight something invisible, nor can
I communicate with entities that may be interdimensional,
so, eh, what can I do but watch strange occurences happen
and try and ignore it so there is some semblance of sanity
in my home)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Quite a few methods work.

This is one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact
by Skyfloating.

Very good one.

Also

www.abovetopsecret.com...
First Contact: 2015

They can skunk threads and people on this forum and say all kinds of things, but as an experiencer, who has lifelong and generational events for the family, and whose sightings were chased by choppers and even far more exotic crafts, I do get this sense for people.

The way I got more attention than I really wanted in the time when I was waking up, and due to Family above, the Team waking me up, was by standing out under the stars and shaking my fists at all the macho stuff up there from time to time, and pouring out my feelings for having and equal and wonderful world and to stop the suffering of the children, and in underground bases, and the people, the poor nations, the poor in our nations, our slave system, nature and dolphins suffering. Got alot of extra attention. Every thing you stand up for and say or think even. And pour out, is answered whether you know it or not. You are monitored all the time.

And reporting for duty, saying you want to help, you understand if you are not supposed to, you would understand if it was not allowed, but you want to help. You don't want to let anyone up there, Family above, anyone down here, our Family this world, and nature, down in any way. How? Whats the right way?

Do this enough and nearly anyone would get contact.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Kind of what I was getting at......99

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Me personally. I have always wanted to meet any being from another world. I often have been struggling personally of me being human. I often wish I was not human, instead have been thinking what if I could meet one to ask. How can I travel the stars like they do.

Ever since I was a kid, I have had many dreams of aliens, ufos. None of them real. A lot of them very odd and confusing. If there was a message I could send.

I would say that I would take any day to leave this planet completely and never come back. I never was impressed with what is offered here although I havent traveled around the globe to see everything there is to see.

I personally think out in the void of interstellar space is where I would find the most enjoyment. Too bad I don't have the intelligence to build a ship of my own to leave.

Pick me up anytime. That would be a trip of a lifetime. No I won't be like those other people who get freaked out over a being. It's nothing special. They are alittle different and are more advanced. As long as they aren't trying to kill you, your fine.

Just putting my thoughts out there but yeah, being a human sucks.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
ET's are not demons.

Really? God freaks?

I would recommend you read - Possession, Exorcisms, and Hauntings by Adam C. Blai or, An exorcist tells his story by Gabriele Amorth (leading Vatican Exorcist) or Interview with an Exorcist written by Fr. Jose Antonio Fortea or the bible. I could give more if needed.

your friendly demonologist

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join