It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact: 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I just watched a series of videos where Tom T. Moore shares his communications with the Arturian aliens.

According to Mr. Moore, he was told that in the latter part of 2015 the Pleiadians will land at a military base in Russia in a spaceship about 50 feet wide; a smaller ship. There will be a t.v. crew there and some other reporters to share with us the information they volunteer concerning where we come from, our true history, etc. They will also make the public aware of others to come in the future so we can be prepared without a huge shock.
Afterwards, they will visit 15 or more countries around the world for a short period of time because they don't want to make it seem like an invasion and scare us humans.

They will stay gone for awhile, then make a couple more visits later.

In 2016, the Grays come to pubically apologize for abducting almost 26,000 people. They did not realize that the Federation had placed directives that Earth, nor humans, were not to be tampered with.
Mr. Moore explains how they missed getting that information at the beginning when it was issued.

They stopped all abductions once they were made aware of this, but they still have been coming to check up on the people they abducted while they sleep to see how they're doing.
It was the Zetans, an older race of grays, who preformed the abductions; they are different today.

In 2017, the Sirians arrive in the Mother Ship!! This ship will be one mile wide, 4 levels deep, and hold a crew of around 1000 crew members!
There will be 20 to 30 scout ships on board around 40 feet wide that can hold five to eight beings.
There will also be six different alien races on board: Amphibians, Various Humaniods, Bird Beings, Plant Beings, Insect Beings, and Reptilians.
(Oh dear!! I don't like the Reptilians!!)

There is much more he shares, but I've highlighted some of the important parts of the information he received.
Please watch the videos to learn all he was told. Some good stuff here!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
>There will also be six different alien races on board: Amphibians, Various Humaniods, Bird Beings, Plant Beings, Insect Beings, and Reptilians.

oh.... the Xindi then. Mind you there wasn't a plant Xindi, so it must be true.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well, then. According your very precise details of who, what, when and where, we already have contact. Providing, of course, if the contactee given all of that info is a fully qualified human. Even at that he could be a Manchurian Candidate sort, you know. You trust him I guess?

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I read your OP,

Sounds like reading a bad sci-fi novella rather than a seriously OP contributing further to UFOlogy

I only watched the first video because i live in the land of reality and in the land of reality we dont sit about communicating with Arturian aliens who tell us the future or about the past crimes of the greys. After the first video I just gave up, this is just some guy trying to sell his book to the gullible who will believe anything because YouTube said so.

And in the land of reality we would never buy into these kind of claims just because some dude on YouTube told us so.

Seriously this is utter rubbish, it is again one of the tihngs that make the rest of the serious UFOlogist's look crazy, it is counterproductive.

Just some dude trying to get boost some book sales and this dudes ego, nothing more.

Anyone who believes anything this guy (who is just selling his own book) has to say really needs to seriously evaluate their own grasp on reality.
edit on 23-2-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
How is this even a thread?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

sled735
I just watched a series of videos where Tom T. Moore shares his communications with the Arturian aliens.

You mean, "Arcturian". Those guys from Arcturus, which Edgar Cayce said was the most advanced star in the universe.

Well, I can't wait to see if his predictions come true. It's be cool. But don't place too much bet on it, just in case. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. S&F.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What happened to 2014 ? , I thought we were supposed to get contact this year ... this month even !
No doubt in 2015 we will await First Contact: 2016.

In my experience predictions are predictably unpredictable .... they never seem to pan out as predicted

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This mother ship that's meant to turn up doesn't sound all that. A mile long and only four decks deep and only 1000 people on it's. The current ford class carrier seems like a much better ship at 25 decks deep only 1,100 foot long and over 4200 people on it. Aliens must be poor builders

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I would love to see an aircraft carrier flying around in space though that would be cool. Back to topic I'm not holding my breath I've lost count the amount of threads I've read where somebody has been contacted by an alien or spirit, they get told something will happen .. It never does

Just for the record though if anything does happen I'll happily eat my shoes

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

swanne

sled735

You mean, "Arcturian". Those guys from Arcturus, which Edgar Cayce said was the most advanced star in the universe.

Well, I can't wait to see if his predictions come true. It's be cool. But don't place too much bet on it, just in case. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. S&F.

You've never made a typo, O perfect one? Oh, wait. Yes, I see you have!

You mean "It WOULD be cool", not "it IS be cool"?
Oh, and there's another one, but that's a grammar mistake, so I won't mention that.

S&F on your thread, Sled. I think it is very informative, and very well arranged.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wait.

Wasn't there some thread like, LAST WEEK where some Aliens were suppose to give everyone a brain tickle that would be revealed to the whole world?

What about that whole 4th dimension shift thing that was suppose to turn us into magical crystal people some time in 2013?

How many different ascensions and shifts and first contacts are there going to be?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Exactly. As I mentioned I've read too many threads on here were someone has said an alien has spoke to me and we are all going to get zapped into a new dimension blah blah blah. I was involved in a thread on here that at the end of January beginning of February the earth would shift into a new density (whatever that is) since then the OP of that has failed to reply to their thread despite the OP being active in other threads

I'm in no place to say what's right and wrong on this site but I do feel it's slipping down the pan and I've only been here 3 years

Anyway like I said I'll eat my shoes if this comes true.

PS Alice your avatar creeps the hell out of me
edit on 23-2-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

S&F on your thread, Sled. I think it is very informative, and very well arranged.

Really?

What was informative about anything in the OP, this is quite literally a thread about a guy just saying words on YouTube to try and sell his book to anyone gullible enough to believe a word out of his mouth.

I do not know why this is even a thread, it contribute nothing to any kind of body of knowledge regarding the existence of ET, for that reason it is also in no way informative and it is not even arranged well.

I honestly cannot understand why any intelligent person would praise a thread like this in anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by sled735

What happened to 2014 ? , I thought we were supposed to get contact this year ... this month even !
No doubt in 2015 we will await First Contact: 2016.

Contact this month: This could be of interest for you: First Contact Telepathy Event - Live

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Contact this month: This could be of interest for you:

What would interest me is the answer to a question I posed to you in your last thread .

Perhaps second time lucky , If they are as close (as you suggested) as Moon orbit why don't you ask them if they can give us proof of their existence by bringing something back from the Moon and dropping it off at a suggested location ?

Supplementary question
Why is it we can't be given tangible evidence of their existence we must just believe the messages they choose to give to you ?

edit on 23-2-2014 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Interesting...

But there are a few problems here...
1. the Stars that are named, and the species of ET...

Arcturus...is an Orange Giant star only about 37 light years away...it is a very old star, and at one time may have supported a rich and vibrant civilization, but, unfortunately, even stars have a "life cycle" and Arcturus is dying. Has prolly been a "dying" giant star for as long as there have been Humans on Earth.

Pleiades A wonderful stellar nursery, but, none of the stars there are old enough to even have stable planetary systems. These stars are even too young to have any sort of natural "spiritual" life forms. The reality is that there are no "people" from the Pleiades...

Sirius Yet another young star, with other issues that directly affect the star's ability to evolve and support life. However, not insurmountable. The problem with Sirius is that it is a rather young star, (though billions of years older than the Pleiades) of around 2 - 3 billion. Personally, I think that there may be space faring life near Sirius, but, that life is nearly as primitive as Terrestrial Humans...

Grays Are actually the only species here that has a decent chance of being real. The Hill star map has gone a long way to providing the kind of evidence needed to support their existence. But this group, as well as others in this area of space are not all that advanced. (they were using chemical powered craft as recently as 500 - 600 years ago, as were the Sirians).

There is no Federation, except in the minds of Hollywood writers.

First contact occurred Feb. - March 1947

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe it might be believable for one millisecond, because if the greys were real they have made every single attempt possible since 1944 to hide themselves besides appearing as strange lights in the sky.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Alfred2012

Contact this month: This could be of interest for you:

What would interest me is the answer to a question I posed to you in your last thread .

Perhaps second time lucky , If they are as close (as you suggested) as Moon orbit why don't you ask them if they can give us proof of their existence by bringing something back from the Moon and dropping it off at a suggested location ?

Supplementary question
Why is it we can't be given tangible evidence of their existence we must just believe the messages they choose to give to you ?

edit on 23-2-2014 by gortex because: edit to edit

Everybody can receive the messages and can get evidences by his own. The reason the ET are doing it very gently is something we can understand if we look to our daily life. Many times we can not understand and even accept other cultures or religions of humans living in other countries. Not speaking about the different languages here on earth. How many people living here on the same earth are hating each other? How many people do we know having fear of walking over a graveyard at night, as an example? Or how many people do have fear of insects, small spiders, etc.

There is a new phase where they start to contact worldwide people who are open, step by step. It is a very gentle approach. When we had the worldwide first contact event February 16, they give us feedback that about 30% of the people who had participated had fear when getting into the contact.

Now the time has come that everybody can make his own experiences. It is not necessary to listen to that what i'm telling you. Make your own experience...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

greyer
Maybe it might be believable for one millisecond, because if the greys were real they have made every single attempt possible since 1944 to hide themselves besides appearing as strange lights in the sky.

Lights in the sky? They come light years away, through the " possible " universe, through our Galaxy and they need lights to get here. They need lights then? What are they gonna do, hit another UFO?

Yip, got ya!!!

Spiro
edit on 23-2-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join