It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact: 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm sticking with my original guess of 2318 for the first confirmed signal detected from aliens (if there are any out there at all).

Contact, though... Sounds like somebody isn't familiar with just how monstrously vast space is.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

UnBreakable

I know that, Skippy. I was being sarcastic as to the type of aliens we are going to encounter because they sure as heck won't be ETs. You obviously have a zero sense of humor.Talking about not thinking outside the box. Jeez, some people!!! The person in your avatar would've gotten it.
edit on 24-2-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

Sorry I didn't read it like that. Little bit to drink last night so I do apologies for being a dork

Sorry man

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Blue Shift
I'm sticking with my original guess of 2318 for the first confirmed signal detected from aliens (if there are any out there at all).

Contact, though... Sounds like somebody isn't familiar with just how monstrously vast space is.

Sounds like somebody isn't familiar with aliens knowing how to bend timeline waves, so what would normally take thousands of years to reach us makes it possible for them to be here in a very short length of time.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

waltwillis

sled735
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Accepted.

Thank you.

You are so smart and much kinder then need be to the fools
that give grief to good people that just want answers.

The time is near when the nasty folks will be taken down in tears.

Thank you for standing up to the bullies!

You're welcome.

I'm trying to raise my vibrations and not let people get to me, but sometimes I run into some that make me have to step up and say something not so nice, communicate on their level.

Sad!!

You would think with all the negative attention the media is giving to "bullying", the adults could at least act like adults!!

I agree, their day is coming. You and I both know this.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Spiro

UnBreakable

I know that, Skippy. I was being sarcastic as to the type of aliens we are going to encounter because they sure as heck won't be ETs. You obviously have a zero sense of humor.Talking about not thinking outside the box. Jeez, some people!!! The person in your avatar would've gotten it.
edit on 24-2-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

Sorry I didn't read it like that. Little bit to drink last night so I do apologies for being a dork

Sorry man

No problem. A drink sounds good right about now.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sounds like somebody isn't familiar with aliens knowing how to bend timeline waves, so what would normally take thousands of years to reach us makes it possible for them to be here in a very short length of time.

I'm pretty sure that in the 1500's when the Spanish landed unannounced on mainland South America, it must have crossed the natives' minds - in between thinking "Oh crap" and RUN! - that those steel-clad men had some seriously advanced technology (in the shape of galleons). To be able to traverse such vast distances as the open sea to the horizon would have been to someone with a mere canoe - similar tech, but aeons apart - fantastic beyond belief.

Perhaps that'll be the difference - and similarity - between us and ET; we might recognise their "ships" as just that; parallel research and development, except theirs started way before ours.

However, until they get here, such matter-of-fact statements such as you made above, sled735, about bending spacetime should be pure speculation at best, but in this context are unfortunately sci-fi at worst.

It's not only ridiculous to employ such theoretical concepts as a foundation of your beliefs, but it actively works against you trying to persuade the skeptical amongst us that you actually know what you're talking about. Yes, bending the fabric of space is - in theory - possible, but until it's actually done, it's just that; a theory.

And someone who has made "contact" with ET telling you "they" have such technology, and you believing it, is not going to help you either as it's just one man's word.

As to this telepathic contact from ET; do "they" choose the recipient of this communication? Or is it hit and miss? I ask because I can imagine the first conversation going something like this:

ET: We are ET.
Recipient: Oh, hello!
ET: To whom do we speak?
R: I'm a doctor!
ET: Do you represent the whole of your people?
R; Err, not as such. I have a few friends and a website, though. If that helps.
ET: Are these friends leaders of your planet? Does this website inform the people of your planet?
R: Err, no. They're mainly work colleagues, social friends, bowling, that sort of thing; family, you know? And I have a fairly good hit rate on my site. Well, a few thousand hits, to be honest. It's been quiet lately...
ET: Oh...But you are able to relay our hugely important message of hope and salvation to the entire world?
R: Err, not really. I can advertise it, maybe?
ET: How?
R: Err, on my website, maybe?
ET: What percentage of your world's population do you have access to on your site?
R: Weeeeell, to be honest; not many. A teeney fraction? Of course, they can get lots more information from my site if they pay.
ET: Pay? With currency?
R: Yep! I know! Perhaps I can get some followers to talk about your message on ... conspiracy sites?
ET: Conspiracy sites?
R: Yeah, they're great! It's where people go - conspiracy theorists - to argue about outlandish ideas and unproven concepts. Lots of speculation in various forms about...unusual things.
ET: Tell us more.
R: Well, there's a lot of people who visit them ...
ET: So you can speak for us to the entire world? And these conspiracy theorists are highly respected?
R: Err, not quite the whole world, but a good few thousand! And that depends how you define respected...
ET: Would they be influential amongst your people? Are they leaders, teachers, those who guide?
R: Err, not exactly. There's a lot of ridicule attached to conspiracy theory...
ET: So, to recap: you can put our message of huge import on your website, and get people to pay for it, and promote us on other websites that are populated by ridiculed speculators?
R: Err, yes.
ET: Sounds fine to us.

Is that how it goes? Just wondering...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

However, until they get here, such matter-of-fact statements such as you made above, sled735, about bending spacetime should be pure speculation at best, but in this context are unfortunately sci-fi at worst.

Your conversation with the ET is as far off the mark as it gets!! Shows where your mindset is!

Bending time space isn't something I just dreamed up in my mind, Dude!

NASA has been experimenting with bending time space for decades.
Some say that going through wormholes can get you from point A to point B in the blink of an eye!
www.grantchronicles.com...

techland.time.com...

David explains the space/time travel at mark 16:58

Start at the 6:20 mark

edit on 2/25/2014 by sled735 because: add video

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

sled735

Sorry, but "bending timeline waves?" That's just gobbledegook.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Blue Shift

sled735

Sorry, but "bending timeline waves?" That's just gobbledegook.

Tell that to NASA.

Look up.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

sled735
Tell that to NASA.

Those bubbleheads? They're full of all kinds of nonsense. Anything to keep people interested enough to give them money.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Whatever time bending or not, I just hope the Pleadians/whatever good aliens exist, have good intention, protecting, watching and guiding us all these times, as these channeling lunatic said.

Because we are pretty much screwed now, either by the other aliens or by our own kind, we really need intervention. For forseeable future, these contactee and channelers are pretty much what we have left, if they are day dreaming - awww mannn.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Your conversation with the ET is as far off the mark as it gets!! Shows where your mindset is!
Bending time space isn't something I just dreamed up in my mind, Dude!

For your information, my mindset is firmly on this planet, but it occasionally looks up at the stars and dreams.

Firstly, my make believe conversation is just that. It was a whimsy. But, the uncomfortable facts behind it remain; these ever-so important extra-terrestrial “communications” are allegedly passed on to people who – in this day and age of mass communications – often sell their information in one way or another, and always on fringe websites that are populated by and large by, in my opinion, the religiously disenfranchised, the desperate and the confused with only the occasionally genuinely enquiring mind.

Now, either this is – on the “aliens” part – acceptable, or deliberate. Surely if this “message” of higher dimension change/enlightenment etc. is meant for everyone, why do “they” allow it to be handled by – with all due respects to those concerned – people with little influence and therefore with little to no chance of advancing this message to the entire planet apart from to a very "select" few?

And if it's deliberate, why?

To me, that smacks of religious superiority all over again; it’s a case of “if you aren’t involved/aware, argue the point etc. then you aren’t meant to hear”.

Secondly, I don’t pass off theory as fact, as do you; let me repeat your previous statement:

Sounds like somebody isn't familiar with aliens knowing how to bend timeline waves…

Familiar?

You’re stating that you have knowledge that “aliens know” how to bend space.

The question begs to be asked; how do you know this to be true?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I know this from years of research, listening to what others have to say on the subject (which is usually the same thing), and personal experience.

(Hey, I'll tell you a secret... "they" told me.) Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Beamish

Their pic ?

Sled, tell Arthur, we need "intervention" now, this rock is pretty much screwed.
edit on 26-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Beamish

I know this from years of research, listening to what others have to say on the subject (which is usually the same thing), and personal experience.

(Hey, I'll tell you a secret... "they" told me.) Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thanks, that told me everything I needed to know. Where there's no argument, there's no answer.

Research? Hmmm. So far all you've promoted are Youtube videos and spurious websites. That translates as reading and believing other people's words, which you admit to. Was it research based on reality, on circumstantial evidence or even on listening to others' deep need to impart their own philospohy? (That was a rhetorical question, by the way.)

As to your "secret" and "them"; when a mistruth is repeated and then subsequently questioned, even if it is being repeated by another to refute it, that repetition by the questioner often reinforces the original misinformation in the mind of whomever produced the mistruth in the first place.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

RedParrotHead
Bird-beings. You had me at Bird-beings...

I just hope they're more like "X-Men's Angel" and less like "Buck Rodgers' Hawk" ... all I'm saying is that they better have wings!
edit on 2/24/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

Here is a member on Sled's paranormal thread that encountered a Bird being.

The beginning of the story:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember I was walking and it was early morning. I had no reason to be suspicious and the entities were so none threatening it was as natural as talking to my Dad or my closest friend. Sometimes when an experience is not first hand we tend to interpret with our own systems. Of course we do what else?

But if you consider this you will understand that feeling extremely safe with these entities was what made me move towards them. Even the one that appeared to be very scared!

I had a sense that something was wrong but, the entity was suffering and I think even dying, so my human instincts “to help” took over and that is when I saw the face that bit me. Before it bit me he was just a naked old man in a bush in the mountains between Hollywood and the San Fernando Valley.

edit on 2/26/2014 by Mindless1980 because: add link

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Like it really that easy for Nasa to mess with one of biggest forces of nature of law and order in the universe.

I'd enjoy it if they got a space ticket, since when in Rome, do as the Romans do. A hefty that one tht comes from their pocket would be awesome.

But serio...sirusly, Y?

The guy in your presentation could call himself the prophet of God, or whatever fancy name they give themselves for such things.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think these two interviews, well one is committed to memory right after the interview, are really informative about what earth is enduring at this moment, around our frequency level, which you should be able to notice is: war, starvation, economic slavery, nuclear disasters, and toxic soup for earth and its inhabitants. Because this lowers the group that can access significantly and its probably at least partly up to us to raise the layers up, so higher ones can access. Plus there is the free will aspect, which they violate here by crafty measures of putting truth (ie. the so called balance in their masonic symbolic checkerboard floor), in the hands of those they discredit, and in fictional movies. They think this equals balance. Not even a used cars salesman could get away with such tactics, they think they're off the hook and Higher Ups aren't noting who is stealing the lunches from all the students on the playground, who the bullies are. But knowing all this, each day is just what it is, we walk through it anyway, being practical means, we may not agree with them not righting this right away, maybe they're waiting to see if we're going to do anything really positive, turn a leaf in our tactics and problem solving.

Because even if all the governments were corrupt, and no vote ever changed that, why don't we change our inner cities and start to do positive things that pick people up, and offer tai chi, meditation, workshops in electronics, mechanics in our garages to youths, go in and beautify a shut in's apartment that is in dissaray due to health conditions. We don't have to accept this, we could start to meet up and problem solves a bit, even.

Free will, say, NO to the leaders, your visions for a destroyed warring earth on your frequency, is not ours. We say NO with our free will, we have a much better version.

If we raise up our level of frequency, and put that into actions towards others, you know like lifting up a neighborhood, or town, even your own family. If we start to problem solve with love tactics and goodness. If earth starts to shift due to us, More Good From Above comes in because the layers that are around us and can access are Finer, Purer, and Higher.

Its logical, not just new age. Its also the way it is.

Disclosure on a low frequency. Not for me! Nope. Nada. Pass on that one. I don't like murder incorporated in sheeps clothing that really wants to eat you.

The very people who are running this planet, and the various more negative ETs here already and under the earth in pockets and numbers, could not live here, run the show, manage earth, if the frequency was too high for them. They are striving to bring it down, for more of their hard core kind to come in. We have to make the frequency unpalatable for them.

The leaders would change, the group that could run things would change. Without revolution.

This one:

good interview, she has a lot of info I agree with, but even he gave some interesting stuff, Hercules.....wow.

my post on this.

From this:

PROJECT CAMELOT: TOTAL RECALL MY INTERVIEW WITH MARK RICHARDS

Watching these not only gives a sense of the slow drip of disclosure but so far, to serve their empiric dominating plans for space, which by the way they're already doing. They're already darth vader in space, we are joining this dark force. And I denounce and renounce that with free will.

But also, if you think opposites on what it takes to keep earth low, all that we have here, do the opposite, voice the opposite, speak up. Use Free Will clause fully and try to act, in kindness's. Action is good if its higher mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
(They Live) movie on youtube may be of some interest also.
Truth is stranger than fiction!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

Is this it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join