It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO encounters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've been on worldtravel.
During this time i had several different encounters by myself and heard some very interesting stories and insights on the UFO and alien issue.
Now it's time to share my experiences with you!

The first encounter - The fleet
Thailand, Autumn 2005

I was chillin' on a small island south of Phuket - infamous for the tsunami this very next winter- in an alternative communty.
It was an usual hot, late summer evening when i was relaxing at the beach with some friendly hippies. We enjoyed well played guitar music at a campfire, while the bright milkyway in the high sky fought against a wonderful sunset in the west.
The guitar player did a break and we enjoyed the silent moment when we realized a smooth humming sound comming from the left where a mountain range interrupted the beach we sat on.
One guy said he heard this here before and he believed it could be the wind blowing through the mountains and their many caves.
We agreed on it and got silent again. The sun went down already and everyone of us was dreaming its own stuff gazing onto the ocean or the heavens above.
Suddenly the sweet girl i had in my arms jumped up, pointing to a spot where the cliff meets the ocean and yelled, "wooow, look! Wtf is this?"

First there was a bright blue light that quickly went over to red and the humming sound got louder for about a second. Then we saw a flat disc appearing (about sixty meters in diameter and ten meters thick and reddish glowing points all around the disc). Further the red dots where moving or the disc turned around itself.
We really had no clue.
Speechless we watched the show...
Very slowly the hovering disc came fully into sight from behind the rocks. We were stunned.
Then we saw a second one following the first and three smaller ones moving onto the ocean.
When they where at about half the way to the horizon they stopped and moved to the right.
When i started to think again, it was like, "hey ETs! I'm here!", suddenly the fleet got away to horizon with unbelievable speed.
Long time we said nothing.
Then my girl just said, "did you all feel this uplifting vibe? Now i am sure about beeing part of an intergalactic family!"

We never talked about it again...

The second encounter - Triangle
Mallorca, late spring

I was visiting a girl that was actually visitin her family on Mallorca. We had a nice evening with alot of beer and tapas and very interesting discussions and chats. Around midnight we decided to go to from the house to the beach.
It was a fullmoon night and the way was about two miles long. We had to go through small tunnel that was build through a mountain about hundred meters long.
We had alot fun on the way and enjoyed the wonderful view.
When we came to the end of the tunnel she was wondering why the nightsky was suddenly so dark. I looked up but the stars i saw wheren't the same. And they moved too quick. We looked to the ocean and realised it had to be a huge triangular ship like in star wars.
Right after we realised it, the ship went away with an amazing speed and the nightsky was bright again.

The third encounter - The fourth kind
Las Negras (Spain), January 2007

Hitchhiking from Spain to Germany, i came along the community " San Pedro" near Almeria.
The nearby village Las Negras we stood with a VW bully near the beach. It was few days after sylvester and i decided to sleep outside on the beach.
So i layed down with my sleeping bag on the black sanded beach next to a small fire.
But there where a few stones under my bag. So i put them beside, layed down again and gazed to the stars.
Milkyway was right in the zenit, orion on the left and the vega system right above me.
"Moment.. vega system? Here?
No way it can be here...!"
I just closed my eyes opened them and realised i was not anymore laying few milliseconds ago. The stone i put away was under my shoulder. But i looked up to the wrong vega system wondering about the mislocation.
Then everyone of this "stars" seemed to turn around (the other side was a bit darker) and flew into deep space like the known warp animation from star trek.
I really was amazed. But then my right hand, especially the muscle near my thumb hurt.
Weeks later i realised ( in the meantime i had no time for it) a small point on my hand.
And when i wrote alot it started to hurt.
This was the first time i thought about this occasion again. Now i had the utterly feeling it could be an abduction case.
I tried to get to the (maybe) missed timeframe by hypnosis but nothing came out of it.
In the next years every time i was thinking about the point in my hand, aliens or any extraterrestrial presence the -whatever it may be- started to pulse. I did roentgen and alot of research on it but found nothing.

Years later... i saw the same wrong vega system again with the same happening like before. And... the spot on my hand was gone...

Well... so far the OP... i have much more to tell...stay tuned!
What do you think about it? Any questions? Feel free to ask!
Do you have experienced similar things?
Tell us!

Peace, love and light
Let u guide by higher i
Jim
edit on 25-10-2014 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have had many UFO sightings. I would have to write a book to detail them all.
Most of them have been of the "strange light in the sky" variety, but I have had three at fairly close range.
For the most part they have had a very positive vibe. I was filled with a sense of awe and what I could best describe as reverence. I had the impression that they knew they were being observed.
I have only seen one, which also happened to be the only one I've seen in daylight, that disturbed me in a negative way.
I am puzzled as to why I have seen so many and most other people haven't.
There have been witnesses present during many of my sightings that were seeing the same thing so I know it wasn't a hallucination, but most of them don't want to talk about it afterwards.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
There have been witnesses present during many of my sightings that were seeing the same thing so I know it wasn't a hallucination, but most of them don't want to talk about it afterwards.

That was also my intention...
Why do i see such things so often? Cause i am more watching? Cause im spritual awaken?
And well yeah i know alot wont ever talk about it.. i am open minded and have no interest in making me interesting through making things up.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think a lot of people that see them keep it to themselves because they fear ridicule or being perceived as a liar.
I've found that being open about what I've seen occasionally makes someone open up and admit they have seen something strange. Most people just look at me like I'm a weirdo, though, when I bring up the topic.
For the record, I am not claiming I saw alien spacecraft. I've seen things I don't understand. It would be a leap of logic to say it was aliens, but there does seem to be intelligence of some sort involved.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I fully agree with you! I cannot say where it has originated from. But the utterly feeling was it came from far away.. and even if i think the elites have much more technology than they tell us, i cannot imagine we are on a starwarstrek like level..

Btw i make a difference between the words extraterrestrial and alien.. someone once told me that alien means for him any lifeform that denies life itself...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I saw one come down from space and go through the atmosphere with a sine wave type undulating motion
When it got withing a mile or two I began to freak out internally.....not running or anything but I was pretty upset....when that occurred the ufo streaked off so fast it looked like a lightbulb going out.....

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimIrie
I've been on worldtravel.

With no camera of any kind

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I think sometimes when a person witnesses something extraordinary, they are stunned and in awe. Perhaps the last thing they want to do is leave the experience to locate a camera.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hurdygurdy
a reply to: wmd_2008

I think sometimes when a person witnesses something extraordinary, they are stunned and in awe. Perhaps the last thing they want to do is leave the experience to locate a camera.

When most people travel they tend to have a phone or camera more so if you are as the OP put it "on worldtravel !"

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JimIrie

youre lucky to remember anything
most ufo alien abduction debriefings/reports involve little to no visual memories just a loss of time or loss of memory

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sure i had a cam with me.. in my backpack that was in my tent in the community.
My first cam was stolen in india and afterwards i decided for a more natural way to live.
When i was back in europe i had a new cam.
But sadly all my stuff and also alot of money was stolen including my car.
So i had to hitchhike back to germany without eben having shoes on my feet...
edit on 27-10-2014 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have had many UFO sightings. I would have to write a book to detail them all.
Most of them have been of the "strange light in the sky" variety, but I have had three at fairly close range.
For the most part they have had a very positive vibe. I was filled with a sense of awe and what I could best describe as reverence. I had the impression that they knew they were being observed.
I have only seen one, which also happened to be the only one I've seen in daylight, that disturbed me in a negative way.

Many people who have seen UFOs are likely abductees. The more sightings you've had in your lifetime, the more likely that is the case. What is recalled usually has occurred just before abduction, or immediately after.

I've had eight sightings that stick out to me as not just an odd light in the sky. One, when I was a child, was definitely an abduction and was the closest sighting of a craft that I can actually recall. I can also recall bits of the related events. Two other sightings included established periods of missing time and other signs of possible abduction. Most of the rest were unusual enough in their characteristics to register as likely related to previous encounters. There are probably at least another dozen sightings that were somewhat unusual, but didn't exhibit characteristics that allowed me to rule out more mundane explanations as possible/likely.

Since most abductions seem to occur while the subject is sleeping, combined with the apparent ability of the abductors to block memories through some mechanism, I'd think that for every sighting that can be recalled for someone with multiple sightings, there could many, many more encounters they don't recall.

I follow the subject and occasionally add to discussion, but I realized log ago that what I know is real from experience provides zero proof for those who would discount my testimony. Most will have to see or experience it to believe it and many of those would by even the lamest alternative explanation that allowed them to disbelieve their lying senses.

top topics

join