It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NWO is necessary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"NESCECERRY"

If they have free schooling I agree on your behalf.

Otherwise, you are just uninformed and there really is no time to fill you in so you should research, come back, and state your case again.

2 pages, 0 flags, 0 stars says it all.

Thank you ATS.

Peace
edit on 24-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Like I said,

10,000 years away.

And that's assuming the Human race is still evolving forward, not backwards into extinction.

Nature is powerful.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

I think we just need for someone to show up and be so ballsy that their balls are so big that they drag across the ground when they walk. Yes the UN in the right hands could sort everything out and you are right it needs a leader that will show teeth. If the UN wanted to they could Unite the whole of Europe and have NATO as a personal military force.

But instead we got a whole bunch of political prostitutes in the UN, not to mention the UN is like a complete hippy basically a giant valvet puss... well you get what I mean.

Well the UN does sort of have a leader, but he's just a figure head / voice .. no power... the UN is basically all of those member nations who agree to play by the rules.. and they all have a vote... and if those votes counted it might actually be usefuul... it's those nations with the most power... those would be the "permanent members" .. which include:

- United States
- Russia
- China
- France
- The United Kingdom

The major players in the world.. there are 193 nations that are members of the UN ... there could literally be a situation where 192 vote yes on something and one of those 5 permanent members could veto it..

That's a broken system...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I thought the NWO was all about commerce and banking?

How will that "save" the planet

The NWO is many things depending on which conspiracy theorist you ask
they could be aliens ( reptilians it seems is the most popular choice there ) ... they could be elite bankers... they could be a dozen other things... they will all tell you that they are right, you are wrong... they will tell each other they are wrong if they have different beliefs on what the NWO is...

My favorite is that they are the illuminati .. but nobody has a response when you ask who is the Illuminati? who are the members? how did you find this out? where's the proof? ...
edit on 10/24/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

link   
No, they won't keep the planet safe. The very same individuals and corporations behind NWO, are the very same villians who have done all these things to earth, to its people, to nature, and are going to face the cosmic arrest teams soon enough. When absolute evil does horrendous things to billions of people and all of nature, and stamps its feet trying to blame its victims and wants absolute control, YOU KICK IT IN THE HEAD. Or the NARDS.

I do this envisioning frequently to all those black hearted freaks and can't even begin to imagine how they wake up in the morning without limping. As a witness to all this crapola, will be on that arrest team one day.

Balls of Steel - The Ultimate Nutshot

And as an experiencer of ufology, was given a message some time ago. They got F's! It was all about responsibility and abuse of power, and that they were given but a tiny miniscule drop in a proverbial infinite bucket, that was nothing compared to higher levels. But they couldn't even manage this without MURDER, nepotism, slavery, destruction and even of the school property itself, planet earth. F's!
edit on 24-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What should we do as a people?

What's the first 10 steps?

Step 1...Submit.

Steps 2-9...

Rinse & Repeat.

Step 10...Aw crap! We're screwed.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
miniatus and VitaArcanum, you are both on the right track but fell flat on your face with step one.

Yes eliminating the two party system is definitely a step in the right direction, however the act in itself is not the first step. The first step begins with ourselves.

The first step is to get educated.

STEP 1
Learn exactly how the current system works. For example, just hitting the streets with a bullhorn, bumper stickers and t-shirts working people into a fervor about eliminating the two party system achieves very little. There is a reason the majority of the people in power are lawyers. They are using their knowledge of the legal system to achieve their goals.
As a people, we need to utilize the existing laws and begin to write our own legislation to petition onto the ballots in order to achieve our goals.

The same way citizens petitioned to have medical marijuana or decriminalization in their states added to a ballot during an election year is the same way we should be hitting the streets to petition an end to a two party system.

All you have to do is figure out how to word the legislation very specifically so that when it is codified into law it can be enforced with respect to our traditional American values.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Why? They'll keep things civil and stop us from destroying the planet further.

Is this a joke? You're being fecetious, aren't you? Just in case you're serious, though...

Keep things civil?
When was the last time you, or your neaighbor started a war? Never. Right? Because...you don't have the authority. So who starts wars? Oh that's right. The same people who want to be in charge of us all, and herd us like sheep to the slaughter.

Stop US from destroying the planet further?
Who is it that pollutes the planet, and dumps toxic waste in the middle of the ocean? Wasn't me. Wasn't you I suspect. Must be those big industries and corporations that are tied to the same people that want to be in charge of a "new world order".

Any "new world order" with the same folks at the helm now will give a whole new meaning to the phrase "hell on earth".

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Earth is a sting operation and abuse of power is the biggest crime there is . The prodigal sons are called home. So, like one of my threads from long ago, To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love, warnings running out. You don't get to harm other people. Its not their karma, its yours. You, not the people, are the subject of the sting operation. You want to be kings of the lower realms because the idea of progressing and becoming children of the next is too hard for your predatory ego's. But you know, its not forever the chances. There are limits and its over for a time. You just get the psych ward.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Klassified, great response could not really be any more accurate than that. And unity, that was a beautiful response and I agree with you 100%. The op is either a young idealist, an adult who has not experience enough of the world and its VERY VERY different people, or a PR piece.

Hopefully our logical well thought out responses can talk some sense into them.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This N.W.O. trying to rule the earth is a final test for this planet to see if we are capable of moving on to a Level 2 type society...

If we as a planetary civilization allow the most EVIL citizens to rule and control our destiny, then we are not ready to move on to the next level and become a level 2 planet...

I bet E.T.s are just waiting to see what happens next...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
miniatus and VitaArcanum, you are both on the right track but fell flat on your face with step one.

Yes eliminating the two party system is definitely a step in the right direction, however the act in itself is not the first step. The first step begins with ourselves.

The first step is to get educated.

Getting educated shouldn't be a step... it should just be the way things are... but I still think step one is getting rid of the two party system ... Things changed drastically after Ross Perot made it as an independent .. with the rule changes that happened right after that happened.. he would NOT be allowed in the major debates.. they also severely limit the time of candidates based on popularity .. and popularity has a lot to do with your campaign budget... so you got the initial debates where the top few candidates can speak.. but those candidates with the lesser budgets either barely get asked any questions.. or they get less time to speak.

I sincerely think that if we get cap budgets for campaign financing so that we have equal footing, and if after all of the campaigning comes through we pick the top 5 popular candidates ( 5 is an arbitrary number.. could be 3.. could be 50 .. I don't care ) ... but if we allow those candidates equal time to answer the same questions... things might be drastically different... and probably for the better overall.

Education is always important, I'm not undermining that statement.. but politics actually is why a lot of people aren't being educated! ... education is one of the least funded things... fix politics and you'll fix education ... a feedback loop that can't hurt if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Not trying to debunk, but out of honest curiosity, where's the source for this depopulation theory.
I mean, has anyone ever said they knew somebody who said they only wanted 500 mil people alive, or something like that? a sort of letter or documentary where is it mentioned.

I've always asked myself this, cause... I have read it so many times. Not saying I dont believe it, just wondering where this stems from.

originally posted by: badgerprints

I don't know why but let's just take this thought for a moment.

Maybe we need the NWO.

Their plan is to get rid of all but 500 million...apparently.

So killing 6.5 billion people is the way they will keep things civil I guess.

You're on the NWO bandwagon. I guess you would be the first volunteer to be eliminated.

Right?

edit on 25-10-2014 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paytaThis claim comes from the Georgia Guidestones, specifically the first inscription of this anonymously funded and built structure. if you live in the South and have a free day, you can take a drive and see it for yourself! I can drive there in about twelve hours.

Getting educated shouldn't be a step... it should just be the way things are...

Education is always important, I'm not undermining that statement.. but politics actually is why a lot of people aren't being educated! ... education is one of the least funded things... fix politics and you'll fix education ... a feedback loop that can't hurt if you ask me.

I see where your coming from, but lets look a little deeper. Politics is simply like being a celebrity. the most popular guy gets all the votes and money. But that in itself is not what keeps education underfunded.

LEGISLATION is what keeps education underfunded. Education is not being underfunded because politicians just want it that way (even though they do). It is underfunded because there are not enough citizen taking legislative action on the streets and petitioning their local, state, and federal governments to codify better support for education into law.

As citizens we must utilize the legislative process which we DO in fact have a say in to codify into law the changes we want to see. The secondary problem to people taking action is that we are too distracted. Distracted with all of our electronic gizmos and a screen everywhere we look to change and alter the way we think. The screens are always sending signals and messages which affect human thinking in a way we cannot understand. We do not understand it because it was not us who spent billions of dollars over the last four decades studying exactly how the human mind can be manipulated through predictive programming and hidden signals.

One can literally be looking at an image or listening to a song and believe you are seeing and hearing exactly what you are seeing and/or hearing. However the studies revealed that our brains also received a hidden message or signal which we did not consciously register, and that subsequently alters the way we think and live our lives.
edit on 10/25/2014 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
Not trying to debunk, but out of honest curiosity, where's the source for this depopulation theory.
I mean, has anyone ever said they knew somebody who said they only wanted 500 mil people alive, or something like that? a sort of letter or documentary where is it mentioned.

I've always asked myself this, cause... I have read it so many times. Not saying I dont believe it, just wondering where this stems from.

Maybe we need the NWO.

You're on the NWO bandwagon. I guess you would be the first volunteer to be eliminated.

Right?

Apparently the story goes that some crazy nutter funded a almost like statue that apparently states the plan of the Evil ones. I think it was just an elaborate joke to see if humanity is stupid enough to fall for it

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hello:
It's more important that the elected can pass a non-sociopath test. Also important is the
Elected are protected from Economic Hitman types.

You can tax churches without abolishing. The human has a receptor and a genetic need to worship. This can be observed to go way back to the cave paintings of Altamira. These paintings were an early form of worship not art.. Let people have the 4 freedoms of Roosevelt. The human is hard-wired for worship.

Currencies like the name suggests are meant to flow. Money was a tool for making trade easier, but now it has become the End-All. This is mostly because those who do not use their spiritual receptors try to compensate with greed and wars. They foolishly think Social Engineering will fix their problems when in fact it is an internal thing that needs fixing inside.

A United planet will not be accepted by off-planetary entities. It would be too strong.

Green tech is for public consumption. The resources of this planet are extracted 24/7, rain or shine, war or peace, good economy or bad. The resources are shared off planet. This will slow to move the planet into slow zone but will not stop. Killing the planet too soon is not permitted, therefore the populations on the planet are to be educated to have less so the extractions can continue. The pollution of the extractions are more important than the pollution of the populations. Green tech will not stop the resource extractions nor the pollution. Why are there dead planets?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Maybe we need the NWO.

Right?

Naw I wouldn't but what if they can sort all the crap out. Sure it will take a sacrifice to get there but the real question is - Are we capable to get there on our own?

Obviously not if you support killing 6.5 billion but expect everyone else to do the dying.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasBlue

Sorry, but I never have and never will feel the need, genetic or otherwise to worship anything...
The word worship is derogatory in all it's forms...and is used almost exclusively in religious phrases as something to be proud of...

Typical and pathetic...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta

Most notably the georgia guidestones.
The number has been put out there by the super wealthy and ideologues.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Maybe we need the NWO.

Right?

Naw I wouldn't but what if they can sort all the crap out. Sure it will take a sacrifice to get there but the real question is - Are we capable to get there on our own?

Obviously not if you support killing 6.5 billion but expect everyone else to do the dying.

oh man, that's just too rich! Veritas, yes the aliens are extracting our resources, but I still believe we have a chance to break away from them and take our planet back before it ends up like Mars. History is on the side of social progress. The sad fact that the media is on a 24/7 doom and gloom and negative reporting just shows to me that the people are moving towards a better world and that TBTP are trying hard to bury us in negative thinking in an effort to stop the positive flow of energy currently going underway in the world.

Nothing can stop this flow of positive energy, and I sincerely believe that soon the ET's that want to help us will make themselves known to the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join