It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NWO is necessary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I believe people are waking up in untold numbers, but they need to let go of the trauma and stress and suffering dumped on them and start to use the power of positive thoughts and love. That seems to be the test right now. Because positive thoughts can help shape reality and turn around this situation.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
a reply to: VeritasBlue

Sorry, but I never have and never will feel the need, genetic or otherwise to worship anything...
The word worship is derogatory in all it's forms...and is used almost exclusively in religious phrases as something to be proud of...

Typical and pathetic...

Aww man that's messed up. I suppose you think less of me because I worship the sun?? I would like to see where you would be in this world without it. or any other form of life for that matter.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Ok Ok, I too use the word occasionally in exaggerated joke-form... lol...

But you know what I mean,... Its like the word "obedient"...I never use that word seriously unless I am referring to the behavior of a dog...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well I 'spose you didn't mean no harm. It is a little more difficult to read humor and sarcasm out of words without a little bit more elaboration.

In any case, I believe this century does belong to China no matter how bad the evil bankers who own the Western World and most of the third world want to maintain their hold on it. China an the Chinese in general have a completely different mindset on monetary policy and money.

In the west most citizens believe paper money is real money, when the truth is it is merely outstanding debt. the Chinese government actively encourages all of its citizens to purchase gold and silver as a real currency. In the west we treat it is a commodity to be traded for profit.

I think the following saying has a lot of merit
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, but debt is the money of slaves."

Its to the point I only save in gold and silver now. I do not save in paper anymore, it only becomes more worthless with each passing day after all.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am really impressed the thread title got corrected in the time I was reading it! way to go!

We are all too broke and poor to effect the change we want to see, to effect the paradigm there would
have to be an internal change in the paradigm.

This is why I hope for things like free energy, and disclosure, to start to shift to something better. IDK cra cra
edit on 25-10-2014 by nrd101 because: bottom line

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
They'll keep things civil and stop us from destroying the planet further.

Sounds like one HECK of a fairy tale if you ask me...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If it will be the type of NWO with security checkpoints everywhere and death squads who will uphold the unity of this state , i rather cash in my firing squad check.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Very well stated indeed. Best post of the thread. Without liberty we have tyranny. There are many of us who will fight to the death for liberty for our selves and our children. I can see no world peace as long as people are oppressed.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

There's no such thing as the NWO
Its a myth...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Now for the "Hows".

Local levels first?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid
Hello: I wasn't posting to you, but as you deemed it necessary to reply to me I shall offer a further explanation of my point. I don't expect any niceness from you as your energy of your post is rude. So I post to clarify not to engage specifically with you. Do try to understand the point outside of yourself.

I used the word worship as a transitive verb.

Many people today worship money. Many faithful worship sports as their favorite Sunday activity. People worship their possessions, they worship their identity.. You get the point. You can be religious about anything! This is a form of worship. Why do humans have passions? Because they are wired to think and interact outside themselves. This receptor for something "else" is not materially satisfied, though a lifetime of trying occurs.

The human has a receptor for something else. When connected correctly it works like a lock n key. Our body has physical receptors that work like a lock and key.

When someone advocates "abolishing" ALL religions, then it is usually so their religion can be the only one.
How many times throughout history is one religion going to solve all the problems when it fails? This is misplaced thinking. The wrong answer to the wrong problem. The NWO seems like an advocate for the religion of Lucifer or something like Service to Self Philosophy. This is just another religion that will fail because there is not one -size fits all solution to the planet. This idea is not a good fit to the correct receptor.

That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join