It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the 3rd Anti-Christ - What would you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
rise to my rightful position of power

and postpone the apocolips as long as posible

who wants to end the world when u have everything u could ever desire

wouldent true evil be alot more self serving than after a grater evil

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ryan2010
I would reveal humans missing history to them.the truth about everything.
I would make peace with the creator, then into outer space I'd find the proper place to explode Super Nova. Yet close enough everyone would see.

That ought to confound Satan... After all he was never going to honor his promises of reward to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I like Ryan 2010's approach. With that knowledge, it too would confound Satans plans........ and as Nelson would say... Ha ha......

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

I would make liberals and conservatives marry each other. So a neo cons and southern preachers MUST marry gay men or Wiccan hippies. ect..

I would make hippies get jobs and work. I would force hard line republicans to live alternative lifestyles and attend new age seminars....hug trees and hug people and stuff..raiki and such.

I would make satanists go to church and become good old fashioned Catholics.

I would make Obama move to an isolated island where he has to make straw hats for vacationing commie witch hunters from the 50s.

I would make most of congress pan handle for their salary. I would make most CEOS work at McDonalds and factories every other day.

This is fun...Thanks OP!

I would make all radical Muslims and fascist Israeli Jews intermarry.

I would make Putin write flowery poetry praising the US...and get a huge American flag tattoo on his back.

I would make Bush live in Iraq.

There are infinite things I would do. This is the best thread ever!

edit on 10 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I would make liberals and conservatives marry each other. So a neo cons and southern preachers MUST marry gay men or Wiccan hippies. ect..

I would make hippies get jobs and work. I would force hard line republicans to live alternative lifestyles and attend new age seminars....hug trees and hug people and stuff..raiki and such.

I would make satanists go to church and become good old fashioned Catholics.

I would make Obama move to an isolated island where he has to make straw hats for vacationing commie witch hunters from the 50s.

I would make most of congress pan handle for their salary. I would make most CEOS work at McDonalds and factories every other day.

This is fun...Thanks OP!

I would make all radical Muslims and fascist Israeli Jews intermarry.

I would make Putin write flowery poetry praising the US...and get a huge American flag tattoo on his back.

I would make Bush live in Iraq.

There are infinite things I would do. This is the best thread ever!

Hahaha I know right! Spread the word! Let's get whole of ATS on this fun

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would reverse the current Fukushima issue as its really getting worse.
I would not hunt down the Two Witnesses, otherwise as the 3rd AC I would lose my powers eventually with the world coming to an end and I might as well delay the inevitable.
Then I would force the 1% to toil like the rest of man has under their brutality.

I have to admit, I would rather have the power of the witness.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Report for duty to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence and strive to turn the dial up very very high on Love, and reveal to the nations all the lies they live under and to help one another.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

You can't perfect HUMANITY over night and I CERTAINLY don't need everyone going out to JUST DIE.
Smooth heads THEN appropriate brow plates...once the eugenic stuff kicks in.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum comment: "If you were the third anti-Christ what would you do?"

I'd take some time to introspect; make Improvements upon myself (those perceptions of being stuck/known as the useless baldheaded THIRD anti-Christ step child (no imagination). After reading all of the self help books from the '70s' annihilate myself and be reborn (like a Phoenix) as THE FOURTH (a HIGHER producer of STRIFE and misery) anti-Christ. I'd double triple ECLIPSE!! all negative thought that has come before; becoming a dedicated destroyer of all that falls within my sight or that I perceive to exist; those things that do not hold or share my identical or remotely similar ugly truths or INTENT to use (I can invent anything BTW and can accuse you falsely/get away with it) and if you try to sneak any 'goodness' my way I will know. Do not trust me as; I know your nature and you are easily deceived.

edit on 25-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

If I were the all powerful with connections I would first go to the heaven of Islam and free all the virgins... No doubt some would be grateful.

Then I would do the peace thing on earth which might require some of my virgin army working for a bit..

Then everytime Obama wanted to play golf I would have his golf cart go dead far from the club house... He really has given golf a bad name...

I could handle this really and if I got pissed then I could make my eyes glow in the dark like some "B" movie, just for effect and the kids..

I would try to suck up to God though.... I always found it is better to be like bamboo during a strong wind or a mighty force... Sometimes it is better to bend than to break..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
donate money to fox news and the daily mail and thye tories and ukip.

edit on 25-10-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'd infest everyone with rampant chiggers that never, ever go away and make sure everyone is very allergic to them.

Now that's just mean!

I, perhaps, would make everyones underwear one size larger so they would be uncomfortable and fidget.

Or socks with no elastic around the ankles? You are one mean rabbit.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would wonder why of all the imaginary characters out there, I'd become him....why not Superman, or Achilles?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is the most entertaining thread out here on ATS

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You're it, right? So full of yourself, it has to be you...
So if I were you, I'd give the IS and AlKaidas magic and unicorns, populate the US and UK with apes unable to tell a stick from a stone, and the ones in between helplessly watching... Oh # that's happening...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is a trick question. I can't believe u all fell for it

just like the first and second antichrist

You won't exist

And therefore will have no power at all
edit on am1020143112America/ChicagoMon, 27 Oct 2014 00:37:56 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
originally posted by: VitaArcanum

VitaArcnum; This is the most entertaining thread out here on ATS

Well its your thread infoseeker; and I politely disagree; I see A GLEEFULL 'single hand' slapping at or waving at the ether with irreverence (hoping it connects somewhere with something), encompassing all notions of pure thought as a joke played upon itself. Why do you APPLAUD yourself in so strident a manner?
edit on 27-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join