It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the 3rd Anti-Christ - What would you do?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would take away Obama's Nobel Peace Prize and smack him over the head with it.

Then I would raise an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and place every crooked, corrupt bastard that has ever roamed this earth upon it. I would create a black cloud that never goes away and trees that bear rotten fruit. The island would also be populated with porcupines, skunks, tigers and baboons.

I would make sure to add an extra channel to Comcast so that everyone could sit back and watch.

EDIT: Whoops...I thought I read Messiah not the anti-Christ. Who was the first and second if I was to be the third?

edit on 24-10-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would have corporations rule over countries, banks have free reign, and have people worship "celebrities" rather than scientists and researchers. Knowledge would come a far second to being famous and questioning and wonderment would be replaced by acquiescence and disinterest. I would make people apathetic towards everything.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Threaten the whole world to get along.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

id do that scene in that movie where he walks out and blows up the entire restaurant haha

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Ah, I think he's already here using radical Islamists to do his bidding. Who else would make people gruesomely behead people, strap bombs to themselves, and drive them to kill innocent civilians and young children.

Humans.

@OP: I'd create tons of explosions then slow down time so I can walk away from them all badass like.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I like the extra channel idea.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

immediately assassinate the 2nd and 1st ant Christ - being 3rd sucks - I am going to be numero uno anti Christ - or die trying

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
After the first annual U.N. chili cook-off, I would announce all wars over under threat of radioactive dinosaur attacks. Any attempt to destroy said radioactive dinosaur will be met with an even bigger radioactive dinosaur. Have radioactive dinosaur eat Fukishima reactors to show I'm not joking.

Bring rain to drought stricken areas.

Announce Taco Tuesday as a twice a month holiday where every government shall provide tacos for their masses...again under threat of radioactive dinosaur attack.

edit on 24-10-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When the world declares peace as prophesied I would bring, albeit the bible has no mention of radioactive dinosaurs or free tacos, I would seek to educate the unwashed masses.

Free education for all shall be provided by the worldwide accredited Albert Gore, Jr. International Internet University. Every university is now a satellite campus of the AGU.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why go small-time evil?

Oh and I'd take the ring.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm an underachiever.

I'd probably have 444 tattooed on my head.

I'd run with sizzors.
Go swimming right after lunch and not wait 30 minutes.
Maybe use the escalator without using the handrail.

I'm not a bad seed, just an annoying one.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Being an antichrist, I wouldn't wait 2 or 3 thousand years or more to 'gather my forces' to 'attempt' to usurp the original mission statement.

A true satan/devil/antichrist, by necessity, would need to be able to stand outside the mechanism that created it to be any sort of challenge to Almightiness.

There is a - therefore - to this, that precludes any adversorial agent, unless you truly do not believe in Almightiness...

I would make mortals stand in mud up to their bottom lip, and go mudskiing on Sundays

Å99

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh, and I'd give people split ends and maybe dry skin.

*boo*

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If I were the antichrist what would I do? This is a no brainer!

First thing: execute all but a select group of males (the least threatening ones).
Second thing: execute all women I find unattractive or too old.
Third thing: outlaw clothing.
Fourth thing: eh-hem...

Oh wait a minute! This sounds a whole lot like my fantasy harem.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Interesting that some people opt to torture instead of outright kill people. There's a few sadists around here.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
Interesting that some people opt to torture instead of outright kill people. There's a few sadists around here.

Was the dry skin too much?

I could just leave it at split ends.
edit on 24-10-2014 by beezzer because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would reveal humans missing history to them.the truth about everything.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'd have to do what I was born into this world to do. Destroy faith, destroy creation, and first reach a high enough position of power to accomplish both. Kicking off WWIII following economic collapse would be a good first start.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'd infest everyone with rampant chiggers that never, ever go away and make sure everyone is very allergic to them.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'd infest everyone with rampant chiggers that never, ever go away and make sure everyone is very allergic to them.

Now that's just mean!

I, perhaps, would make everyones underwear one size larger so they would be uncomfortable and fidget.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join