It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowplow driver collision with Total CEO's aircraf

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
rt.com...

The Falcon 50 business jet carrying the French oil giant's CEO hit a snow-plow at around 12:10am Moscow time on Tuesday. Although previous reports indicated otherwise, the plane did not leave ground following the collision.
The CEO of France’s oil and gas giant Total, Christophe de Margerie, was the only passenger in the jet, while three crewmembers who were also French citizens perished as well.

“Some of the main theories being investigated at this time are a mistake by air traffic control and the actions of the snowplow driver. Bad weather conditions and the possibility of a mistake by the pilot will also be considered, Russia’s Investigative Committee Vladimir Markin”

Snow-plow driver family claims he was not drunk, said he did not drink, he realized that he is working on important job. His lawyer says the same.

Does not look like a coincidence, but who is behind it?
He was against sanctions on Russia, he said that it is not necessary to use dollar in oil trades. There is not much logic blaming Russia for this. If west is behind it, how did they arrange such an event?
edit on 21-10-2014 by flowofmysoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2014 by flowofmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

[

Fixed the vid for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

thx, I am new here

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: flowofmysoul

thx, I am new here

Just add everything in the link after the = sign...in this case.. sqOw-zXbumU

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yea I already did that.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I saw this this morning on BFM news over here in France.

For me this is just a sad accident that happened due to accident or negligence (the official report will let everyone know... although might be diluted in order to respect his family)... waiting for certain members to flame now which will no doubt happen...)

OK, this happened to the CEO of TOTAL (the biggest French petrol company)... Sadly he had to unfortunately die one day or the other no... even if he died of natural causes I am sure that someone somewhere would have found a conspiracy behind his death?

Respect and condoleances to his family and loved ones.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Yea it all looks like a sad coincidence. But how often snowplow vehicle collides with airplane with 1 passenger on board ?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Yea it all looks like a sad coincidence. But how often snowplow vehicle collides with airplane with 1 passenger on board ?

Please don't forget the 3 other French staff members on board?

Sh**t happens sometimes...

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Yea I know, he was the only passenger and 3 crew-members on board.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
why that plane, with that man aboard

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Because sometimes lifes pathway chucks out a couple of stones to trip over on the way.

Quite simply...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

a reply to: ryan2010

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
hello rodinus, yeah that's wot i should be thinking but ever since i was a little boy i was never convinced easly, as well as being a bit paranoid i am just thinking that why should it be that plane at that part of the airport at that time, surely there was other planes getting ready to fly, i hear the plough driver was drunk? wasn't henry paul princess Diana,s driver drunk too?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: flowofmysoul

I don't know about any conspiracies behind this or not, but what a disgusting waste of money to be the only passenger on a private jet. This guy dies amid an absolute show of excess and decadence. Life is funny that way.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Not to be insensitive,
but this is a conspiracy site.
Wasn't this guy on the record recently saying that nobody needs to use dollars to buy and sell oil?
Seems that an industry leader advocating the effective dissolution of the dollar as the reserve currency would be the potential target of ...er...specific parties....hypothetically that is.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: adomol
a reply to: flowofmysoul

I don't know about any conspiracies behind this or not, but what a disgusting waste of money to be the only passenger on a private jet. This guy dies amid an absolute show of excess and decadence. Life is funny that way.

And crew-members only did their jobs.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

Yea, that is what I mentioned in the OP, he suggested that it is not necessary to use dollar as a currency on oil trades. Also he was against sanctions on Russia. So I don't understand what are their motives on the Russian side. Perhaps West disliked some of his views.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Just makes you wonder, besides the question if he was drunk of not, wtf did he do on a runway about to be used? And my conspiracy radar rang like crazy, when I heard he was just having a meeting with pres. Medvedev, didn't work out as hoped maybe? Or to stray doubts of sabotage from petro-dollar-people? Like: look he was pro ending the sanctions and so they killed him... While it might be just an accident, are there recordings of the radio messages from the tower to the plow-driver? Was he sent there? Are there even investigations, beyond saying "he was drunk"?
Smells fishy...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yea, that is what I mentioned in the OP, he suggested that it is not necessary to use dollar as a currency on oil trades. Also he was against sanctions on Russia. So I don't understand what are their motives on the Russian side. Perhaps West disliked some of his views.

Yeah,
That's what I thought so I was reiterating.
Of course, you never know what kind of back door deals could be going on.
I've wondered for a while if the US/Russia tensions are just an intentional distraction.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Just makes you wonder, besides the question if he was drunk of not, wtf did he do on a runway about to be used? And my conspiracy radar rang like crazy, when I heard he was just having a meeting with pres. Medvedev, didn't work out as hoped maybe? Or to stray doubts of sabotage from petro-dollar-people? Like: look he was pro ending the sanctions and so they killed him... While it might be just an accident, are there recordings of the radio messages from the tower to the plow-driver? Was he sent there? Are there even investigations, beyond saying "he was drunk"?
Smells fishy...

Few recent news,

One of flight coordinator who was involved in this accident was an intern.

According to reports of those flight coordinators, snowplow vehicle was cleaning the road and then it was ordered to leave the lane, he left the lane and later for some unknown reason he came back there.

Everybody is blaming each other now, there are rumors that flight coordinators were drunk...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
anyone claiming :

" this is not an accident "

needs a crash course in critical thinking

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join