It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover up in Washington DC. Please pay attention!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here is her linkdin profile.
www.linkedin.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok, by a show of digital hands, who here DEOS NOT believe that the ebola .....outbreak......WILL BE used to further an agenda from one side or the other or a third side?!?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So I've been digging and I can find anything on this ladies family. If you find anything g about her family please let me know.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here is a bit of fule for the conspiracy fire. I have a corporate membership (irony as I dont even currently have a legal job) to a site that I can run background checks n all sort of other information serches (names, licence plates, vin, b day, keyword ect) sorta like what cops have access to just not the exact one they use. WellI have tried the name terry thames in both washington and iowa (she attended collage there) and get no matching results on both. This doesnt happen with common names and hers is not unique not to mention I didnt include middle name so something should have came up even if it was others with the same name. Property tax, criminal history, civil court, marriges/divorces, voter registry n a few others I cant recall were on the list I selected the all the above on n it came back with nada.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grimpleguy
Here is a bit of fule for the conspiracy fire. I have a corporate membership (irony as I dont even currently have a legal job) to a site that I can run background checks n all sort of other information serches (names, licence plates, vin, b day, keyword ect) sorta like what cops have access to just not the exact one they use. WellI have tried the name terry thames in both washington and iowa (she attended collage there) and get no matching results on both. This doesnt happen with common names and hers is not unique not to mention I didnt include middle name so something should have came up even if it was others with the same name. Property tax, criminal history, civil court, marriges/divorces, voter registry n a few others I cant recall were on the list I selected the all the above on n it came back with nada.

Interesting. Try Mississippi and Virginia. Those are the two places she lists on her twitter. But, FYI, her twitter is private. You can only see a description.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

She has ties to pandemic influenza and terrorism risk insurance.

. At JFNA, she advocated for homeland security and disaster relief appropriations, and monitored pandemic influenza and terrorism risk insurance issues

And when that money gets handed out?
Honestly wouldn't put it past some of these people to pull something that puts a scare in to folks and then watch their stock go up.
Also, her company would deny she's been to Africa, because nobody wants to be around someone who has. Big loss for their company profits.

This seems plausible and would not surprise me as being true.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

But federal sources later said she had admitted making up the story about travelling to West Africa, and there were doubts over her mental state.

Link

Ipecac + crazy + claim travel to West Africa, near Pentagon. = effective way to get attention.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

But federal sources later said she had admitted making up the story about travelling to West Africa, and there were doubts over her mental state.

Link

Ipecac + crazy + claim travel to West Africa, near Pentagon. = effective way to get attention.

This lady does not seem like the type. She has a well established career. Why would she take a chance on ruining everything she has worked her entire life for to get a little negative attention? Not likely.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
My theory about this is that you absolutely cannot have an Ebola case in Washington DC. Can you imagine the uproar from Congress and the embarrassment from Obama, who will then have to admit they've lost control of the situation? Can you imagine all the tourist dollars lost? Can't happen!!

So the story gets changed, the woman lied, and everyone goes back to their business.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There are rumors "National Security" directives have been invoked over any Ebola cases. That would fit with this case, any time real news leaks out in such a situation, it is spun quickly and any witnesses who contradict the official line are discredited. Some people are easy to discredit; someone like this who has had a very successful career and had relationships with very famous and powerful people (Trent Lott) is not easy to discredit, and attempts to discredit can actually backfire and raise more questions, as has happened here.

I just came across this video by Judge Janine (never seen or heard of her before), which sums up the way many of us are feeling about this crisis:

Will this Dr. Frieden of the CDC end up being Obama's "Brownie" (as in the FEMA director during Katrina).

edit on 19-10-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grimpleguy

you should start a dating site
sometimes when such names are released, they (intentionally) have one or two little letters out of place (white/wite) stuff like that..

XD interesting tool u got there ..the less i know the better *wink*

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
The lady from Washington is not lying.

How about this, maybe she did lie.

Maybe this woman had a complete mental breakdown and is having a difficult time distinguishing what reality is. I wouldn't have even thought of this, but I had first hand experience with someone I know and love go through one recently.

Mental breakdowns are happening more and more these days.

Bipolar is the diagnosis, and it's happening to people that were once solid as a rock.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
ok, by a show of digital hands, who here DEOS NOT believe that the ebola .....outbreak......WILL BE used to further an agenda from one side or the other or a third side?!?

Hey, one does not simply let a s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ manufactured crisis go to waste.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Like in a court, for me, it boils down to balance of probabilities.

It is improbable, but not impossible, that a woman with such a successful career, would have severe mental issues. Would Trent Lott hire and keep someone who was mentally unstable?

Did this woman work on issues related to pandemics thereby having a legitimate reason for going to Africa? Yes.

However, given all the confusion on this out of the White House and the CDC, I consider it more likely they are doing the CYA dance with this woman, knowing the public will blame them if it is true, so discrediting the woman is their only option. However, people have seen this scenario too many times and are less gullible now.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"Mental breakdowns are happening more and more these days. Bipolar is the diagnosis, and it's happening to people that were once solid as a rock."

This is true. Normal folks who have had a meltdown or attempted suicide are now crowded temporarily into jails or hand-cuffed to gurneys in Emergency Rooms for days, while awaiting a bed to open up in a Mental Institution. There, they are stuffed with pills and - if they are lucky - a little talk-therapy or group-therapy, before being shoved out the door with a bag of pill bottles.

But no one is even trying to get to the bottom of this, beyond vague guesses of toxins in our food and water, or that always-handy-bugaboo - chem trails. HERE are some scientific articles with some very real (and scarey) possible explanations:

blogs.scientificamerican.com...
TOXOPLASMAS: DARK SIDE LINK BETWEEN PARASITES AND SUICIDE

www.bugsweeps.com...
ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT

www.bukisa.com...
IMBALANCE OF IONS: IS THE WIND DRIVING YOU CRAZY?
This might also explain all the health complaints of folks living near Wind Farms with those gigantic propellers.

Instead of Tut-Tutting about all the crazy people out there, why isn't more energy put into discovering the causes - and looking for remedies/cures?

edit on 19-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

It is improbable, but not impossible, that a woman with such a successful career, would have severe mental issues. Would Trent Lott hire and keep someone who was mentally unstable?

Did this woman work on issues related to pandemics thereby having a legitimate reason for going to Africa? Yes.

However, given all the confusion on this out of the White House and the CDC, I consider it more likely they are doing the CYA dance with this woman, knowing the public will blame them if it is true, so discrediting the woman is their only option. However, people have seen this scenario too many times and are less gullible now.

I could see someone giving her an injection during her quarantine that would change her personality to appear crazy.. Remember the movie "Man of the year" where in a very sane woman was drugged in her home before she was about to spill some beans on a political situation? yeah.. we will see how things unfold

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Wow, that's quite the post.

So..........you're willing to take the authorities word over hers, despite much evidence to the contrary?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

It has nothing to do with prior mental breakdowns, in fact, even minor mental issues may not be present and the woman just had a complete breakdown.

Like I said I have seen a person close to me, solid as a rock, never once showing a sign of mental illness come apart in about a week.

FYI.

I was also told that Bipolar is currently being recategorized from a mental illness to a physical one.

Apparently they have found that it is a chemical imbalance that many suffer from, and bipolar can happen to anyone, at anytime with the normal to high stresses in their lives.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think the diagnosis of bipolar is used far too often. I do not think this lady had a mental health issue. I truly believe this is a cover up. Interview her!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
I think the diagnosis of bipolar is used far too often. I do not think this lady had a mental health issue. I truly believe this is a cover up. Interview her!

Hey you could be right, but far to many people in DC are borderline something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join