It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchdog: Obama to bring non-American Ebola victims to U.S. for treatment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Any other sources confirm?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

While the bipartisan voice grows to ban Ebola victims from entering the United States, a new report claims that President Obama is considering a plan to bring the world’s Ebola patients to the United States to be treated.

Judicial Watch, the conservative public watchdog group, says in a shocking report that the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated.

“Specifically, the goal of the administration is to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis,” said the group.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

edit on Fri Oct 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote, EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

if that happens sh@@ will hit the fan.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

if that happens sh@@ will hit the fan.

hes already allowing this to happen south of the border........

Illegals come in all the time and use our healthcare system....

No sh&& hitting the fan yet......

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
He's probably thinking "hey...that is 3 new voters out of every 10 we bring here"

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This should be done, we live in the 21st century.

Think of the medical research...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

yea i know some think that the Enteroviruses and others came from south of the border.
but it's not getting the play that ebola is. when it does, it get's tied in with illegal immigration, and people tend to over look it.

edit on 17-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

i thought that dead voters was hillary's trick.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

yea i know some think that the Enteroviruses and others came from south of the border.
but it's not getting the play that ebola is. when it does, it get's tied in with illegal immigration, and people tend to over look it.

I honestly think the ENterovirus is probably a bigger threat then Ebola at the moment, but youre right they dont seem concerned..

hell ebola is deadlier and look how lax they are about it....

yet Entero has killed more here in the US

it will be another case of "too little too late" by the time they decide to take action

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm all for helping those in need, but there is nothing stopping us from treating the people in their own countries. That seems to me the only truly sensible solution. This way, we can also actively act on preventing the spread of Ebola further. I'm not too worried about Ebola, we've survived the dreaded Swine Flu, Avian Flu, Obama Flu (still ongoing), and I'm sure well survive this. But I find stupidity as high as Obama's truly frustrating, hence my reply.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If true, with a national debt near $18 TRILLION, and deficit spending... Who will pay for the transportation and care?

Each case could cost hundreds of thousands or more.

Someone had to ask.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The UN is pushing hard to achieve the UN's Millenial Development Goals (MDG's) by 2015. They have a road map, target dates, and agendas to meet. Nations have signed up to mobilize and invest in MDGs and they're under the gun to get it done.

The UN wants nothing less than a Health Tax imposed on wealthier nations that they can dip their grubby corrupt hands into to "solve poverty, disease, and inequities" in the world. I'll believe that will happen when pigs fly.

It boggles my mind at how much money has gone into programs for these 3rd world countries, and yet the people have very very little to show for it, while their leaders and those who grease their palms live high on the hog.

Corruption is the bane of humanity.

Bringing these people here does not make a lick of sense unless there is Big Money to be made for him and his cronies, imo. Doesn't the American People have a right to deny a leader his authority when he is jeopardizing the general welfare and public health? How do you stop this train wreck?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
They shouldn't have even brought American ebola victims here. That went against every protocol. To do this would be a very, very bad idea and suicide.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I cant recall where I read it but a company in Michigan Kallita Air is already flying in muslim/questionable people. Strangely the air carrier is just a few miles down the road from Dearborn Mi which is the Muslim capital of the US. Would be at all surprised if they werent involved or that it could happen!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
At this rate, I believe anything (including this) can happen.

If it does, the people will be LIVID!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
This should be done, we live in the 21st century.

Think of the medical research...

Exactly big pharma needs people to experiment on. This is the best way to test out cures it's really not that much different the when we gave all those guys syphilis to try out cures and to fully examine the disease itself.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
TPTB are obviously trying to get something out of this virus and it's not happening fast enough, so, they're gonna bring more victims here to do it faster.

Btw, Obama doesn't care about votes, obviously, since this is his last term.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Please somebody, anybody STOP Barry Soetero by any means necessary while we still can.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Please somebody, anybody STOP Barry Soetero by any means necessary while we still can.

Okay, then you'll have president Biden... Hey, maybe he will fly Ebola patients in first class?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a new report claims

claims? .... doesn't sound very certain to me. Just more political b-s.

It would never happen anyway, the republicans would eat him up like butter if he tried to introduce something like that. it would be grounds for immediate impeachment.

which is why i dont think he will do it!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join