It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Pham’s Boyfriend Reportedly Admitted With Ebola Symptoms, Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
a reply to: GrantedBail

While I have nothing to say concerning said "dick alert" issuance, I would urge you to re-read the CEO's letter. He states that the friend has been admitted due to his exposure to Nam and for the PURPOSE OF monitoring for symptoms. He explicitly states "the associate has not shown any signs or symptoms".

so...just tryin' to stick with the facts.

While we are arguing semantics, who is "Nam"? The nurses name is Nina Pham, no mention if she is bac or nam.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Really??? What a coincidence. You should start a whole new thread on that subject. Seriously!

a reply to: IamAbeliever

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Something stinks about all of this.

The makers of Zmapp, in an attempt to speed up production of the vaccine, are going to use technology developed by pharmaceutical company Novartis.

Novartis just so happens to own Alcon.

hahaa great find...im checking yoru facts now though haha...what a coincidence

this deserves its own thread

ill be damned.

dealbook.nytimes.com...
edit on 16-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I'm posting from my phone so posting links is difficult. Please feel free to start a thread regarding this information.

It's all starting to make sense now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.xconomy.com...

"He says new vaccine production technology that Novartis has implemented to make flu vaccines more quickly could also, if needed, be used to make biological drugs such as ZMapp. The government earlier this month committed up to $42.3 million to help Mapp Bio accelerate development and testing of its Ebola drug."

reply to: rockpaperhammock

"

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Forgive me...I was having a flashback.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

This is a false and inflammatory report.

If you would bother to read the statement from the Alcon CEO, you would learn that the boyfriend was not showing Ebola symptoms.

You are simply regurgitating right wing propaganda.

Canada journal is right wing propaganda?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"Sir, I quoted the article. The thread title is exactly as it appears in the article. I am not the one making the allegations. I just copied and pasted. Seriously, give it a rest."

Yes, I agree that you did not create this deception, you just passed it along.

If you still stand by the assertion of your post, please give some evidence that supports it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
lots of people have family and loved ones working in hospitals and medical facilities
this might get out of hand if virus spreads via casual contact
germ phobias etc are already a big problem

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"Well according to this report which is the most updated that I can find he is experiencing ebola like symptoms. Feel free to prove me wrong with an updated article. And by the way ....a CEO's word is no better than the media. Id treat both with skepticism."

I saw nothing in this source that indicated Ebola-like symptoms. Please show me the testimony of any authority that claims this.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

I can tell you nothing about Canada journal except for the veracity of this claim.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

"gotnews.com...
according to this article the letter says he does have symptoms."

Where is the email from Alcon stating that he had Ebola-like symptoms?

Please show me the email. I trust that you have seen the screen shot from the head of Alcon

stating the opposite.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

"Well according to this report which is the most updated that I can find he is experiencing ebola like symptoms. Feel free to prove me wrong with an updated article. And by the way ....a CEO's word is no better than the media. Id treat both with skepticism."

I saw nothing in this source that indicated Ebola-like symptoms. Please show me the testimony of any authority that claims this.

I understand what you are saying. You are right about this article being based off that email. I jumped the gun...had to back track to find the original article that actually showed it and quoted it. I thought this article was an updated one since it came out 2 days later from the original one..however it was nothing more than a news agency taking 2 day old material and changing it.

With that why would they quarantine him without any symptoms?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"With that why would they quarantine him without any symptoms?"

A quarantine is warranted because of the incubation period of the virus, I would guess.
Also, this is a potential threat that requires extraordinary precaution.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hello again, GrantedBail,

The reason I have been so critical is that I think Ebola is a very serious threat that will get much worse.

The USA today has adequate contingency plans for only 5 more victims. We face a much worse situation than we have

today, I fear. Most health care professionals are doing the most that can be expected, but there will continue to be

failures. I feel we should spend a greater effort finding solutions and we should resist the impulse to assign blame.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I posted this exact same thing this morning and it hardly got any discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the key concern here is: WHO IS THE ALCON EMPLOYEE UNDER OBSERVATION?

That still hasn't been addressed.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm not finding any links that confirm this. I found many that said he was being monitored. Nothing that confirms he's isolated. a reply to: GrantedBail

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You are simply regurgitating right wing propaganda.

RIght wing propaganda....um, very well. Offsets nicely the left-nut wingers propaganda of "you can only get ebola by chugging an infected person's blood!", or more irresponsibly "ebola isn't real!"
edit on 17-10-2014 by Hendrick99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Reminder!!!

Let's please leave the politics out here.

Stick to the topic and the facts as found.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Fri Oct 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join