It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Pham’s Boyfriend Reportedly Admitted With Ebola Symptoms, Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
From reading this article it looks like the boyfriend and another friend of Phams have been admitted with Ebola-like symptoms.

Source

An email sent out to the Alcon staff by its CEO reportedly said that the ebola nurse’s boyfriend was admitted into hospital with “Ebola-like symptoms.”

According to Dallas News, Rev. Jim Khoi of Our Lady of Fatima Church in East Fort Worth was told by Pham’s mother that a friend of her daughter’s had also been admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, although he was not told of the nature of their relationship.
Nina Pham will be transferred today from Dallas to a hospital in Bethesda, Md., according to a statement from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

More ebola. Yay!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Think of all our service men and women, the potential for infection. What a GD farce this is.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This is a false and inflammatory report.

If you would bother to read the statement from the Alcon CEO, you would learn that the boyfriend was not showing Ebola symptoms.

You are simply regurgitating right wing propaganda.

(post by GrantedBail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
At what point will criminal charges be filed against the CDC? And, I'm imaging the Dallas victims and their families will soon be suing the government / CDC as well. If they even can be sued, that is. Who would they sue, if not? The hospital that was so poorly prepared by the CDC?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

GOD Bless our military.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If you read the email, he was admitted for monitoring. The email said he was NOT showing symptoms.

Now the report about the other friend cannot be substantiated one way or the other. It's based on verbal testimony.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

While I have nothing to say concerning said "dick alert" issuance, I would urge you to re-read the CEO's letter. He states that the friend has been admitted due to his exposure to Nam and for the PURPOSE OF monitoring for symptoms. He explicitly states "the associate has not shown any signs or symptoms".

so...just tryin' to stick with the facts.
edit on 10-16-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

And since when did Ebola become "right wing propaganda?"

It's a disease that infects you no matter what your political ideology is and as such I would think you would be as interested in parsing whatever information is available to determine the truth because I am sure even you can agree that it is patently obvious that our government LIES.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This was posted here like three days ago...somewhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yes, I did read that. I am just posting what the article said. That is the actual title of the article. I have no idea of the authenticity of it's contents.

a reply to: Valhall

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

People are just trying to point out that the article is full of it if you read the actual letter.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
this is a very scary report
if he got the virus symptoms today thats not a good sign

edit on 16-10-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join