It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles as the masterpieces of an amazing society.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman
Except that they aren't (round) and are still associated with ET.
cdn2.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

The artwork is not the hoax, but the general impression most people get is "aliens." What I mean by hoax is that they are not made by aliens. Like I said before, I appreciate the time and artistic skill that goes in to making a crop circle.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Tearman
Except that they aren't (round) and are still associated with ET.
cdn2.collective-evolution.com...

Sorry, i edited my post after your reply. That was the reason they were originally associated with ET.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no those nodes are when a new leaf is coming into existence

here

n stems, mitosis in the apical meristem of the shoot apex (also called the terminal bud) produces cells that enable the stem to grow longer and, periodically, cells that will give rise to leaves. The point on the stem where leaves develop is called a node. The region between a pair of adjacent nodes is called the internode.

u can break the inner core if a plant to produce a node but the plant will right itself

this is called low stress training or lst (the physical breaking of the stem that creates a false node)

read more here

there are better links but most deal with that which shall not be named

it wont stay bent and continue to grow without trying to right itself

i learned a lot growing that plant

eta your link says nothing but showing a finger pushing over a plant so i assume u are trying to get at lst

edit on pm1020143110America/ChicagoSat, 18 Oct 2014 22:50:37 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

it wont stay bent and continue to grow

Yes. It will. Grains are grass.
Noded plants (like grasses, which grains are) exhibit geo and phototropism at the nodes. A plant which has been knocked down will grow upward. The direction of that growth being determined at the node when it is a noded plant.

If such a stem as this is placed horizontal, rapid growth goes on at the lower side of the nodes so that at each node some curvature ensues, and the whole stem curves upwards although the internodes remain quite straight. In this way young grass stems recover far more readily from being trodden down or knocked over than do ordinary stems.

source

Knock grass down and it tries to grow upward. It does that by uneven growth at the nodes.

edit on 10/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

lol

Yes. It will. Grains are grass.
Noded plants (like grasses, which grains are) exhibit geo and phototropism at the nodes. A plant which has been knocked down will grow upward

thats what i said

u can break the inner core if a plant to produce a node but the plant will right itself

now that u agree with me take a look at this plant

PlanetXisHERE

this plant did not right itself at the node , it either continued to grow at a right angle, which we both agree is not what plants do

or it was bent at a preexisting node without breaking

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

thats what i said
No, that is not what you said. Breaking a grass does not produce a node. Grasses produce nodes as they grow whether or not they are knocked down. The uneven growth occurs at existing nodes.

this plant did not right itself at the node , it either continued to grow at a right angle, which we both agree is not what plants do
No. We do not agree. Uneven growth occurred at the node, not the internode. That's what happens when you knock a noded plant down.

If such a stem as this is placed horizontal, rapid growth goes on at the lower side of the nodes so that at each node some curvature ensues, and the whole stem curves upwards although the internodes remain quite straight. In this way young grass stems recover far more readily from being trodden down or knocked over than do ordinary stems.

source

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

no use

your links are useless and so is trying to help the learned phage

he already knows

i give up

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

your links are useless and so is trying to help the learned phage

Right. Why listen to horticultural science when you can listen to...who?

It's what plants do.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

They didn't know all the complex algebra, and math and geometry or have the means to travel and work that fast for many of them.

You're confusing the crop circles of then with the crop circles of now.

but there are the interesting ones that we can't explain, maybe it's not right to call them "Real crop circles", but unexplained ones that can't be explained.

The only reason they remain unexplained to you is because you want them to be unexplained , in truth they were explained years ago.

Whenever I see the name doug and dave as proof of debunking, I know the poster hasn't really researched crop circles or has an agenda to twist the truth for some reason.

Nechash brought up Doug and Dave in the OP

edit on 19-10-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join