It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles as the masterpieces of an amazing society.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Everyone either believes crop circles are made by two old English guys with some string and a board or aliens, but what if this is a false dilemma? On several occasions, companies have orchestrated the creation of crop circles and what we know if that the manpower required to make them is absurd, and for them to appear overnight, sometimes within a few hours suggests the orchestration of a society of people who are not only organized and mathematically and artistically advanced, but who are able to keep a secret for decades without a single incidence of disclosure. Such a society is impressive to me, and I tip my hat to these people. They seem to be creating the western equivalent of a sand mandala, and they have captivated the attention of an entire planet and done something extraordinarily controversial. In a sense, they are trolling the world in real life, and I love them for it.

Picking England is brilliant because of the amount of farmland it has and its small size and high number of international flights meaning that you are far more likely to have your artwork be seen as opposed to making a crop circle out in some field in Kansas.

The only reason an alien would make a crop circle is if they could create the same crop circle across many parallel worlds, thereby effectively communicating with thousands of civilizations in one fell swoop. If they are just communicating with one planet, there is no need to do something like a crop circle. Just find someone who is influential enough to reach out to his people and arrange the letters in his morning bowl of alphabet soup. ;p

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
How about the Arecibo Response Crop Circle?

August 17, 2001 - the supposed "Response" crop circle, a message in binary code that held the same format as the Arecibo Message, developed by Carl Sagan, and broadcast into space in 1974.

(Wiki) en.wikipedia.org...

(Youtube video about the Crop Circle - 6 minutes)
www.youtube.com...

Great post - it is interesting that so many crop circles pop up in the UK, and the sheer size and complexity makes me also question whether or not it is a secret group of people, or something else.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Everyone either believes crop circles are made by two old English guys with some string and a board or aliens,

The early crop circles were made by Doug and Dave but they have long since hung up their sting and boards , crop circles today are made by groups of people aided by computer design and GPS and are an art form not Alien communication.

companies have orchestrated the creation of crop circles and what we know if that the manpower required to make them is absurd, and for them to appear overnight, sometimes within a few hours suggests the orchestration of a society of people

Like these.

Picking England is brilliant because of the amount of farmland it has and its small size and high number of international flights meaning that you are far more likely to have your artwork be seen as opposed to making a crop circle out in some field in Kansas.

Or because that's where Doug and Dave come from and you're much less likely to get shot damaging a farmers crop in England than in Kansas.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That seems like a fan boy's wet dream come true. I'd bet that one was probably a joke put on by a computer science department or something of the sort.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Filmed by a farmer in 1989. It's been on a few documentaries too. I just don't see how someone faked that particular video at that time.

Same as the Arecibo Response, done over night, and no-one has ever claimed to be responsible for them masterpieces.
edit on 10-16-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I have no idea. Big flat-topped toadstools began random sprouting up all over my yard recently. Does this mean the fey folk have taken a liking to me? Sorry, I'm not trying to belittle you, that is genuinely going on. If some energetic force is making them, that would certainly be incredibly interesting. ;p

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So many imitations to muddy the waters, that's the real problem.

I'm kinda on the fence about crop circles, some are most definitely two drunk guys with a plank of wood.

Others seem way too complicated to have been created during the darkness hours, so who knows?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm not saying aliens but I for one would love to see a daylight demonstration
by one of these teams who claim to be circle makers.
And I mean a good one, the one above is pretty but not nearly big enough.
I've definitely seen some crappy human claimed ones.
I want it 3 football fields in length with all the stalks
interwoven bent over but not broken.
edit on 16-10-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: more

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

There was a doco made by national geographic that covered crop circles.

That video is a fake, they spoke to,the guy who made it and he explained how he did it..

edit on 16-10-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't know. I always thought it was placed and made at such a scale that it could be seen from large distances overhead.

If they are not man made, they could be a form of SOS or even underground communication between alien species that shouldn't be occupying our space.

CdT

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Non-human crop circles have wheat/crops with mysterious growth nodes where they bend, no scientist on earth is able to explain or duplicate this phenomenon.

The links and attribution for this pic are in my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This amazing crop circle was made just a couple of weeks before 911.

900 ft in diameter.

Of course no evidence that it was made by humans.

I guess someone or something was trying to tell us something.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Everyone either believes crop circles are made by two old English guys with some string and a board or aliens,

The early crop circles were made by Doug and Dave but they have long since hung up their sting and boards , crop circles today are made by groups of people aided by computer design and GPS and are an art form not Alien communication.

companies have orchestrated the creation of crop circles and what we know if that the manpower required to make them is absurd, and for them to appear overnight, sometimes within a few hours suggests the orchestration of a society of people

Like these.

Or because that's where Doug and Dave come from and you're much less likely to get shot damaging a farmers crop in England than in Kansas.

Just remember though that doug and dave maybe did a dozen if that. They've been debunked. They didn't know all the complex algebra, and math and geometry or have the means to travel and work that fast for many of them. That's a short summary, but you can look up doug and dave and see that they really didn't do much of it.

You could say that Doug and Dave did a few crop circles, some companies and groups to most today, but there are the interesting ones that we can't explain, maybe it's not right to call them "Real crop circles", but unexplained ones that can't be explained.

Whenever I see the name doug and dave as proof of debunking, I know the poster hasn't really researched crop circles or has an agenda to twist the truth for some reason.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here are some good websites for those who are interested:

Temporary Temples

Crop circle connector

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes, of course the PTB would like us to believe in the false logic of the false dichotomy, false dilemma of crop circles.

Of course just because some circles are made by humans, doesn't mean all circles are made by humans.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Of course just because some circles are made by humans, doesn't mean all circles are made by humans.

Of course, there's no reason to think they aren't.

BTW, those nodes? That's what plants do when they are knocked down.
leavingbio.net...

edit on 10/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Even is most of the crop circles turn out to be hoaxes, I still appreciate the time and artistic skill that went in to the creating of crop circles.

I think that the majority of crop circles are hoaxes, with a few slim amount (very few) being the real deal.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SweepTheLeg
They are real.
And they are made by people.

Except the ones that are photoshopped.
cropcirclewisdom.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SweepTheLeg

That's someone's artwork you're calling a hoax.

Calling them a hoax because aliens didn't make them is a bit unfair imho

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The reason crop circles were associated with aliens is because they were round. I.e., they are the shape a flying saucer might make when it lands. A pretty flimsy association if you ask me, but at least there was an apparent connection. The complex designs on the other hand have no obvious association. Aliens are the god of the gaps for people who don't fathom that humans are capable of intricate design, and also beleive every account of crop circle formation happened just as it was described.
edit on 18-10-2014 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join