It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new global mind, thier objectives, and thier enemies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Do you notice how their are so many different cultures, mind-sets, and behaviours, can you see that they are different groups of like-minded individuals? For example, a religion with a religious leadership system, have leaders that reform collective behaviour. These religious leaders, for instance, can be seen to have certain special mental abilities, abilities to guide and enhance the collectives that they are responsible for with their thoughts and actions, and the decisions that they choose to make. If we can see this from a higher perspective, they are "keys" to collective mind-sets. If you can take a jump, and say, that they are not ordinary people, if you can say they possess certain powers that allow them to have such an impact on the populace, either by the power of their spoken word, or the ability to harness and control collective thought, then, they can be seen as enemies to a new system of mind - a new system based on technology that can influence and control thought, one that is outside of the hands of the "old masters" and in the hands of the "new controllers". Being as such, they can be targeted with advanced technology, designed to scramble their minds, impair their judgement, and weaken the soul.

Such technologies have been discussed at length on ATS, either targeted individuals and beaming of electromagnetic waves, or secret technologies that control the mind.

What I believe to be in place, is a new telepathic control grid, planned and aimed at global domination. One that can detect the presence of "controllers" and powerful minds that have the power to control and influence the collective.

The new goal is to oust these old powers, and awaken to a technological system of mind, a global "religion" forming a new collective mind and a new order.

To elaborate, one of the powers that these controllers have as seen from a higher level - if you want to see them that way - is to harness the surrounding "fabric of thought" and engage their minds to alter this fabric, they do this by contemplation and the injection or suppression or alteration of existing thoughts in order to foster new ideas or to countermand threatening thought patterns.

We are not all created equal, some are at the level to have any influence over the thoughts of others, and have been doing so for a long time, they are behind collective groups and the direction of collective thought. These controllers can now be detected as their "mental field" by a new system that wants to control the collective mental state, and as such, they are targeted by psionic weaponry.

Can you see this happening? Can you see collective groups being eroded away, so that they no longer are apart of the old ways and traditions, the younger generations are now encompassed by a new system, and are being led away from their religious and older social ties, the older power structures of the world - fostered in with a technological system of mind?

My prediction is grim - cause these old power structures to crumble, suppress the effects of powerful minds, and you will cause havoc as the old orders start to crumble. It is a new order, a plan, a plan to create a new mindset for the globe, managed by a new "grid".
edit on 15-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

I can't quite tell what is metaphor and what is literal. Are you talking about technologies or psychic powers or collective consciousness? I find it so hard to follow this style of post.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

But the crumble of the older structures is so incredibly slow, that in the end we might not notice when they are gone right? it will simply become "not here anymore" and we will have been sucked into a new grid, and not noticed the old one vanishing.
As powerful as thoughts and ideals can be, often they are a matter of fashion, they come and go in the same way.
And as for old systems disappearing, like for example religious ones...are we sure that's a bad thing? i am not saying that just to take a jab at religion, -it has it's place, it is used for personal and social good but that system of mind is, in most part, outdated, the birth of a new system of thought could be seen as a software update, an improvement.
And especially if the change has been gradual, like it has always been so far, i don't see the grim future you talk about.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

In a way, you can say that it is just as bad as any control mechanism. I believe it to be a field, and those that have subscribed to it are actually in a different field of thought to those that are not. Those under religion are also in different fields of thought.

It is a replacement to the old, as opposed to just a simple deconstruction of the old.

edit on 15-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

You can see it both ways, for instance, if you think about a group of people that follow a religion, their thoughts are shaped by their following, and their followings are controlled by their leaders - they think the same way, engage with each other in the same way, and think along the same lines. You can then look at this group and say that they are apart of a collective mind-state, this state, is more than just a system of belief and principles, but an entire social structure that can be seen on a telepathic radar.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

This is an incredible post and I agree completely

That with not airing Saturday morning cartoons, and recess and swings being taken away from schools because of "dangers"

the shiznizz has gone to the shiznizz

I think I just read a post which was a yahoo source titled, "dig in for the apocalypse, bunker al'a carte" or something.

I'm digging in.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I think I agree with you maybe lol. I think I just get lost with all your metaphysical/technological babble. Telepathic radar?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Are You sure You are just not resisting the system, SystemResistor?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The most important part of the New World Order is the establishment of a one world religion, based on ancient pagan and mystery religions - now being "cool" through the new age movement. There's a series of documentaries about this which sum it up very well, mainly this one to be more specific:

edit on 15-10-2014 by Emma3 because: problem with the link

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Meaning that thoughts are waveforms that can be detected with advanced equipment, in reality, the brain is a computer circuit, an incredibly complicated one, and thoughts are electric impulses within the brain, these impulses can be detected, and also, can be trained with artificial signals.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

My inheritance is Hindu, and it is actually funny because, being one and experiencing the culture, and the practices handed down through generations, is actually completely different to how the "New Age" would view it. For example, there is hell in Hinduism, and also even in Buddhism, there are a vast range of prayers and ceremonies, many involving the slaughter of animals. Hinduism has both a left and right handed path, and the "New Age" interpretations can be seen as the "extreme right" focusing mainly on gurus and enlightenment. If you told a modern Buddhist that there is a Buddhist hell, where molten steel was poured down your throat as punishment for your sins, they would most likely reject such claims.

You can see that there is still a clear distinction about how one "belongs" to a religion - it is not just a matter of reading a few books, it is a culture that permeates through once ancestry and traditions, a collective mindset and a collective way of living.

This has and is being eroded in the modern age, many now are choosing to give up on their traditions in the modern age, and due to this, the culture is fading out, being replaced with a new technology, a new scientific perspective dished out to couch potatoes.

I'm saying that there is more to this than meets the eye - they have scientifically actualised collective states of mind and with an advanced psychological and technological interpretation have set their sights on busting collective mind states, this being obviously a new facet of control.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I am in favour of a non-systematic approach to life.

edit on 16-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

There's something called the ecumenical movement, I don't know if you ever heard of it, it's about wanting to unite all the religions of the world into just one.

top topics

join