It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Prrof of Ebola Hoax?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I've been trying to get more info on a ebola patient here in the US, who contracted the virus infection "during his work" in West Africa - that being the alleged Dr. Nickolas "Nick" Sacra who allegedly received blood from DR. Kent Bradly who was also infected in West Africa and had received the ZMAP drug. The AMA has no records of a Nick Sacra, a Nicholas Sacra or the other name also used in the article below - yes they used two different names in the article linked below - Richard Sacra or any variant of. This can only lead me to believe that we are being hoaxed as the AMA similarly has no records for a Dr. Kent Brantly. Can someone with better research skills provide any evidence these are real MDs? I have yet to find anything other than their names in articles alleging they are indeed MDs.

Texas nurse fighting Ebola receives blood transfusion from survivor Dr Kent Brantly - who also matched blood types with two others struck by the deadly virus in the U.S.
edit on 68222Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

OK I did find Kent Brantly as a "non-member" of the AMA. Why a non-member?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Search on Google for Ebola hoax...There's some pretty interesting information there...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Search on Google for Ebola hoax...There's some pretty interesting information there...
Yes but the only way to somehow prove that is to prove that certain people being portrayed in the news are not who they are portrayed to be.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Searching for that is more likely to just find posts that support the idea of a hoax.. biased information.. I've even seen it going so far as to say Ebola is fake.. it was created so we could send troops and take over their diamond and gold resources.. totally neglecting the fact Ebola was discovered over 40 years ago and Africa has had many "mini" outbreaks.

But that is the nature of any large scare event regardless of what it might be.. I wish ATS existed back in 1918 during the influenza epedemic that wiped out 50,000,000+ people just so I could see the thread topics.

An yway.. do some real research, don't just go looking for something that supports one angle ( someone's theory that it's fake in this example ) .. Read the papers, study the history of the disease.. Look at the outbreak history.. look at the regional politics in Africa along with all of the warlords taking territory.. you'll understand why this wasn't properly contained and is a pretty scary situation as a result.. you'll also understand why we sent armed troops to assist in enforcing quarantine zones.
edit on 10/14/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

Searching for that is more likely to just find posts that support the idea of a hoax.. biased information.. I've even seen it going so far as to say Ebola is fake.. it was created so we could send troops and take over their diamond and gold resources.. totally neglecting the fact Ebola was discovered over 40 years ago and Africa has had many "mini" outbreaks.

But that is the nature of any large scare event regardless of what it might be.. I wish ATS existed back in 1918 during the influenza epedemic that wiped out 50,000,000+ people just so I could see the thread topics.

An yway.. do some real research, don't just go looking for something that supports one angle ( someone's theory that it's fake in this example ) .. Read the papers, study the history of the disease.. Look at the outbreak history.. look at the regional politics in Africa along with all of the warlords taking territory.. you'll understand why this wasn't properly contained and is a pretty scary situation as a result.. you'll also understand why we sent armed troops to assist in enforcing quarantine zones.
Look I'm not claiming that ebola isn't a virus. I'm looking at how this easy to contain virus is allegedly spreading all over the globe when it's not airborne or spread thru animals or insects as other viruses are spread. It doesn't make sense unless they either want it to spread or it's actually not spreading but they're enacting scenes that give that appearance.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And just to add... yes the world is EXTREMELY ill prepared for this outbreak because it's unprecedented .. there's no known cure because the outbreaks have been very rare and isolated to a poor country.. there's been practically no funding to study for a cure since it's always been assumed it would remain extremely unlikely to spread.

Before this outbreak it was assumed you couldn't catch the disease by being near someone who's coughing or sneezing.. but now the CDC has changed their stance on it... it's smacking us in the face because we've always kind of shrugged it off as a non-threat ..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not all MDs belong to the AMA. There is no requirement to belong to it.

In fact, the AMA's member ship is down quite bit from 2002, in which it had over 278,000 members. By 2011 it was down to 217,000 members.

It's simply the largest association of MDs, DOs and med students.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Look I'm not claiming that ebola isn't a virus. I'm looking at how this easy to contain virus is allegedly spreading all over the globe when it's not airborne or spread thru animals or insects as other viruses are spread. It doesn't make sense unless they either want it to spread or it's actually not spreading but they're enacting scenes that give that appearance.

I think my follow up post kind of addresses that.. Ebola has been such an isolated threat limited to mini outbreaks in Africa that it's not had researchers lined up to throw their budgets at studying it .. Research has been very limited over the last 40 years... the fact that it can spread as an Aerosol is a fairly new surprise.. that little known fact means people treating patients should not be wearing masks, they should be wearing respirators .. the nurse who contracted it could very well have been following CDC guidelines but her mask wouldn't have been able to properly protect her if the patient was coughing all over and sneezing.. in short, we're actually ignorant on the best way to treat and contain Ebola... especially here in the states..

Scientists don't get awarded large government grants to study super rare diseases that seem to pose no real threat to the country.. This is an outbreak nobody planned on..

Previous outbreaks had a mortality rate of 90% .. and that is because basically in Africa the idea was to CONTAIN not really treat.. the only treatment was really to give them plenty of fluids and hope for the best... the mortality rate for this outbreak is in the 60-70% range .. there is better treatment at least.. but they failed on the containment part and now we have a real serious issue..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The AMA accounts for about 15-20% of doctors in the US. It seems like a lot of people in the medical field simply don't agree with the agenda of the AMA.

Losing members

Numbers declining

I am really not trying to throw politics in to this thread, but it seems the AMA supported the Affordable Care Act which is going to cost them.

Searching the AMA lists for a doctors name might not be the proof you are looking for.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Not all MDs belong to the AMA. There is no requirement to belong to it.

In fact, the AMA's member ship is down quite bit from 2002, in which it had over 278,000 members. By 2011 it was down to 217,000 members.

It's simply the largest association of MDs, DOs and med students.
I've checked various sources for Sacra, such as state boards and there's only a John Carl Sacra in OK. He's older than the Sacra pictured. So yes, they don't have to be a member of the AMA, but they do need to be registered with the state in which they practice and hold a license.

There is only a Nicholas Sacra Consulting LLC in OK. It was formed in 2009.

I want proof these people are who they're being portrayed to be. If that can't be done then it's a hoax. That should be pretty self-evident as to why it would be considered a hoax at that point.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Airborne simply means that the virus can not survive suspended in the air for long lengths of time.

However, it is possible to be infected with the virus by many other means. You can be infected by someone who has it if they simply sneeze or cough, and you're near them, as body fluids are released during those times that spray through the air.
The virus can be in a multitude of bodily fluids:
Saliva, mucus, vomit, feces, sweat, tears, breast milk, urine, and semen.

The virus can enter you by various means:
Entry points include the nose, mouth, eyes, or open wounds, cuts and abrasions.

Someone who has it coughs or sneezes into their hands, then opens a door. Minutes later you come along and open the same door wondering what that wet thing on the door knob was. Got a cut on your hand? An abrasion?

You might be surprised at how often people forget to wash their hands before putting them near their mouth, eyes or nose, or handling food.

A virus does not have to be "airborne" to spread quickly.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ebola Outbreak in Guinea Now Linked to Vaccines Produced by Sanofi Pasteur Pharmaceutical Owned by Bill Gates & Rothschild

The ebola pandemic began in late February in the former French colony of Guinea while UN agencies were conducting nationwide vaccine campaigns for three other diseases in rural districts. The simultaneous eruptions of this filovirus virus in widely separated zones strongly suggests that the virulent Zaire ebola strain (ZEBOV) was deliberately introduced to test an antidote in secret trials on unsuspecting humans.

www.liberianobserver.com...

interesting article there bilk

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Uhm....you might want to check the spelling of the name.

It was Doctor "Rick" Sacra.

Not "Nick" or "Nicholas"

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's only one listing for a "Nina Pham" in Texas and she's an MD not a nurse.

Here's Nina Pham in the article

Here's Nina Pham MD

No Nina Pham on FB in Texas. Now she's rather young and I know there's nom law that says one must have a FB page, but she doesn't and that's probably not likely for a person of her generation.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Uhm....you might want to check the spelling of the name.

It was Doctor "Rick" Sacra.

Not "Nick" or "Nicholas"

Um you might want to read the article and also re-read my OP. I searched both names as BOTH were used in the article.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Airborne simply means that the virus can not survive suspended in the air for long lengths of time.

However, it is possible to be infected with the virus by many other means. You can be infected by someone who has it if they simply sneeze or cough, and you're near them, as body fluids are released during those times that spray through the air.
The virus can be in a multitude of bodily fluids:
Saliva, mucus, vomit, feces, sweat, tears, breast milk, urine, and semen.

The virus can enter you by various means:
Entry points include the nose, mouth, eyes, or open wounds, cuts and abrasions.

Someone who has it coughs or sneezes into their hands, then opens a door. Minutes later you come along and open the same door wondering what that wet thing on the door knob was. Got a cut on your hand? An abrasion?

You might be surprised at how often people forget to wash their hands before putting them near their mouth, eyes or nose, or handling food.

A virus does not have to be "airborne" to spread quickly.
I know all of this and argued just these points when Obama made his stupid remark about not catching it riding the bus. OK got something of value to add to the OP discussion, like why are people in these events, such as Newtown and now this, not "regular people" with regular habits such as posting on FB? Or why their names don't provide anything in a search other than what their current roll is in a current scenario? We won't call it a false flag just yet.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Thanks for that. I'll have to read it in a bit. Right now trying tom piece these people together somehow and either prove they are who they are being portrayed as or are indeed not which can then only mean one thing.

I suggest anyone who is also questioning this ebola outbreak and what it could potentially mean, whether real or not, also takes the time to dig into the people associated with it. This is the only way to confirm or deny the veracity of the story.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Why don't you actually increase your search areas?

Facebook is not a catch all. I know LOTS of people young and old that are not on it.

Here:

Nina Pham is a 2010 graduate of the Bachelors of Nursing program at Texas Christian University. Search their records
She passed the Texas Board of Nursing registration exam in 2010, according to state records, so search those.
She received receive her certificate in Critical Care Nursing on Aug. 1 of this year.
Search American Association of Critical Care Nurses for her.

You're going to use Facebook only to find her and then get on to me about how I'm contributing to a thread?

Please........

:rolling eye emote:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is the only Dr. Kent Philip Brantly listed for Fort Worth Texas and he's not the same as pictured in the article IMO

This is the guy in the article portrayed as Kent Brantly of Fort Worth Texas

edit on 73539Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join