It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Duncan family?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine I remember reading in the news where Jallah and Yah were allowed to go back to work. I was obviously before the 21 days was up, so I found it disturbing.

Anyone else remember that?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
last i heard they were playing race bait poker, with jesse jackson as the dealer.
i guess that was about a week or so ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: texasgirl

Since there's probably going to be a lawsuit (or 2), the family's attorneys may have advised them to not speak in public right now. If they do, they could say something that could jeopardize their case. Just saying that's a possibility.

I think that other family members have been in touch, and if they haven't, don't you think they would be shouting that they can't reach them?

The other daughter of Louise Troh (not Youngor) says she talks with her mom by phone since they don't have tv or internet access. Maybe she's being watched, too.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

They have internet, Jeffrey Cole is in the Dallas gated house with Louise Troh and has been posting videos on his Facebook page. Or someone is making it appear like he has.

www.facebook.com...

Last video was posted 8 hrs ago.

edit on 14-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru

He accepted my friend request and I had a conversation with him. Seems to me legit.

I think there are a couple things to consider. The broken english makes me trust it is in fact him, his posts are consistent with what they used to be and he responded in natural time.

He didn't specify that they were are all okay, but it seemed somewhat implied by his comment "praying for every[one] to be fine." However, if he was instructed not to say anything to anyone, his answers would look the same. Though would he even reply at all? Would they let him have internet/facebook if it was truly ravaging their home/CDC hotel?

Lots of questions remain, but this does make me feel a little better about their health.

For the record, I'm now assuredly going to the christian hell for trying to manipulate this poor man for insider information

edit on 14-10-2014 by JG1993 because: added screenshot/commentary

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Double post but: click the above picture to unblur it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: afoolbyanyothername

If they remain disease free, we'll see them sometime around the end of this weekend/early next week. I believe that's when the 21 day quarantine will be over.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Isn't tomorrow the magical day 21?

Why are you guys saying the 20th?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Tomorrow would be based off his first emergency room contact, which leaves 2 more days of him being around them (after tomorrow.)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

He was with the family a day or two before that, no?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes but the 21 day mark should begin on their last day of contact, as it was the last chance for them to get infected. Aside from the whole 48+ hours spent in the infected apartment.. Hm. I guess including that would put us at the 20th.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sorry I dont buy it! I hope its true but my gut tells me its some agent pretending. No way they where around duncan for days and in infested house for days and dont have while a protected nurse has it. Hope Im wrong. If you go back in his history not one post about ebola or dunan or anything. If I was around someone who had and might have it myself Id be attempting to vent or pray or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I agree, it is quite strange why there is no "pray for my family" sort of post. I chalked it up to a want of avoiding ostracization but it's definitely a looming question.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

Or with him being a priest of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star who found it easy to praise God throughout his many earlier posts in his photos, why not just the simple answer "Praise God we are all good. No fever!" But instead he said, "We only pray for every to be fine." This is an intelligent man who supposedly studies at SMU.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just because he is intelligent and studies at SMU doesn't mean he still doesn't use broken English. I knew some very, very smart people when I was at college. I also did a lot of editing/proofreading of their essay work for classes ...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

English is the official language of Liberia. I know often they use a Liberian Kreyol language (Vernacular Liberian English) or Merico language (Americo-Liberian).

All I meant by my post is as an intelligent/educated man he chose not to be as precise. It actually had nothing to do with the broken English. He could have been equally as precise using any language broken or not, but he didn't. It tells me he is being extremely cautious. Being a man of faith, and reading some of his posts, he values honesty and would not want to lie. My use of 'supposedly' was only referring to what is indicated on his Facebook. No verification of this in his friends list or other favorite sites.

I got the impression that he was choosing his words to be truthful, yet vague enough to not give any information.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Maybe the Duncan family are living at Gitmo...That is a 'gated community' after all, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great post I have been wondering the same thing and came over to see if anyone else thought the same and wondered too. Not one thing has been heard about the family since they have been in isolation. A report I read stated they were living in a house offered to them by a doctor (not named though)

Reports have stated that Thomas Duncan slept on every mattress in the apartment. Louise cleaned up his vomit and other bodily fluids.

The family gathered his bedding in bags. I feel that given the nurse has contracted Ebola from Duncan with so much protocols and protection in place, there is little to no chance that this family who lived in the apartment with Duncan after he showed symptoms and began shedding the virus in vomit and diarrhea, would not contract the virus.

Given the fact that it is supposedly so easily spread amongst families in Africa, by odds at least one should of shown symptoms by now.

So why the silence. It's all very strange. I call fowl.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My only point is that intellect is not always relayed in one's use of English.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
No one insinuated it does. That was what you chose to read into my statement. I only quoted him and implied his answer is vague. As an honest intelligent man he could have been less vague even with broken English. So was he vague because he was told by someone not to disclose information, and his honesty keeps him from saying we are all doing great when they're not? Or is he vague because he was contacted by a stranger?

My comment on his intelligence had to do with the way he moved through that short conversation without giving any information. He was gracious, yet entirely closed to details.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join