It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Duncan family?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ok, the CDC imposed quarantine of the Duncan family ends in just a few more hours at 12am Monday.

Based on the almost zero media coverage of this family during the last 3 weeks, I'm beginning to lean in the direction of the following:

1. The media has lost total interest in the Duncan family and no longer considers their medical condition as newsworthy ... or
2. The media has been "discouraged" by the CDC / government from reporting on their medical condition to allay public fears and damp down hysteria over ebola contagion in Dallas ... especially if one or more has contracted ebola and died.

Anyway, I'm willing to bet that the end of the quarantine period will come and go with no media attention. The Duncan family will end up leaving Dallas (with government assistance) and relocate to another city, leaving behind their notoriety and the stigma of having been exposed to ebola. Quite possibly also changing their names.

That's assuming that they indeed managed to somehow and miraculously remain uninfected and are still alive. We certainly can't count on the CDC or government to come clean and announce that they did in fact contract ebola from their close and intimate contact with Duncan during that period when he was extremely contagious.

So, will the government "disappear" them ? Just a few more hours and we'll know.
edit on 19-10-2014 by afoolbyanyothername because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by afoolbyanyothername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: afoolbyanyothername

Id say option 1, keep in mind that for the time being they have the same right to privacy as anyone else media could have contacted them and have being told that they dont want to give interviews. Also the average incubation is 8-10 days (not sure what this is as a percentage of total) so if you havent heard about them being admitted into hospital then theyre probably sitting around in a living room somewhere playing monopoly looking forward to getting on with their lives. Either way if they come down with anything and get admitted to hospital you will certainly hear about it. but my guess is you wont hear from them until they secure a paid exclusive interview.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here in Dallas the media is picking up their story again and announcing their quarantine is ending soon. So they haven't lost all interest yet.

I'd be very curious to see if one of WFAA8's reporters decides to track them down for an interview. They have done a good job on all the Ebola news so far. Way better than Fox4 or NBC5!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
looks like they are ok.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This convinces me that the supposed "ebola outbreak" in the US was a hoax.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Three Facebook photos, and one long-distance photo of some random black dude? Oh sure, I'm convinced they're alive and well.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yes, something is fishy about the whole thing. They showed the family get into a car at a faraway distance so you couldn't tell it was them or not.

This 'love story' with Duncan is sounding like more BS. I don't know, but if the love of my life (that I was going to marry!) dies I wouldn't be coy with the media and hint that I'm going to write a book about my ordeal and love affair. Especially after only two weeks after his death.
edit on 22-10-2014 by texasgirl because: Wrong word

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
I don't know what "love affair" she could possibly write about, unless it's the affair Duncan had with 19-year-old Marthalene Williams, the daughter of his landlords, who was pregnant with his child at the time of her death from Ebola in Liberia.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenixstarfire

Seriously? How do we know this?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

New details are now emerging about Thomas Eric Duncan activities prior to departing Liberia for the United States. Sources in Liberia told Tmz Liberia Magazine that the 19 year Ebola victim Mr. Duncan helped transport to the hospital was caring his baby.

Thomas Eric Duncan who is in his mid 40's was a tenant at the Williams' home and was allegedly having an affair with their 19 year old daughter Marthelene Williams, sources told us. After her death, he wouldboard a flight four days later to his family in Texas.

In an exclusive video interview obtained from Frontpage Africa online, residents explained that Thomas was actively involved in the handling of the Marthelene Williams during her ailment.

"He helped take her to the hospital for fear that she might lose their baby," one resident said.

www.thebigwobble.org...

You can thank President Obola's fast-tracking of Visa applicants from Ebola -stricken nations for this pos Liberian being allowed to come to the United States.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: phoenixstarfire

I don't know what "love affair" she could possibly write about, unless it's the affair Duncan had with 19-year-old Marthalene Williams, the daughter of his landlords, who was pregnant with his child at the time of her death from Ebola in Liberia.

Yes, that's always been my suspicion. Why was he the one to be carrying her to the hospitals?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: phoenixstarfire
a reply to: WhoDat09

New details are now emerging about Thomas Eric Duncan activities prior to departing Liberia for the United States. Sources in Liberia told Tmz Liberia Magazine that the 19 year Ebola victim Mr. Duncan helped transport to the hospital was caring his baby.

Thomas Eric Duncan who is in his mid 40's was a tenant at the Williams' home and was allegedly having an affair with their 19 year old daughter Marthelene Williams, sources told us. After her death, he wouldboard a flight four days later to his family in Texas.

In an exclusive video interview obtained from Frontpage Africa online, residents explained that Thomas was actively involved in the handling of the Marthelene Williams during her ailment.

"He helped take her to the hospital for fear that she might lose their baby," one resident said.

www.thebigwobble.org...

You can thank President Obola's fast-tracking of Visa applicants from Ebola -stricken nations for this pos Liberian being allowed to come to the United States.

Oh my gosh, I knew it!! This whole love affair with Louise Troh was just a cover story as to why he came to the states. I mean, a love affair with someone you haven't seen for 15 years? I never bought that story.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Notice how the nurse Nina Pham is all over the media, while both households exposed to Ebola by Duncan have completely disappeared from public view, and all we get are third-party reports about their supposed activities?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is now November 2nd and still a news black out concerning the health and status of the family. There must be a coordinated plan to distract the public with new issues about Ebola.
One would expect that the family would want to demonstrate that they are all healthy and help reduce public concern.
Has anyone from their church know anything or is willing to volunteer information?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gardener1

Why would there be reports on them? If they dont want to do an interview thats there business none of yours. If you support the removal of their right to privacy then if you or anyone if your family get ever gets one of the 70+ notifiable diseases (depending where you live) i expect that you'll provide us all with an update each day on what you and your family are doing and where you are. Would you support this?
Just because people are misinformed does not mean you let fear dictate a removal or people individual rights.
I suspect after a few months once they have grieved their loss and have a returned sense of normality in their lives then they will line the media up to start selling their story (maybe this has already happened and they have an exclusive deal and not allowed to talk to other media?)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: D4rcyJones

Why would there be reports on them? If they dont want to do an interview thats there business none of yours. If you support the removal of their right to privacy then if you or anyone if your family get ever gets one of the 70+ notifiable diseases (depending where you live) i expect that you'll provide us all with an update each day on what you and your family are doing and where you are. Would you support this?
Just because people are misinformed does not mean you let fear dictate a removal or people individual rights.
I suspect after a few months once they have grieved their loss and have a returned sense of normality in their lives then they will line the media up to start selling their story (maybe this has already happened and they have an exclusive deal and not allowed to talk to other media?)

Or its all bs and their dead! Wouldnt be good pr for them to have been infected and dead. Same holds true for Nina Phams boyfriend. Ive seen press on Nina and the dog but no mention of the possibly infected boyfriend!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenixstarfire

His fiancé, Louise Troh, did an off-camera interview and is planning on writing a memoir...

In an off-camera interview with NBC 5, Troh, 54, said she was at work the night Duncan was rushed by ambulance to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas. Troh said her daughter, who is a certified nurse’s assistant, was taking care of him at home.

She also went to church "last Sunday." The article is dated Oct 31st so Sunday would have been October 26th. There must have been people there that would have recognized her.

Troh returned to church last Sunday in her first public appearance since going into quarantine. Fellow congregants donated money to help her buy clothes and have pledged to donate more to help Troh furnish a home -- whenever she manages to find one.

Eric Duncan's Fiancee Struggles to Rebuild Life

Maybe the family just needed time to grieve, not everyone handles situations the same. Just because Nina was speaking to the media doesn't mean the Duncan family would feel comfortable with it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Sure if you want it all to be a conspiracy maybe they are all dead (although what would covering it up achieve?) Hell maybe they never even existed come to think if it ive never acutally met anyone from Dallas how can i be sure the place even exists and isnt just part of a giant conspiracy, for all i know the town is just a back lot of a CIA/CDC/big pharma headquarters filled with actors just so they can get the media to drum up fear sp that they can sell vaccines and then somehow control us so that they can get power so they can control us with all the power that they get so eilte can have more money so they can keep getting more power to control us and then something - convince me that aint the truth.
Keep digging i think youre on to something...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: D4rcyJones

I do understand their right to privacy but she did call CNN when she was locked up in that apartment with the soiled, infected bedsheets and towels. She could have called local news but she decided to go national so now the whole world knows her plight. And the talk about suing the hospital, getting her friends and family to protest outside Texas Health (but she was missing from this event) are all public news. Now she wants privacy.

It's just odd.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It is odd but her response to her situation is hers alone and not for us to demand it be a certain way.
She made contact with media while she locked up in horrible conditions while her fiancé was dying in a hospital room. If i were in that situation i would have done the same trying to get attention to the awful situation. And personally if it was me id sell my story asap and then leave the area so i dont have to deal with fear mongering media. However just because she hasn't done that doesn't really mean anything.
As ive said before where i live there are over 70 notifiable diseases would you think it acceptable for me to demand you do a press release whenever you or your family gets diagnosed with one? Ebola is no different.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join