It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guage Symmetries Suggest Originating Symmetry - Logarithmic Spiral is Evidence of Design

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Physical systems possess local symmetry. This little statement is an impossibility apart from one mathematical certainty: Gauge symmetries cannot naturally occur unless random changes in one aspect of a system are compensated for precisely by changes in another aspect. Unless this happens, quantity related to both would not be conserved. Compensation cannot take place unless there is an intervening force. The suggestion of this force then implies an originating symmetry.

The above is a paraphrased version from the book, The Second Creation: Makers of the Revolution in Twentieth-century Physics
By Robert P. Crease, Page 191.

Largely, this problem is what the CERN group is investigating. While the possibility of supersymmetry seems contradictory to the many worlds interpretation, it doesn't really matter. Both sides of this debate lead one direction: either we are a fractured reflection of symmetry breaking from a larger reality, or we are a product of a complete infinity of knowledge. It would not be possible, with either interpretation, to argue against a designed reality. In either case, an intervening force is a certainty of simulation as the most probable conclusion. Admitting a created holographic reality in an orthogonal linear matrix would mean admitting that reality is created by a higher power that knows the outer limits of infinity. God is the last conclusion science would admit, despite the fact that they already know the conclusion.

All roads lead to the Bible as the correct outline of Genesis and Creation.

Physical systems possess local symmetry. This does not suggest evolution as a cause. It suggest involution as the cause. In the Bible, involution is known as baptism, or immersion of non-local consciousness into the river of life. Define the words and you define the truth of a reality science hides in plain sight. Science has recently showing conclusively that our consciousness is non-local. The Bible has already covered this: The Science of Quantum Inconscience

Volution - : a rolling or revolving motion : a spiral turn : twist, convolution : a whorl of a spiral shell

Evolution - E as a prefix in Latin means Out of. A correct definition of evolution is out of the spiral. Knowing what we know about the spiral found at the root of all creation, we should take a moment to find the origin of this whirlwind. Knowing what we know of the spiral of DNA, what might we conclude about programming of life? Knowing what we know about the parallel between DNA and human language, what should we conclude? The simplest answer is always the best. We are created, programmed and involved into the spiral.

e is also a mathematical constant for the Logarithmic spiral. What are the odds that this is related to coming out of that same spiral? Do you think Science knows this fact? Of course they know that e is the base of natural logarithms. Mathematics are a language describing invariant symmetry. Creation has a foundation. We all know this. How is it that we are mesmerized to forget such elemental facts? e is also found in John 1 and pi in Genesis 1. Coincidence? PROOF

Involution - the act or an instance of enfolding or entangling. Knowing what we do about quantum entanglement and non-locality of consciousness, what might we conclude about what emerges from the twisted volution of the spiral? Don't we already know these processes well? Yes! We do. Science is trying to pull a lie on humanity. I have just shown you how they get away with it. Apart from defining the terms, looking into the implications and drawing correct conclusions, they get away with it. Why?

If you knew your origin, you would deny their power over you.

Even Johnny Knew the Truth:

Job 38

38 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind:

2 “Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up your loins like a man,
I will question you, and you shall declare to me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements—surely you know!

WIKI on Logarithmic Spiral

"Spira mirabilis, Latin for "miraculous spiral", is another name for the logarithmic spiral. Although this curve had already been named by other mathematicians, the specific name ("miraculous" or "marvelous" spiral) was given to this curve by Jacob Bernoulli, because he was fascinated by one of its unique mathematical properties: the size of the spiral increases but its shape is unaltered with each successive curve, a property known as self-similarity. "

Design has a Signature: In geometry, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose growth factor is φ, the golden ratio.

When the man comes around. The whirlwind is in the Thorn Tree, under the crown of thorns and igniting the Ram caught in the thicket. You can bet he will come around.

edit on 13-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
Both sides of this debate lead one direction: either we are a fractured reflection of symmetry breaking from a larger reality, or we are a product of a complete infinity of knowledge.

I have never heard physicists posit either of these theories, I thought supersymmetry was suggested as a way to overcome the hierarchy problem between the weak force and gravity.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Both sides of this debate lead one direction: either we are a fractured reflection of symmetry breaking from a larger reality, or we are a product of a complete infinity of knowledge.

I have never heard physicists posit either of these theories, I thought supersymmetry was suggested as a way to overcome the hierarchy problem between the weak force and gravity.

Yes, but the weak force does not follow the laws of invariance in symmetry. The strong force does. This symmetry breaking allows for unity with multiplicity. This goes back to Pythagoras and the measure of the fish, or the significance of the seventeenth triangular number. What was Pythagoras explaining in this? The flower of life, or the symmetry that all of creation is forged from. You have not heard it from science because they are trying to deny it.
Vesica Pisces

Flower of Life

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

"I have never heard physicists posit either of these theories, I thought supersymmetry was suggested as a way to overcome the hierarchy problem between the weak force and gravity. "

Watch the documentary about CERN on Netflix this month. It's called Partial Fever. The ambition is to know which theory is correct: Supersymmetry or Many Worlds.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Watch the documentary about CERN on Netflix this month. It's called Partial Fever. The ambition is to know which theory is correct: Supersymmetry or Many Worlds.

Thanks, I will check it out, I guess I feel that faith does not need proof from science.

It kind of feels like 'God of the gaps' to me...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As a witness to this thread, I would like to note that the Hebrew language supports the conclusion of the spiral as the involution of consciousness into a material body. Parallel to this, it confirms what science observes. The word involution (Baptism) is always tied to the idea of the seed of man and the thistle. In the song, All he Wants for Christmas are His Two Front Teeth, the lyrics are Sister Sally (NUN) sitting on a thistle.

Here is the NUN:

The two front teeth is the letter SHIN:

The writer of the song may or may not have know what was influencing his lyrics. What we can conclude is the significance of the NUN and the thistle (thorn in the head) and the SHIN, or the flame within the coal that does not consume the coal. Coal is Carbon, or mankind's mark (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons). Here is a quote that might connect this for you to invariance and symmetry. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

SHIN QUOTE:

"One of the meanings of the word shin in
Hebrew is shinui, "change." The coal
symbolizes changeless essence, the secret of
the verse: "I am G-d, I have not changed,"
meaning that relative to G-d's Essence
absolutely no change has occurred from
before Creation to after Creation."

Mystical Letters of Hebrew with Definitions

What does he want for Christmas and why? How does this relate to the spiral of volution and Involution / Evolution as described in the OP?

To know, we consult the Hebrew Lexicon for the root making Thistle. The root for this word is Circle.

CIRCLE - LEXICON P. 97

The pictograph DAL is a door
representing a moving back and forth.
The RESH is the head of a man. Combined
these mean "the back and forth movement
of man". A generation is one revolution
of the family line. The Hebraic
understanding of order is the continual
cyclical process of life and death or
renewal and destruction. This root can
also have the meanings of circling around
of something in a wide area or to cover a
large area. (eng: adore - as honor).

Before this root, we have the Curtain, or Veil of Matter. It's definition is not as interesting as the two letters making the word. Take a look at the Dal and Quph below. Quph is Horizon, or Eternity. The Dal is the door to eternity, or what comes from time / space in sequence.

Continuing on the root toward thistle, we get the word Generation: As a circle of the
family.

Next, we have Thistle: Used by the shepherd to
build a corral around the flock at night.

Next, Robe ab: ?: What covers a large area. Of course, the robe is what is around a Human.

If you fail to see the connection to the involution of non-local consciousness as a process to rise to new life (evolution), then I simply say, "Open your Ayin."

To know what I mean, learn the riddle that ATS solved with DNA and Hebrew: Riddle and a Mystery

You now have a paradox from physics that is easily solved. You have witnesses in abundance. You also have the very letters of language showing you the truth from thousands of years in the past. What more can I say?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Thanks, I will check it out, I guess I feel that faith does not need proof from science.

The evidence from the letters of Hebrew always confirms the outer world as a witness. Some people need the evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

he is a couch expert in linguistics, physics, and theology. apparently.

i can only assume he is a couch expert because he is posting his ramblings here instead of making a fortune as the world's leading expert in why god is real. tells me that the reason he is here because he risks nothing by making a fool of himself on the internet versus at a conference somewhere where actual experts are in attendance.
edit on 14-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

maybe he just needs a little push in the right direction and he can be the "worlds foremost blah blah...." or maybe he has no desire to be such.

I like a lot of his stuff. but it goes over a lot of people's heads. its work and most people dont like that. that doesnt necessarily mean its true. dont get me wrong. but I find it to be of interest.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: TzarChasm

maybe he just needs a little push in the right direction and he can be the "worlds foremost blah blah...." or maybe he has no desire to be such.

I like a lot of his stuff. but it goes over a lot of people's heads. its work and most people dont like that. that doesnt necessarily mean its true. dont get me wrong. but I find it to be of interest.

If you translate 90% of the obscure terminology he uses, it means next to nothing. He's guessing, but using big words that most folks don't understand to hide this fact. Invariant symmetry = things that line up perfectly and never change. The problem is we know that the one constant thing about the world and the universe is change. Nothing is forever unchanged so invariant symmetry is dead wrong. He also doesn't seem to understand half the words he uses.
edit on 16-10-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Emperor's Clothes Strike Back!

Round 256,834,377 here we go.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Please explain, in your own words what a gauge symmetry is.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I like a lot of his stuff. but it goes over a lot of people's heads.

Do you mean to say it doesn't go over your head? In that case, I'd love to hear it explained.

Or are you telling us that you like stuff that goes over your head?

Either way, I shall be very interested in your reply.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Please explain, in your own words what gauge symmetry is.

It's invariant, as shown by the inducements that make it immortal by brevet.

Delightful inducements to embark, fine chance for promotion, it seems – aye, a stove boat will make me an immortal by brevet.

Moby Dick - Chapter 7 verse 7. I'm pretty sure this cannot be argued!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Arrant, blasphemous nonsense! Has it not been written that

During mighty odd years this man of hod, cement and edifices in Toper's Thorp piled buildung supra buildung pon the
banks for the livers by the Soangso. He addle liddle phifie Annie ugged the little craythur. Wither hayre in honds tuck up your part inher. Oftwhile balbulous, mithre ahead, with goodly trowel in grasp and ivoroiled overalls which he habitacularly fondseed, like Haroun Childeric Eggeberth Source

?

How can a brevet promotion be invariantly immortal when

his roundhead staple of other days to rise in undress maisonry upstanded (joygrantit!), a waalworth
of a skyerscape of most eyeful hoyth entowerly, erigenating from 5 UP next to nothing and celescalating the himals and all, hierarchitec-titiptitoploftical, with a burning bush abob off its baubletop and with larrons o'toolers clittering up and tombles a'buckets clottering down. Source

Though, actually, the above makes a good deal more sense than the OP's wittering.

edit on 21/10/14 by Astyanax because: of Finnegan.

top topics

join