It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking---Medical Personnel Surround Inbound Flight at Logan Airport

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is why it is vital for all cities to set up their own contagious virus centers. There are plenty of nice empty buildings to use for it. It is pure insanity to let anyone walk into a hospital anymore with something that spreads like this. Hospitals are having a hard enough time not killing people with staph type infections. I bet the people going in for routine or not critical surgeries are dropping dramatically now. The CDC has proposed one per state but they have to be diagnosed to go their first. That is not enough since people have to be quarantined so long before they know. Who is gonna pay for that trip? If you don't have health insurance I guess you just die under Obamacare. This is another reason why the Mexicans and other need to be sent back home, in some areas they are already flooding hospitals with child births alone, we pay for that not them.

It would be easy as hell to set up since there are so many hospitals that can donate equipment and staff to them. God knows they rape us with cost anyway. The Obama admin needs to be arrested for this outright negligence. They could not run a daycare let alone this country.

My friend has been in the hospital for awhile now do to a rare condition where he caught the flu and instead of his antibodies just attacking the virus they also ate his nerve endings leaving him paralyzed in both legs do to lack of feeling, He then after a year got feeling back in one leg so they started physical therapy. The walking had caused a bad blister on his foot since they had not been on the floor for a long time. They lanced it open and bandaged up in the hospital to only then somehow get an E-coli infection from it that just about took his leg off. I have pics of what they had to do to his leg to get the infection out but i will spare you all from vomiting lol. It would be easy as hell to set up since there are so many hospitals that can donate equipment and staff to them. God knows they rape us with cost anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS

originally posted by: nenothtu

originally posted by: fleabit
Stopping planes from Africa won't do a thing, since most folks flying in are doing so via connecting flights. We can't force all countries to not accept flights from Africa. Best we can do is try to track passengers.. via their passports.. and stop their entry. And that would be a logistical nightmare I think.

No, but we CAN refuse flights from those countries, too.

So Thomas Duncan flew from London to Dallas. So we should stop all flights from England.

Other Africans flew from Belgium to the US. So we should stop all flights from Belgium.
--------------
Are you really proposing that we stop those flights?

I'm not sure why that would be a problem. While it sounds a bit over-reactive...consider this. If we shut down incoming flights from all "hot spots", the countries with the problem will have an additional reason to attack the disease...no US travel until it is contained. THAT could cause a huge investment in correcting the issue. And after all...who "needs" to travel anymore? Skype, video conferencing, cell phones, etc.

But then again...I'm one of those right-wing-redneck-nut-cases that thinks we should keep illegal strangers out of our country and away from our children.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
So for example they shut down all flights from Belgium and London to the US.

Then the W. Africans fly to Paris first, then fly to the US.... Or they fly to Amsterdam first, then to the US. People in the Paris and Amsterdam airports are now in danger of getting Ebola - where they weren't before. How do you think that will play with relations with the US? And to top it off, the W. Africans are still getting into the US.

So basically stopping flights from Belgium and England to the US accomplishes nothing. In fact the security and safety sought would instead backfire on everybody.

What is your next solution?

edit on 14/10/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join