It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nuculer you-eff-oh skoy gods. because if so, then how?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hello!

I have been a lurker for some time now. I come here every day, usually multiple times per day, to check out the threads and to learn new things. This site reminds me of something from A Series of Unfortunate Events--V.F.D. so finally I figured, I might as well take the dive and join.

I am skilled with analysis, synthesis, and evaluation. I have a sharp mind and I have many interests: reading books (my favorites being Johnathan Strange & Mr Norrell, The Lord of the Rings, A Clockwork Orange, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Jane Eyre), writing (one day, I hope to become an author), drawing, playing piano, watching anime & reading bleach manga O.o, web design, adventuring in the forest with my fiance (an eagle scout) and our best friend, researching, school, public speaking (i was captain of my high school forensics team for 2 years. solo serious ftw) history, psychology, psychopharmacology, and all things paranormal. I am fluent in both english and spanish and I am currently learning some japanese from the shows that I watch--likeaboss xD I am still in school and currently I am out of work (and that is due to laziness on my part, unfortunately. I am still immature in some ways).

Despite seeming like a typical nerd, I have had several strange occurrences during the course of my short life (I am 23, currently). You see, on my mother's side, everyone has gifts. I attribute it to the fact that we have rh-negative blood and are descendants of Basque nobility. I am a mutt, though: mexican, french, german, swedish, native american--but I look caucasian. I can see aether and I am a sensitive. I also have the spiritual gift of discernment and I believe in God and have since before I was born--yes. I remember before I was born and I remember being born. This can be corroborated by my parents. I spoke in full sentences at 9 months old (yeah, that used to cause quite a stir when my parents would take me out as a baby. apparently I drew crowds. my dad has said that my ability to speak and to reason at that age was "more than a little bit creepy" ...thanks dad >_< ) I've felt old since I was born in a way, I don't exactly know what that makes me--insane, probably

I wish, actually. I even went so far as to tell my experience to a professionals (psychologist that I had seen previously when I was anorexic) who told me that he believed that I had seen what I said I saw and that no, I am not insane. Being insane would be easier than having to deal with the fact that you're sane, but have seen strange things. I know that I'm being vague and I apologize. It is harder than I thought it would be to introduce myself. I guess I'll make threads eventually concerning what I've witnessed and been subjected to and I welcome any questions from you guys. & I will do my best to answer you honestly and to the best of my ability.

I am here to share and to learn new things. I'm a little scared of putting myself out here like this and I'm sure you think that I'm weird already. But please don't judge me too harshly. I want to be friends
Also, even though I believe in God and Jesus, I still love my friends who don't and I accept them for who they are and do not try to shove my beliefs down their throats because that's just wrong. I don't go to church and I don't like organized religion because faith is something that is between you and God--or whatever you call God if you're spiritual. Also, I love Socrates and Terrance Mckenna. ^_^ lol sorry for jumping all over the place with this intro. hope it doesn't just sound dumb.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Greetings from a fellow jumper, lol. Switching topics is a speciality of mine. Very nice introduction, your desire to be a writer shows, nicely. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do, and may you make lasting friends. Welcome.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

G'day ,

You have a lot of irons in the fire Gemini influence?

I really just wanted to say hello , but I think one liners are not really acceptable so I added a bit.

Cheers
1%

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

I'm a cancer, but close!
^_^
edit on Mon, 13 Oct 2014 04:58:27 -0500uk58am by rukia because: second line

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

thank you very much! and I hope so, too.
looking forward to it

edit on Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:00:26 -0500uk00am by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Welcome rukia,
would be nice to hear more from You.

I'm blood positive, but still had more than enough strange moments.. I wonder if I may find the same in Your's.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Welcome, rukia

It's great to have you with us!

Your intro is one of the more amusing and fascinating ones I've read. Most enjoyable and wonderfully well-written. I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to engage with members on a whole range of topics.

Now I'll move on to my “boiler plate” Moderator welcome and info thing...

Just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

~Mike

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Another insane Cancer checking in.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Wow...that was a nice intro !!!

Welcome to ATS, Rukia !

Looking forward to reading about your paranormal experiences. In the meantime, have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Welcome

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Welcome. Yours here is one of the better introductions we've had in a long time! Cya here and there....ps wear your t.f.hat!
MS

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Great introduction!

Welcome to ATS!

Can't wait to read about some of your experiences!

Since you enjoy writing, you should check out the Short Stories Forum!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome! And I'm very glad that you enjoyed my intro. :3 Got my tinfoil hat on and ready to go. I'll be sure to check out the T&C's and such. I'll also definitely check out that short story forum--sounds epic

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Welcome...

Your OP reminds me of Gregory Smith, the famous child prodigy who finished college at age 13.

My theory after studying his life is that genius may actually be divinely inspired.

Greg Smith's mother once asked him why he was so smart:

His answer: "I go up into the sky and sit at the feet of God, who tells me everything he knows."

"I said, "Oh, really. What does God look like?' " Janet Smith says, smiling as she recounts her son's reply. "He said, "I don't know. I've never seen God. I only sit at his feet."

This is him reciting presidents as a baby:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
And a heartfelt Hello to you as well!
Welcome to the house of fun

After that intro, i must say i'm really looking forward to finding out what you can bring to our table

I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You have a very interesting story, glad you finally decided to take the plunge. I have a feeling you are going to bring a lot to the table as far as conversations go.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am sure from your introduction you will have meaningful things to add to discussion and dissemination, so wonderful that you are here. welcome, rukia.

tetra50

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
:3 thank you--and thank you for that gregory smith compliment as well, Murgatroid, though smith definitely has me beat in the intelligence department based on that wild video! wow!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join