It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning to thinkk the whole Isis "crisis" is just a bunch of BS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

The idealogily behind this will live on . Just saying
Precisely why I said it's just an excuse for perpetual war. You do not defeat an ideology with bombs and missiles. You defeat it by PROVING it incorrect. However, since there ideology is essentially based upon the idea that the governments of the world are corrupt that's kind of difficult to do. The world's governments have no REAL rebuttal to that, so instead of attempting to prove the ideology incorrect, which they cannot, they have decided to make endless "profit" off of war and death.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let's look at this from another perspective. The goal of the US, Israel, UK, EU, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar is to completely take over the Middle East. For what? Land and resources.

First thing. In 2011 Iran, Iraq and Syria sign a pipeline deal which would run a pipeline from Iran, Iraq then through Syria. This would have then be run through to Europe. This pipeline is called the 'Islamic Pipeline'. At the same time the 'Arab Pipeline' is being built running from Saudi Arabia to then be run through Iraq then Syria. But there is a problem. The US and Israel and the rest can't run a pipeline through Syria and in 2011 they couldn't run it through Iraq either.

So ISIS / ISIL pops up in the news beheading and slaughtering people in Iraq. The Iraqi Government then changes (Was made to change). Now we have a US puppet Government. End of Islamic Pipeline! To help this band of blood thirsty murderers lead by a Mossad agent no less the US conveniently abandon a sh*t load of weapons and vehicles Iraq for ISIS to acquire!

Meanwhile Obomber and John the Jew Kohn (Kerry) are reeling after the US public refuse to give them their blessings to attack Assad based on a frame up of a Chemical Weapon story. What to do? How do they justify attacking Syria?

I know. How about sending our International Mercenary group ISIS into Syria? Then we can make up an excuse to say we are trying to stop ISIS in Syria at the same time creating a no fly zone so we can actually bomb Assad from the air. The media will be told to say to the public that they are bombing ISIS. Then Turkey can roll in with tanks and bomb Syria's infrastructure making way for ISIS and their new Iraqi MIGs and bombs!

Surely the American, British and European public won't be duped into believing that? I'm afraid so! They are too busy putting on masks protecting themselves from Ebola!

Oh and the Pipeline reason is just one of many diabolical reasons. Israhell wants Syria, Iraq and Lebanon for it's land expansion project 'A GREATER ISRAEL'

Lebanon will next after they have murdered Assad and his people!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Sounds plausible to me. The government is notorious for coming up with excuses to do the same exact things the American populace was vehemently opposed to months or years in advance.
This is way off topic, but that's like the SOPA crap. It didn't pass as a bill, so what did they do? They applied a bunch of pressure on websites like YouTube and caused them to create a bull# system like the current "content id" system YouTube now has. So, in effect, even though SOPA didn't pass into law, they still basically got what they wanted by default. It's ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Isis was funded and create for the sole purpose to provide a casus belli in Iraq and Syria for Nato. Iraq 3 was necessarry because Iraq was moving closer to Iran and in talks to threaten the petrodollar, the reason Iraq 2 happened in the first place and Syria will be hosting a pipeline and neither the west but especially not the Arabs want that under Assads control.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

What gets me is that we focus on what the elite do and don't want. What about what the commom man, i.e humanity wants? Why has that been lost in the proverbial mix?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

What gets me is that we focus on what the elite do and don't want. What about what the commom man, i.e humanity wants? Why has that been lost in the proverbial mix?

We dont just focus on what they want. We gladly Accept to help them to get what they want so that we can recieve som ink printed on a piece of paper. Its all about the Money.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You are quite right. Although all the states pay tax to America through the petrodollar the top tiers countries are wary about ending it, for a major consumer would break down over night and that would hurt sales of Toyotas Audis and Hyundas.

China is a bigger threat to America than most on the board imagine. The growth of China is not artificial but its growth and trade is almost entierly based on services and products the country provides to other nations. If countries diversify more and more towards china and America makes up less and less of a chunk in therms of trade for China and the rest of the world, well the fall of the petrodollar would still be a tragedy but not a catastrophy, at least not for Germany and whoever stands ready to offer the chinese consumer good deals.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Thing is,China has been propping us up for quite some time. I have heard we owe them in excess of 1700 trillion dollars. That debt will be called in eventually, rest assured.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've had a discussion with someone who says the ISIS threat has been overrated indeed. He argues Ebola is the bigger threat. But media tries to overplay the other.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaboiaAlien
I've had a discussion with someone who says the ISIS threat has been overrated indeed. He argues Ebola is the bigger threat. But media tries to overplay the other.

Under the Bush administration the Public got introduced to terror cell Al Qaida. Under the Obama administration the Public got introduced to ISIS. I Wonder what terror cell the NeXT president of the United Statses will introduce to the Public in two years.

In two years the ISIS Logo will be old and boring, the Public will be fed up With it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DaboiaAlien

Well now they are mish mashing them together, saying "Isis may have contaminated some vaccines with the Ebola virus." It's all about fear. They want you in it and want you to stay in it.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Geeez. I'm currently working in a Dubai Real Estate and hopefully this does not affect anything in the market here. There have been numerous reports about the crisis but I hope my leap in the Middle East will be worth it.
edit on 18-4-2015 by Sarah2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2015 by Sarah2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
OP I understand your angle, and you'll get no argument out of me that the US played a "role" in birthing the monster that we see today known as ISIS. Sure the media will continue to build them up and emphasize scare tactics to keep the public on the edges of their seats but all that being said it's important not to lose sight of the fact that this is a barbaric group that isn't being run by any country or league of countries. being " played" may be a more suitable word here. The US pulls the puppet strings but the actual puppets are the ones who are following what they believe to be their own agenda which is non other then a twisted, religious ideology of enforcing radical Islam upon the world by the sword . ( the US government has a dark history of manipulating, bribing etc.. world leaders, countries as a whole , exploiting their religious beliefs, their economic needs etc..

There is good dialogue going on here between all the posters to try and trace the origins of this. It's great to see people digging for the truth . Until more concrete evidence comes out a lot of it is speculation for now but this is natural during the initial phases of a regime, war etc.. ( think Iraq and Bush's excuse of weapons of mass destruction, September 11th etc.. these things all come to the light and are revealed in time..)

My opinion based on speculation is the leaders behind ISIS are very committed to pillaging, raping, killing whatever they set their sights on and all is justified because they believe Allah wills it.. This is radical Islam waging war on the world... And TPTB recognize this and use them as a pawn in their game to achieve whatever objective they have their eyes set on.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before a major terrorist attack will occur. Who do you think they will blame. One thing for sure, they will most likely attack israel, u.s and or Canada.

It will be enough that People will be frothing at the mouth demanding "NUKE THEM!"

Thats the goal after all. Besides the rebuilding of America will be her most prosperous time with a rejuvenation in architecture and transportation. Many jobs will be created.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Zionism And ISIS: Opposing Forces Or Two Sides Of The Same Coin?

“Criticism toward Israel has become such a social and political taboo that the public has been blinded to the truth. People can no longer see, let alone fathom, that Israel has become just as radical, intolerant and extreme in its views as Islamists have proven to be. I would actually argue that ISIS [Islamic State of Iraq and Syria] carries disturbing Zionist characteristics, not only in its ideology but its policies, even though it claims to seek to destroy Israel.”
www.mintpressnews.com...]

There is some information to support the OP.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join