It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owl/Symbol on White House Logo at Briefings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Something I've noticed with the last few White House Briefings - and saw it again recently so finally I am bringing it to my friends at ATS to see if I'm just over-analyzing things or if there really is something to my curiosity.

When there is a white house briefing and the White House logo is in the background, I see a small green-colored "figure" (how I would describe it), in the very center of the logo. It doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the logo (the entire White House building is whites and grays, then there seems to be a light or lime green-colored item). Here is a clip where you can see it (I just picked one of the first WH Briefings I could find on Youtube and it's pretty easy to see): www.youtube.com...

Then compare this to the regular logo: upload.wikimedia.org...

It appears to be in the part of the logo where there is a light hanging down over the front door of the white house.

What made me think it may be something unusual was 1) i hadn't noticed it until recently, and am pretty observant, 2) it seems to have a different color that helps it to stand out, and 3) my previous research that led me to discover an Owl on the one dollar bill, an Owl in the layout of Washington DC, and Owls being used frequently in symbolism of the elite.

It is also interesting to me that if it is in fact a symbol in plain sight, that it is on the WH Logo for the entire country to see (not as amazing as an owl on the one dollar bill, but still, quite literally 'out in plain sight').

I'd love to hear others' thoughts on this.

I am putting this in the Gray Area but mods please feel free to move (I almost posted in Secret Societies or Conspiracy Theorists but thought this was most appropriate)
edit on 9-10-2014 by FamCore because:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm pretty sure it's a lantern in the white house logo, not an owl.

I am curious why it's green in that video you linked, though. I can't find any other images of the logo with the lantern being shaded green.

Maybe it's because Obama is a comic book fan? (Green Lantern)

edit on 9-10-2014 by musicjunkie because: To conform to Poe's Law

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Alex Jones has showed us long time ago that US elite worship a Giant Stone Owl at Bohemian Groove.

They do sacrifices, chants.....all the standard pagan and satanic stuff.

USA USA USA

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have read/seen what he exposed but I also wonder why the elite would allow someone like Alex Jones to continue to "expose" them, isn't he just a CIA schill? a reply to: ExSmokerYes

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No the reason Alex Jones is not killed is because he is so public and has so many followers, they would create a martyr.

Of course there is another explanation.

Not a popular one though......that Alex has asked Jesus Christ for protection while he exposes evil.

I know its not popular, but I won't discount anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Maybe they pulled the old switcheroo and Obama is a look alike acting like a man from Chicago just to get us through this era of US politics the way they supposedly did with George Washington??? ;p It's all so convoluted at this point, who really cares? When your best efforts have to be carried out in shadows and you can't know who to trust, things have already moved way beyond the realm of the virtuous.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Are you referring to the theory that George Washington had a stand-in (Adam Weishaupt) during the Revolutionary times? I've always thought that was a cool theory that would make perfect sense.

Also - I'm a fan of Dali - great avatar
a reply to: Nechash

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Alex Jones is a Zionist shill. He says 10% truth 90% lies. He was "ALLOWED" in Bohemian Grove He didnt sneak in. He was a former knight malta. His REAL NAME is BILL HICKS. Please do research on this propagandist fearmonger.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

It seriously amazes me when I see unsubstantiated BS like this posted on boards. Hicks is dead, he is not Jones, what crap!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicjunkie

I'm pretty sure it's a lantern in the white house logo, not an owl.

I am curious why it's green in that video you linked, though. I can't find any other images of the logo with the lantern being shaded green.

Maybe it's because Obama is a comic book fan? (Green Lantern)

Yep. Green Lantern fan must be the reason.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

well as one poster has put it, it is the lamp and i believe the green is suppose to represent the light from the lamp.

also i found this in looking at old pictures this might explain some of it. do you by chance have any idea what time frames you noticed the changes from.

here this is what i found.

Renovation
In December 2005, the White House announced the intention to renovate the aging Press Briefing Room and cramped press corps offices.[3] On August 2, 2006, the final briefing was held, and President Bush hosted several previous press secretaries at a closing ceremony and there was some hesitation and concern about whether the press would be allowed to return to the White House.[4][5] In the interim the White House Conference Center was used as temporary location for press conferences. President George W. Bush participates in the unveiling of the new Brady Briefing Room on July 11, 2007 Members of the press before the morning gaggle on July 13, 2007. President Bush reopened the renovated room in a ribbon-cutting ceremony on the morning of July 11, 2007. He held his first formal press conference in the new briefing room the next day, following the release of a report on the progress of the Iraqi government.[6] The modernization cost nearly $8.5 million. Of that sum, $2.5 million was funded by the media, and the remainder was funded by tax dollars. Each correspondent's seat was priced at $1,500. Beneath the current press room lies the former White House swimming pool that has since become a computer server room.[7][8] The most noticeable change to the briefing room is a different backdrop for the press conferences, now featuring a softly lit screen flanked by mock columns instead of the previous blue curtain. The new podium also contains video screens for teleconferencing and multimedia displays. For safety reasons, the trapdoor that provided access to the old swimming pool (a popular stop for visitors) was replaced by a discreet staircase.
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room

edit on 9-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I will say, subjectively, that Alex Jones (who was born in 1974) looks a LOT older than 40 but I definitely believe Bill Hicks died in '94 from cancer. Alex Jones = Bill Hicks, now That is a good conspiracy!
a reply to: RunForTheHills

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

You must not have your research. I fear people taking info from this man. He does nothing but further corrupt.
(I know this is off topic but this man is dangerous)

www.firetown.com...

invanddis.proboards.com...
edit on 9-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: Links

edit on 9-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
YES! Thank you for posting this, great find and reference - I do think it's odd it is a "dimly lit green lamp" though - why green? Why so out-of-place? Anyway, not a conspiracy after all (unless it really is Molech the Owl, staring at us from the shadows lol)
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thanks. I thought that portion of his painting was a fitting allegory for where I am currently finding myself. I do like the theory that Weishaupt came to the states to steer us away from monarchy and the intoxicating influence of the Colombians. I still haven't fully figured out who they are, but their influence in early America is pretty obvious once you start unraveling things. The weird thing is that instinctively, I would self-identify as a Bensalemite and yet I think that term has maybe come to mean something I'd fundamentally disagree with. I often wonder what the world would be like if the dreamers of the world hadn't crystalized all of their efforts on America. Would they have stayed to defend Europe? What would things look like if the Jacobite wars had gone the other way around? I guess you could spend a thousand lifetimes speculating on things like that, or even further back if the Hellenic world hadn't imploded upon itself. It seems we have had so many opportunities to defend this world and each and every time we've elected more cautious pathways to the destruction of everyone.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Well, as humans we are supposed to judge ourselves on our intentions and others on their actions and outcomes, so I'd say the jury is still out on him. He does seem to increase the level of noise, which isn't good for a world which desperately needs clarity and collaboration, but he does have his moments. He could be a shill or he could be a radio personality that is just playing a role for profit or he could be a principled person who is trying to wake people up by providing an example of a person who he thought should exist in the world for one reason or another. Maybe he is an IRL troll? Not many of them around, it seems. Personally, I try to avoid attribution errors unless they are vitally necessary. Refraining judgement on him as of right now won't kill me, but judging him will certainly limit me and maybe him as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I have read/seen what he exposed but I also wonder why the elite would allow someone like Alex Jones to continue to "expose" them, isn't he just a CIA schill? a reply to: ExSmokerYes

Yea he may simply be a "teacher" of such things under the color of a conspiracy truth guy.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

They allow him because all he does is keeps his viewers in a constant state of fear. He is about the profits. Look at how much he has made being a "Truther" His intrests lie only in protecting Zionism and making money.
edit on 9-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It reminds me off the green orb from the film Promethius.
Its above the sarcophagus in the main chamber below the exnomorph mural depicting the cycle off life given by the space jockeys/Engineers,

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I looked at videos as far back as 2001, and the green lantern is there as well. Just eta, I really don't see how it looks like an owl. a reply to: FamCore

edit on 10/9/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join