It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle and A Mystery for ATS to Solve - The Dark Goat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Osmosis is when two things can occupy the same space at the same time. Synchronicity, two objects work in tandem toward each other. Co-dependence.

Reading your mystical meanings is like reading Tarot. You can give any allegorical meaning or two or three or four, as many as you wish.

Because it means something to you, doesn't mean it means that allegorically to me. And as the Queen said to Alice "Why,when I was young, I believed many impossible things before breakfast". The Queen and Alice, through the looking glass, are we eating jam today? Today isn't any other day. Tomorrow we eat the jam.

Why all the randomness? Through the Looking Glass, Greek Tragedy, Hebrew? Chapter 5 of Through the Looking Glass is "Wool and Water".

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Are you referring to the Mycenean maze of which one needs to escape the minotaur or get eaten?

ETA: I forgot, this is why I thought of a woman, because all the imagery you gave was related to a woman giving birth. I am not sure you all would agree, but as a woman, that's kind of what I perceived. That's why I thought it was about a woman.

The truth of the mysteries, the Greek expression, modern music and even movies is this: Where are these expressions coming from and what pattern are they following? They each have a commonality that can be reduced to what Aristotle called the elements of theater. God produces an image. It's what the image produces and not the image itself. Pathos is the main goal.

The pattern is in the letters. Transcribe and you see with opened eyes and ears. Eyes receive seed, just as ears are the seed. Ears open. Eyes receive light. Just add living water. As you noticed, the water is the MEM, or Spirit of God that enters when the table is set. Who fixes the meals in a Jewish home? Bread is made from seed gathered in the field. Ears are seed.

edit on 9-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Nice work! I was beginning to put something together, but based on your answer and Alphabets' I have some more reading to do.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Charles Dodgson was a lettered Anglican Catholic. His dad was an Anglican Bishop. Charles was also a mathematician. What relationship did he see in the letters that allowed his creativity and expression? Why did he use an image in reverse as Alice went down the rabbits home in a vortex?

See that Johnny Cash video I posted a page or so back.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

One of the things that is great about this is the nature of invariance. While I have rotated this invariant jewel around many times, there are an infinity of facets still left to see. When you get to the final answer, the perspective to see the entire jewel just begins. It's really quite amazing.

Revelation 21

18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

All these are materials at their final state of transformation and craftsmanship.

1 The wall was made of jasper / The first foundation was jasper

2 and the city of pure gold / The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

3 the second sapphire
4 the third agate
5 the fourth emerald
6 the fifth onyx
7 sixth ruby
8 the seventh chrysolite
9 the eighth beryl
10 the ninth topaz
11 the tenth turquoise
12 the eleventh jacinth
13 and the twelfth amethyst.

12 more - The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl.

23 materials. 12 cut from the same pearl.

I know this is likely a clue, but I have not fully realized why. It's at the very end of the entire story, so it relates to what I already know. Many things are in relation to the final meaning of the mystery. This has to do with a change in physics. Shadows are cast by the things blocking the light. Shadows are dimensionally cascading at right angles. We have no mind to conceive this as we have yet to see past our own reality. Read the rest of the verses to the end of the book.

QUOTE: "Three are mothers, seven are double, and twelve are simple." This is a quote from the Sefer Yetzirah. This document likely has many clues, but it's very complicated. As I pointed out, you guys will find more than I have found in some instances. Perspective is unique to the eyes and mind looking.

Don't be overwhelmed. It's a life's work in the end and the point is not to know, but to know where it points.

Sefer Yetzirah

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You're being kind of Rude and lazy. You can see from my first post and some other peoples posts that it's not impossible to see what is going on if you use your mind. I can tell you this. Understanding and knowing the answer are not the same thing. One is a path that leads somewhere and the other is a point with a name, but no relationship to you.

I mean that you have to take the journey in order to get any value out of the "answer."

That's actually kind of like the whole purpose of being here on the Island haha.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

This is actually quite inspiring. I have many angles to research and explore now.

Thank You. I've always known that the next dimension has to be 90 degrees away from all the other dimensions but I still can't quite imagine how that is.

You know it's been my urge since I was little.
To get out of here. I guess other people don't remember that so much.
I guess I was like Essau in LOST. Now I know there aren't short cuts so it's not so tempting anymore.

The same story is even in one of the Winnie the Pooh movies. The animals go on a big adventure to look for Christopher Robin. They think they need to find things that were already inside them. They end up back where they started, having been complete the entire time.
edit on 9-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Are you referring to the Mycenean maze of which one needs to escape the minotaur or get eaten?

ETA: I forgot, this is why I thought of a woman, because all the imagery you gave was related to a woman giving birth. I am not sure you all would agree, but as a woman, that's kind of what I perceived. That's why I thought it was about a woman.

The truth of the mysteries, the Greek expression, modern music and even movies is this: Where are these expressions coming from and what pattern are they following? They each have a commonality that can be reduced to what Aristotle called the elements of theater. God produces an image. It's what the image produces and not the image itself. Pathos is the main goal.

The pattern is in the letters. Transcribe and you see with opened eyes and ears. Eyes receive seed, just as ears are the seed. Ears open. Eyes receive light. Just add living water. As you noticed, the water is the MEM, or Spirit of God that enters when the table is set. Who fixes the meals in a Jewish home? Bread is made from seed gathered in the field. Ears are seed.

OK, as a writer of film and a maker of movies, do you think every inspiration I get to write is tapped into a great mystical source that pushes me to move you toward belief in a higher understanding? You give my occupation way more credit than it deserves.

That, my friend, is called brainwashing. You are the Manchurian Candidate one night in Bangkok. Thank God, I'm only watching the game, controlling it. Do you get your kicks above the waistline, Sunshine?

There is nothing esoteric in any screenplay I have ever written, but if you like, perhaps maybe classic poetry is your thing and perhaps you are on your own hero's journey, you must have the wise adviser in the cave to lead you to grasping the full resolution that only lasts for a moment. 47 genres in theater as Aristotle said, which genre are you?

You want esoteric meaning in film, check out Sunrise, Between a Man and a Woman. Any German Expressionism might hold more esoteric iconography for you to grab onto. We are all mad, the somnabulist of Dr. Caligari is awakening. Shadows are everywhere.

If you went to film school, these are first term things to learn in history of cinematography. Maybe the Melies Brothers Trip To the Moon might suffice. I think you are more drawn to German Expressionism, because that may be where the most esoteric meaning is found, but you still give my occupation way more credit than it really deserves. We are normal people who just have creative minds and can write a film around a word, an idea, a song...any movement.

If you would like, I could create a thread about the power of the soundtrack in film. I am sure you might like that. But to think we are giving you any higher meaning or esoteric ramblings, I'm just a person who sits in front of a keyboard and computer screen and drains my brain into endless dialogue that doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

At what angle are the dots as they move left to right? This is the single dot moving in motion to make a 1D line.

At right angles to the 1D line, we have a 2D Plane.

Imagine the Flatland creature on this slide of film from a movie. He moves when the next slide appears. You can see above and below the film because you are one dimension higher. The creature living on the film would only see right, left, forward and back. You can see in front and behind, which would be his past and future as the film moves from frame to frame.

Stack the 2D planes at right angles and you have a 3D object. Move it in time and you now see the two directions that are hidden. Past and future, or the changing states of the object. If a creature could be above you by dimension, then he would see your future and past as tangible.

Above this, we have the two dimensions above time, which are indeterminate probability and determined probability. Here, probability has the same choices of motion as the 3D object--infinite. When you, the observer, collapses wave function, you make a choice to determine the outcome of the probability. The shadow of 5D probability space is your timeline. The shadow of your timeline is you. Your shadow is a 2D image between. You cast a 2D shadow. Your shadow has a 1D slice and that 1D line resolves to a dot.

I just took you from dot to 5D and back again. Above probability are the governing laws, consciousness and likely more that we cannot see. Each is a new dimension reaching a new dot. Zoom out from our universe enough and we are a dot. Zoom in and we are a universe. It's a rendered fractal of information in a orthogonal linear matrix.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If you would like, I could create a thread about the power of the soundtrack in film. I am sure you might like that. But to think we are giving you any higher meaning or esoteric ramblings, I'm just a person who sits in front of a keyboard and computer screen and drains my brain into endless dialogue that doesn't work.

I would love that.

When Pythagoras used a monochord to find the nodal points on the string, he then deduced the mathematical ratio to find the 8 steps of a major scale and the 12 steps of the chromatic. If you play a guitar, then you have heard harmonics when a finger is held lightly over a nodal point, then the string is plucked. Nodal points are the result of physics acting by law through the vibration of a medium. All music results from this relationship of law as restriction on matter. The same holds true for movies and expressions of the mind in a medium. There are patterns governed by law and fractal mathematics.

A: 2AB over A+B = A+B over 2 :B

The harmonic mean
2AB
----
A+B

The Arithmetic Mean

A+B
----

Ratio: 6:8::9:12

6:8 is a fourth
6:9 is a fifth
8:12 is a fifth
8:9 is a tone
6:12 is an octave

This is the foundation he found that then suggested the rest. Your soundtracks, while intelligently designed, are codependent on the law that governs them. Creation is the same from God's image. It is invariant, just as great music moves the soul. A good movie does the same when it is constructed with good theory. Music theory is the understanding of laws governing the performance.

Arrange it as you like, but you get the same result by ratio. Creativity is yours guided by the Spirit you are given. That's so amazing to contemplate. The closer we get to the foundation, the more mastery we gain. He makes us work for it for sure.

Memesis is image and images created by God are invariant symmetry. We are the translational symmetry, even if you spend hours at a cutting machine for a movie. You are translating the invariance. Its your anchor.

Great comment by the way. Thoughtful.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You want esoteric meaning in film, check out Sunrise, Between a Man and a Woman. Any German Expressionism might hold more esoteric iconography for you to grab onto. We are all mad, the somnabulist of Dr. Caligari is awakening. Shadows are everywhere.

Thank you for that lead. Have you seen Illusion with Kirk Douglass (older not younger)? It's one of his last films. So amazing.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The single source of light shines and the shadows have always been there. We just don't see them or some are revealed to us over time.

I can see that the alphabet has a story in it. The letters have different meanings and you can string them together. The way you started is one possibility, I can see other ways to form a story, which can mean the same thing. I am trying to figure out a way to string it together using the two sources you provided and what I know from scripture.

Unless I am wrong and there is only one way to see it.
edit on 9-10-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

It can be said in many different ways, but still carry the same meaning. This is the nature of invariance. We are translational symmetry, so our version is unique to our perspective. It could be infinitely expanded, as you see with nature, theater, music and movies. The basics start with the rich man coming down into the house to give to the poor man. By lowing himself, we rise. We walk with him out of the house to see the rest of the letters. Hey means behold. Added to the ear, it makes hear. Leading us to the Tav, we get a hearT. The heart is soil for the ear (seed). The Hebrew word Erets is Earth. Move the Hey over to the end of Heart and get Earth. Do you see how this works from Babel?

Ear
Hear
HearT
EartH

Heaven and Earth are created. Earth brings forth seed. So does the heart. This thread is simply allowing for the process to take place. What grows will provide a different produce for each person, but the end result is nourishment for the inner nature of the soil inside (heart).

In Hebrew, the word for heart means young stag. In German, where we get English, Heart is Hertz, which also means young stag. In Latin, it's Cor, or the bushel basket of grain (Thet) in Hebrew. In Hebrew, a Homer is the measure of a basket of grain. In Greek, the Hebrew Homer backwards is Solomon, or a filled basket. In America, Homer is an empty head. The parallels keep going. What is the Father descending trying to show us? How to tend the garden. From this, you can follow the letters to the plowman's mark and the storing of the seed. Why is the Ghah (all the seed) in the Ayin?

Why is the all-seeing God watching the seed? Read the Ayin letter and what it stands for. It is the crown of the man and a the woman that does his will, or reflects his will. Above, our Angel. Below, the child (female / bride). Eve was separated from Adam, the image of God (both male and female). When the female is again one with the male, then we are again complete, fully the image of God. To achieve this, we must bring the seed into the barn at the end of harvest. Winter represents a resting time. In the Spring, we take the seed we gather and plant again. What happens in the winter? It's a time of rest when the Father watches over the family in the home. In the Spring, they enter the wilderness to raise sheep, train the sons to work the land and gather in more seed for winter. Wool makes the robe. The work makes the crown, or mind. Eventually, the children inherit the land.

I am surprised no one has mentioned the table on p. 16 of the Lexicon.

AYIN - "The Ancient picture for this letter is a picture of an eye 􀁓. This letter represents the ideas of seeing and watching as well as knowledge as the eye is the window of knowledge."

Seed enters the storehouse. Our bodies are translational engines for something else. Non-locality in physics and entanglement is the key to this.

Faith is believing without seeing. What allow us to see? Seed entering the inside of the barn. What keeps us from seeing? No seed entering, or no faithfulness to do the work. A faithful son works diligently to gather seed, fulling knowing winter is coming. Who shows the Son? The Guardian (Law) and the Father who will give his family the land later. The Father is an amazing gardener. We inherited a lush garden. We leave it a burning field of weeds. By this experience, we tend the next garden with skill. Those who are faithful that is.

Deuteronomy 6 (New Earth)

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Come out of Egypt. Use the seed now so you know how to later. This is the field to learn how. To travel from one Earth to the next, what do we need to store? MREs? No. Seed to grow things on the way. Earth is traveling. Where and why?

Why is Babylon destroyed? They sold the seed, food and transmuted the land into idols.

The variation of the truth always resolves to its seed, root and the branches that make the fruit. The same story is always told, yet in a variety of ways. The truth itself remains invariant, or inerrant.

edit on 10-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Expanding out, the Vav is an anchor securing the tent. It is the nail in the hand of the Savior on the Cross. He is nailed there at the end of the journey until we reach the end. It's our job to free him. Why? The error lies in him, but we are the expression of his image. Until it is fixed, he must remain there. The mattox of Zan is the thing that cuts the chaff (stalk) to gather the sheaves. The wall surrounds the farm. Humpty Dumpty tried to scale that wall. The wall also keeps the Mother and Father secret from the kids in the tent so they can continue making children. The basket is for grain. The hand does the work, but is also the hand that is nailed to the cross so we can enter the land in the end. The one nailed is the one that is allowing us to cross. The open palm throws the seed. The Shepherd leads the flock, also the one with the nail in his hand. The water (mem) is the Mother (matter) allowing the journey to take place. She is the wilderness the sheep cross. The Seed is what is being thrown on soil. The thorn is what grows around the crops, the weeds we remove. The eye sees the seed and watches the ground for weeds. The open mouth is feed, but also sends (speaks) seed and communicates between workers. At death, the body is gone. Eternity is at the horizon. The head remains (Angel above). All he wants for Christmas are his two front teeth. Sister Sally (NUN) sitting on the thistle. How is the nail removed?

Originally, we reached out our hand for the grain in error. God would have given it to us. Instead, we toil to remove the nail. Until we do, we are seed on a thistle.

edit on 10-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

When we reach the Tav, we find a seed for a tree. We must free the nail from the hand. Where is the door (gate) we came through? All the way back across the wilderness out of Egypt. What feeds they on the way back across to the gate out of the wilderness? What do they reach at the end? Who accompanies them on the way back?

What protects the tree of life?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Genesis 3:24

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life

As I begin to read the bible without any mans interpretation, I begin see how wrong we have reading the bible for so many years and the people who use the knowledge to keep us in the dark, the third eye is key, I figure and I feel that what the dark forces have been keeping us from seeing the truth, by using it against us.
edit on 10-10-2014 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

When we reach the Tav, we find a seed for a tree. We must free the nail from the hand. Where is the door (gate) we came through? All the way back across the wilderness out of Egypt. What feeds they on the way back across to the gate out of the wilderness? What do they reach at the end? Who accompanies them on the way back?

The tree of life sits in the midst of the paradise of God, it's leaves are healing for the nations.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As LightWarrior pointed out the Flaming sword and Cherubim seem to be protecting the garden and Tree of Life. But, what is the flaming sword?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What feeds they on the way back across to the gate out of the wilderness?

Spiritual food

What do they reach at the end?

Water

Who accompanies them on the way back?

Christ

Fire

Could it be Christ is the tree of life?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join