It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle and A Mystery for ATS to Solve - The Dark Goat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

Everything must be pure and free of sin and a clean robe is needed to enter the kingdom of the father.

Thank you. That was a great story. In the link I provided, make sure you read the meaning of the first five letters, from the mystical meaning pdf. It relates to your story by telling you the mechanism of why you wake up.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Hebrew is so foreign to me. Looks like everything is alive. The nouns are like verbs kind of.

Hebrew is a language of action, or acting upon. You should make sure to read the introduction to the mystical meaning pdf, but also the intro to the other pdf lexicon.
edit on 9-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
In ancient and modern Semitic language, Ghah which is the symbol of a rope carried the meaning twisted like the fibers of a rope and from this the meaning of goats which had twisted horns. Since goats are dark in color, it carries the meaning of dark.

In modern Hebrew, this letter doesn't exist anymore as it was absorbed by the letter ayin which is an eye.

So in other words, if I may, the letter Ghah which is darkness was absorbed by Ayin our eyes and we were then destined, in the end, to hit the mark Tav which is the cross.

This is what I got from your riddle, thus far.

You just uncovered a major clue, but this fact relates to what happens with the Ghah in the end. Related, the stop codons have the same purpose. One in particular is important. The first five letters give you the pattern I showed in the clue of the OP. The rest must be fully transcribed as a furrow being plowed by you and the ox. There is a great deal left to see. Once you do, then the Ghah will open to you like a flower (or an eye).

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
In ancient and modern Semitic language, Ghah which is the symbol of a rope carried the meaning twisted like the fibers of a rope and from this the meaning of goats which had twisted horns. Since goats are dark in color, it carries the meaning of dark.

In modern Hebrew, this letter doesn't exist anymore as it was absorbed by the letter ayin which is an eye.

So in other words, if I may, the letter Ghah which is darkness was absorbed by Ayin our eyes and we were then destined, in the end, to hit the mark Tav which is the cross.

This is what I got from your riddle, thus far.

You just uncovered a major clue, but this fact relates to what happens with the Ghah in the end. Related, the stop codons have the same purpose. One in particular is important. The first five letters give you the pattern I showed in the clue of the OP. The rest must be fully transcribed as a furrow being plowed by you and the ox. There is a great deal left to see. Once you do, then the Ghah will open to you like a flower (or an eye).

the first five letters of WHAT give us WHAT pattern. WHAT are we plowing with WHAT ox and WHY am i working with it. WHAT is this ghah thats opening and WHY is it opening.

thats a lot of questions you just left completely blank. but its always like that with you. your posts are waaaaaay too heavy on the intuition and way too light on the precise relationships you seem to be building here.
edit on 9-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

this is both the riddle and the clue. and it must be deciphered to understand that you dont know math? 23 out of 22. double huh??

How can all cardinal directions point east (up)? If a 2D creation cannot see up or down from his plain of existence, how can you see his plain coming at you and transitioning? If you cannot see past or future, how can a 4D creature see you coming? What direction, to him, are you approaching as a 3D object moving into the future? Orthogonal means at right angles. To the 2D creature, your up and down represent his movement from past to future. You can see him coming and where he's been. That's what your view of the world is above his dimension. They are orthogonal to you. 2D is the only way to visualize 4D. Between the two, you should now be able to see where the 23rd letters is. It's the entire lot of letters in one, but at right angles to the 22. Where is the Ghah in the eye?

You might actually get this, but it's not the mystery or solving the riddle. It's only the starting point to then plow the furrow forward to the Tav.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

before i answer your post, i want to be clear in that i want straight answers. no riddles or clues or metaphors. i want to see a connection with reality.

How can all cardinal directions point east (up)?

they dont.

If a 2D creation cannot see up or down from his plain of existence, how can you see his plain coming at you and transitioning? If you cannot see past or future, how can a 4D creature see you coming?

can you provide an example of a 4D creature?

What direction, to him, are you approaching as a 3D object moving into the future? Orthogonal means at right angles. To the 2D creature, your up and down represent his movement from past to future.

according to what theory?

You can see him coming and where he's been. That's what your view of the world is above his dimension. They are orthogonal to you. 2D is the only way to visualize 4D. Between the two, you should now be able to see where the 23rd letters is. It's the entire lot of letters in one, but at right angles to the 22. Where is the Ghah in the eye?

you cant visualize 4D because you dont have the tools. we cant even conceptualize 4 dimensional space. and no, none of that tells me anything about a 23rd letter out of 22. i dont even know what you mean by ghah and eye. ENGLISH!!!

you know what, stop playing games and just lay it straight. because you are just getting way too much satisfaction out of pretending you know something we dont. No riddles, just get to the whole point of this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

the first five letters of WHAT give us WHAT pattern. WHAT are we plowing with WHAT ox and WHY am i working with it. WHAT is this ghah thats opening and WHY is it opening.

thats a lot of questions you just left completely blank. but its always like that with you. your posts are waaaaaay too heavy on the intuition and way too light on the precise relationships you seem to be building here.

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. Did you use the tools? Plow the furrow straight. It's allot of work. Have you ever plowed a garden with a tiller, removed the rocks, then mulched the soil? Did you spend time watering the plants twice a day? What season did you plant in? Harvest is the part you need. You still need to prepare the meal and set the table. It's a process.

Your attitude above is a field of weeds with rocks. That's why you are not getting it. You want to eat first, or just have someone else do all the work. I gave you the tools and the seeds.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

you know what, stop playing games and just lay it straight. because you are just getting way too much satisfaction out of pretending you know something we dont. No riddles, just get to the whole point of this thread.

If I prepared a meal, as I have many times on ATS, you would be just as impolite at the table as you are here. If I teach you how to raise the seeds to bear fruit from soil, then the process to learn teaches you why you should. You fix your own meals, then fix them for me as well. Afterword, I fix you a meal and you are polite.

If you want the answers from this thread, you will work for them or starve. Scraps might fall off the table and you are fed. We'll see.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This is an enjoyable endeavor! I spent a day and a night on the mystery, and I came up with several different interpretations and scenarios. This is my favorite. Please let me know how this compares to your conclusions:

The OX pulls your BODY and moves your FEET to a DOOR to SHOW,....

the NAIL being struck by the TOOL to DIVIDE the CLAY, hollowed out by the WORK of his HAND. He GATHERS the WATER and the SEED which PIERCES the womb. With perfect VISION, by His WORD, MAN was formed and AROSE with MIND (thoughts) and WORD (actions), traveling toward the SIGN that leads to ASCENSION.

(Ghah into Ayin and back to the end)
Missing the mark and going astray, the knowledge of good and evil (duality) [Ghah: Dark Goat] entered the SOUL [Ayin] of mankind. Through the actions (cause-and-effect) of MANKIND they are LAID LOW to the CYCLES of BIRTH and REBIRTH through the suffering of MIND, until they hear the CALLING that leads toward the MARK (cross) that leads back to GOD (Wholeness/Oneness).

edit on 10/9/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: KnightLight

Might I offer this to you, and all as a study to decipher?

www.ancient-hebrew.org...

I am without the time to delve any further, but the link may prove helpful, an assist of sorts. Analyze the meanings behind each letter, form a story or thought flow, reflect on each and as to why ghah was absorbed into ayin.

Each letter has multiple meanings, but along the same idea, follow the order to solve, my best guess.

Thank you for the link. The Lexicon I provided in the OP is from this author. He offers his Lexicon free, but he also sells it. I have a copy on my shelf. The introduction in the PDF covers most of what is on his site. He has some great videos as well that would be invaluable to this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. Did you use the tools? Plow the furrow straight. It's allot of work. Have you ever plowed a garden with a tiller, removed the rocks, then mulched the soil? Did you spend time watering the plants twice a day? What season did you plant in? Harvest is the part you need. You still need to prepare the meal and set the table. It's a process.

i said STOP WITH THE METAPHORS. ENOUGH. you are just playing games and you are frustrating as hell because of it.

edit on 9-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

If I prepared a meal, as I have many times on ATS, you would be just as impolite at the table as you are here. If I teach you how to raise the seeds to bear fruit from soil, then the process to learn teaches you why you should. You fix your own meals, then fix them for me as well. Afterword, I fix you a meal and you are polite.

If you want the answers from this thread, you will work for them or starve. Scraps might fall off the table and you are fed. We'll see.

i am impolite because you hand me an empty plate and insist i acknowledge you as a culinary genius. you havent taught me crap because all you do is throw letters around and use their meanings to tie together sentences that form riddles whose answers are apparently given to you by the holy spirit.

being a reasonable invidivual i need more than that. and by the way, threads are supposed to be about contributing, not leading people around by the nose. i WILL starve if it means not playing your stupid games. i will not do tricks for information and i will NOT do your research for you.

to hell with your riddles you fraud

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

The OX pulls your BODY and moves your FEET to a DOOR to SHOW,....

the NAIL being struck by the TOOL to DIVIDE the CLAY, hollowed out by the WORK of his HAND. He GATHERS the WATER and the SEED which PIERCES the womb. With perfect VISION, by His WORD, MAN was formed and AROSE with MIND (thoughts) and WORD (actions), traveling toward the SIGN that leads to ASCENSION.

You are awesome. It's on the right track. Between your feet, you have seed (scepter), or a house for seed (female). When Ruth uncovered the feet of Boaz, she was symbolizing the seed being given to her. She was gleaning in the field. Boaz was a Guardian Redeemer, or the trusted friend of the land owner teaching the Sons (some rebellious) to work the land. You are learning the same thing here as the same process. Ruth was gleaning, as some people will be doing by reading this. What were they filling? Thet. Why does the wall of the tent separate the children from the parents in relation to why Ruth uncovered the feet of Boaz? What did that have to do with the sandals he threw and the land he was claiming? What does the Kaph (hand) do with the seed (nun), Shepherd (lamed), water (mem)? What does he do with the thorn (Sin) and why is sister sally (NUN) sitting on the thistle (next to the thorn / Sin)? Why does he just want his two front teeth for Christmas?

To know any of this in connection with your first draft, you need to connect the parables and stories to the letters meaning. The mystical meaning pdf is a good way to see it. Just he first five letters will get you on your way to the rest. The larger mystery is why the 22 letters are held in the Ghah together in the eye. Remember, ears must open in soil, fill the heart (basket). We are trying to collect 10 bushels. Ruth was also gleaning. Boaz allowed her to have the entire field of grain. Feet.

It's not easy and I won't give it away. It takes work. The Guardian:

Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The image emerges when you can see it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

(Ghah into Ayin and back to the end) Missing the mark and going astray, the knowledge of good and evil (duality) [Ghah: Dark Goat] entered the SOUL [Ayin] of mankind. Through the actions (cause-and-effect) of MANKIND they are LAID LOW to the CYCLES of BIRTH and REBIRTH through the suffering of MIND, until they hear the CALLING that leads toward the MARK (cross) that leads back to GOD (Wholeness/Oneness).

So close. Why are the letters held in custody?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

i am impolite because you hand me an empty plate and insist i acknowledge you as a culinary genius. you havent taught me crap because all you do is throw letters around and use their meanings to tie together sentences that form riddles whose answers are apparently given to you by the holy spirit.

being a reasonable invidivual i need more than that. and by the way, threads are supposed to be about contributing, not leading people around by the nose. i WILL starve if it means not playing your stupid games. i will not do tricks for information and i will NOT do your research for you.

to hell with your riddles you fraud

Hint: A person of letters knows Greek tragedy. They understand that the fatal flaw in the hero is also theirs. Once you place the other person inside yourself, or rather, them in you, you see them by their image. Empathy is Pathos. So is apathy. Why would a person who is knowledgeable of the letters be free from what they express?

Remember, what you fail to master masters you. What you master then frees you from the ignorance apart form the letters.

Your reply needs pathos. Read the Mystical meaning of the letters. Transcribe, then apply.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You're going to get this. Our friend's replies will show you the mirror. When you get it, sit tight. Don't reveal it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

A Greek Tragedy? You mean like Electra who kills her mother because she loved her father and wanted revenge for her father's murder because her mother was a floozy who was sleeping around and ordered the death of her husband?

Electra was the daughter of King Agammenon and Queen Clytmenstra. Her brother was Orestes and she conspired with him to kill Clytmenestra and Aegisthus. You find her story by Euripides and Sophocles. We could read a lot into the clues, but it isn't a riddle because you didn't ask "what is?"

Why does this relate? You said "Greek Tragedy" and that was the first woman I thought of in a Greek Tragedy. I say Electra.
Strong, pulls your body and moves your feet.....that's plowing, which is what an ox is used for. But also, an ox, which is the head of the Minotaur.

Are you referring to the Mycenean maze of which one needs to escape the minotaur or get eaten?

ETA: I forgot, this is why I thought of a woman, because all the imagery you gave was related to a woman giving birth. I am not sure you all would agree, but as a woman, that's kind of what I perceived. That's why I thought it was about a woman.

edit on 10/9/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

i said STOP WITH THE METAPHORS. ENOUGH. you are just playing games and you are frustrating as hell because of it.

I have a new dog. He's a Feist. It's a rat terrier bread to be a squirrel dog. We have a yard full of squirrels. He has a great time chasing them. When we eat, he sits on a perch I made for him on top of the dog house. He sits at the window at each meal, and barks at us while we eat. It's rather annoying. Still, the other times of the day, it's nice for him to look in the window at us. We have allot of fun with it.

As an animal, he is highly impatient and only knows what he wants. As humans, we have options. I can eat any time I want because I have the tools and have grown much of the food myself in the right seasons. The rest of the ingredients, I work for by earning the money to buy. The dog doesn't know the difference. He even chews up his nice padded bed. I had to screw the bed down into the dog house because he would drag it out into the yard and destroy it. In the evening, he sat in a cold hard wooden dog house.

Why is his problem yours right now? I have told you. This is yours to find. How many meals have I already provided, still sitting on the table at ATS? This one is not a free lunch.

It's not that I am not answering you. You have not listened. All of the answers have already been outlined now. It's just a matter of you sitting at the table and eating. What frees us from the guardian? Why do sheep have fluffy wool that can be died and goats have wiry dark hair? I was a goat at one time. Transcribe the letters, or just read the PDF of the mystical meanings of each letter. Follow it to the end, then apply. Wool grows. From it, you a get new robe. The Shepherd weaves the robe and washes the wool. You don't do that part. Just roam the wilderness until you figure it out.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

We could read a lot into the clues, but it isn't a riddle because you didn't ask "what is?"

You are on the right track. I applaud you.

"What is" is not this riddle. You live in it (the what I mean). It's the answer to the riddle. "Why is???" Like Humpty Dumpty says to Alice...

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything; so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. 'They've a temper, some of them — particularly verbs: they're the proudest — adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs — however, I can manage the whole lot of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

Which is to be master. Impenetrability is the state in which two things cannot occupy the same space. Which is to be master? Good (giving / receiving) or Evil (taking)?

Thank you for the remaining clue. Again, if you simply read the first five letters and their descriptions in the Mystical Meaning PDF, you will see clearly. It all depends on what you see and if you can face it or not. God is love. He keeps no record of wrongs. Only right. Right is a direction. The hands of God is in the PDF. You could learn this by reading it. Start there to see more from your reply.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Why does this relate? You said "Greek Tragedy" and that was the first woman I thought of in a Greek Tragedy. I say Electra.
Strong, pulls your body and moves your feet.....that's plowing, which is what an ox is used for. But also, an ox, which is the head of the Minotaur.

The mysteries you are referring to were designed to move the mind, just as the Bible is designed to do the same. Enoch described these as the worthless mysteries. They were in Heaven, and read the mysteries, but their version was worthless. Enoch and Adam saw the tablets and understood. Why? Simple. Adam named the animals. What do you use for names? Letters, which implies that Adam knew the key to the names.

My point in solving this is to show you that the letters are the key to the path you plow. Read the PDF of the mystical meaning, then you will want to use the other tool to plant all the seeds you can. This can be a giant garden. More corps means more work. Remember that. It's worth it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join