It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle and A Mystery for ATS to Solve - The Dark Goat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: WarminIndy

What I meant by bondage, was being bound to Christ to know they way. Once we are clean, repent, and return, we are free, therefore our Savior will no longer be bound to those who have become of the light.

Christ is bound to us, by his own doing, to the very last one. He will tend his flock until they are all home, then the bondage of our sins will be broken, and Christ after that? Absorbed as well? I will think/feel on that.

You found the nail, the thorn and the thistle of the seed. Why couldn't Moses enter the promised land?

"Must we bring you water out of this rock?"

"We" is Moses and Arron. Moses took credit, instead of giving it to God. He struck the rock instead of speaking. Each of these are reflections of the Lord Himself, Yahweh. Yahweh stated that he was God with none besides. He struck the foundation of God's will with war and bloodshed. God's will is to give only. Jesus became the rock, or reflection of God's will.

The Son of God is nailed to us for a reason. We are here due to the error in him from the beginning. Sister Sally sitting on a thistle is NUN on a thistle. All he wants for Christmas are his two front teeth. I am waiting on someone to make the connection.

edit on 11-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I have some questions:

1.) According to the Mystic link, Moses was "The Fallen One"?

2.) The son of David, his heir, Solomon was the False Messiah?

3.) Leviathan and Behemot are to kill each other...Beasts of Land and Sea...yet, this is the Torah, not NT, so the NT Revelation exists in the Torah?...and after Egos are destroyed, the feasting of Tza Kadim (sorry for poor spelling) on their flesh will unite and transform, make ready souls to enter a different soul state?

I am somewhat confused by the spiritual meanings explained by the Mystic link. It seems to infer the Torah and NT clash over the main antagonists, Fallen One and False Messiah. Like I said, my review has confused me as far as the two Testaments. Will you help clear this up for me or reset my thought process in order to decipher the meanings of NUN (Moses, The Great Fish, The Fallen One); SHIM ( TWO, EAT, Leviathan/Behemot)?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Ab Father. Raham (thunder). Abraham

Abram, before the Hey was added, was destined to birth two nations. Abraham is Father of Thunder. Rham means thunder.

Genesis 22:13 Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son.

Abraham had two sons. Both great nations. Both 12 tribes.

Kind Abraham left Hagar and Ishmael in the wilderness with a jug of water and some bread. Israel reached the promised land, but Moses had to stay in the wilderness and not cross the Jordan. He failed to acknowledge God when bringing forth the water. Instead of speaking it, he hit the rock with his staff. The Scepter is seed, or staff, or rod. Between the feed is the seed.

Genesis 49:10

The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come and the obedience of the nations shall be his.

Ruth uncovered the feet of Boaz after gleaning in the field behind the Guardians. Boaz was a Guardian Redeemer. The sandal he threw gave him the land and Ruth. A sandal fits the foot (Seed). She uncovered his feet (Seed).

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

NUN Fish, or one swimming. Sperm. What is the sperm swimming toward in the birth canal? The seed, or egg, or thing to enter.

The souls of Israel divide into two general
categories, symbolized by fish and land
animals. The two prototypes of these
categories are the leviathan and the
behemot.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

In the future, the two
prototypes, leviathan andbehemot
, will unite in battle, each "killing" the "ego" of the
other, thereafter to blend together in true
union.

Ephesians 2

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

If Israel clashes with their own brother, what happens?

You have just about figured it out, thereby proving the reality of God. So close. When you get it, everything I have said about DNA, the Seed (ears) and Gods work here with Men will be confirmed as accurate. This mystery will be revealed in your lifetime when Israel clashes with their own brother. The NUN is sitting on the thistle. Literally, they are just outside the walls of their city. Love enemies.

If a Hebrew could read this thread, they would see their savior and know who the ram is.

He preached peace. Here is the peace process they need: Mideast Peace Process that Will Work

He was their Herald. They should listen. By they, I mean both of them. We are the witnesses.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Revelation 10:10New International Version (NIV)

10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.

I knew Ishmael played a part and always wondered and I guess we all knew because he came from abraham , the term Yeshau used I never knew you seems a bit worrying lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Thank you for your direction.

Judaism and Islam become one, the two tribes of 12 unite. Mecca could be interpreted as the Beast of the Sea, Israel as Beast of the Land? The Sea will wash over the Land, humbled and without Ego, the Land will be seeded with selflessness knowledge, thenTwo become One.

Where does the Antichrist fit into this if at all? Hebrews will see Christ as the Savior/Herald of the Heart? The Ram that Abram sacrificed represents Christ? The Ram sacrifice foreshadowed Christ's sacrifice to ultimately join the two tribes of 12, rather than put an end to the lineage and will of God's union? Again, I am spinning, but it seems to be coming into focus for me, or am I drifting? If I am not, then Christians, Jews, amd Muslims all will unite and ascention will happen. One Religion.

edit on 12-10-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

Thank you for your direction.

Judaism and Islam become one, the two tribes of 12 unite. Mecca could be interpreted as the Beast of the Sea, Israel as Beast of the Land? The Sea will wash over the Land, humbled and without Ego, the Land will be seeded with selflessness knowledge, thenTwo become One.

Where does the Antichrist fit into this if at all? Hebrews will see Christ as the Savior/Herald of the Heart? The Ram that Abram sacrificed represents Christ? The Ram sacrifice foreshadowed Christ's sacrifice to ultimately join the two tribes of 12, rather than put an end to the lineage and will of God's union? Again, I am spinning, but it seems to be coming into focus for me, or am I drifting? If I am not, then Christians, Jews, amd Muslims all will unite and ascention will happen. One Religion.

The book of Romans sheds light on this. The antichrist opposes the witnesses. Babylon is destroyed for commerce. Ezekiel 28. Today, the three in opposition are Rome, Israel and Islam. What is common to Christians (neutral), Israel (proton) and Islam? Jesus. What does he bring? Unity. What is left? The ram. This outcome is logical to the physics, the letters and the story we live today. Rome is the Ram. They know their time is short. Jesus told Peter to feed the Sheep. Still today, he is the Prince and is dressed as the ram caught in the thicket. Taught by would be more accurate.
edit on 12-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So awesome and it really does make the puzzle fit.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Infact i had a dream a couple years ago and this really brings light to it, i was sitting waiting for an eclipse and i could see all the planets lining up, but somehow i could see them all and the sun in the middle and they all lined up and than it went dark but thats when the ufos came and they were small and they were so happy, and like they were free. The unity the sun brings but i just wonder about the aliens in my dreams and maybe it because everything is renewed or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorOfLight96

So awesome and it really does make the puzzle fit.

It is if you can see it. Today is a moment of profound epiphany. Notice what I added to the last post. Peter can confess. Rome can turn before it's too late. Even one priest has a chance. They will regret if the refuse. It's coming quickly.

Epiphany is defined as - noun
the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12).
the festival commemorating the Epiphany on January 6.
a manifestation of a divine or supernatural being.
a moment of sudden revelation or insight.

In Greek, peripeteia nounformal
a sudden reversal of fortune or change in circumstances, especially in reference to fictional narrative.

Jesus enters as King when the financial tables turn over and the benches (rest) are turned for those selling doves (peace). Today, the peacemakers have no rest. Moneychangers are in debt. All of it can be forgiven with confession. Their version of the mysteries is fictional. Truth is in the letters and words, not the false mystery. The Ghah is in the eye of the beholder. Inside. Fix the inside to be heeled / healed.

The word is the Son of God. We, who are many, are one loaf. Water keeps us from being burnt toast. See the baker and cup bearer in Genesis.

We are in the eye of God through the letters. As I have said, transcribe them to engage them into your own reality.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The Vatican must confess, as it is serving as the False Prophet now. However, Revelation claims The False Prophet ushers in The Antichrist. What would make The Vatican confess? Now I need to re-read Revelation.

The False Prophet, Beast of Land, Beast of Sea preceed The Antichrist. Christ returns after a brief period of peace, World unity under false pretense. The Sign in the Heavens foretells Christ's return. Will The Vatican confess before or after that?

Revelation leads a belief that Rome will burn, or be purified by fire, only saved (changed) by the Water (Sea) that washes upon the Land, after the Egos die? The Vatican's confession will Signal Christ's return. Then the Ram will be lead away, The Rapture begins. Christ will return again with all the Heavens and Armageddon ensues.

That is how I recall Revelation, now I must verify with new insight...this may take a while.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The Mystery Unraveled

Parallel to DNA, this thread has shown you the revelation of how letters are in the eye of the one beholding them. For God, the 23rd letter of Hebrew Ghah, contains all 22 letters in one sequence within his eye. For mankind, we discover the letters one at a time until all of them are transcribed into our hearts, ears and eyes. This is the promise of God--to write the word on our hearts. To stop the sequencing of letters expressed in water, the last letter must be fully realized, like a stop codon of DNA. The sequence is happening in time, ending when the Son of God reaches the Tav. Once he does, he fully realizes God the Father and then receives the Mother's Spirit as his own. We have arrived at the mystery. Now for the Riddle of it all.

Riddle (Words to the Christmas Song: Two Front Teeth)

Why does he only want His two front teeth for Christmas? Resh is your clue leading to Shin. Why is sister sally (NUN) sitting on a thistle? Here is another clue: Tav Nouns and Verbs from Lexicon

Resh from the Mystical Meaning PDF:

"Although the letter reish is situated close to the end of the alefbeit," its primary meaning is "head" or "beginning." There are
four "beginnings" in the alef-beit (comparable to the four New Years enumerated in the beginning of the tractate Rosh HaShanah) relative to four different categories of phenomena."

Compare this to baptisms of Earth, Air, Water and then Fire. What does fire (catharsis) bring? Purification. Spirit is the last Baptism (Pathos). In relation to the Resh and the song Two Front Teeth, why does he want the letter for Christmas?

Now, look at Shin (Two Front Teeth). He wants his Shin after becoming the head. Resh is the beginning of the filling from wisdom. Once the clarification of wisdom is attained, the filling begins. Shin, or two front teeth, is for what purpose? Shin is also part of his new name, just as Abram became Abraham. Check the true name of the Savior over YHVH.

SHIN

The flame bound to the coal. When the baptism of mankind is complete from water, what is next? The flame, but he coal is not consumed. Here, we see the changeless essence of invariant symmetry. God does not change, but the fire that burns within does change what it hits. This is the essence of light revealing what it hits. Coal is carbon, or the mark of mankind (6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). The beast is burned away (chaff), but the essence of the carbon remains. This purification leads to the Spirit of Holiness in mankind from the experience. We are entering the fire in our day and age.

QUOTE from the PDF: "The inner
flame is the paradoxical latent presence of
the power of change within the changeless.
The outer flame of the shin is continuously
in a state of motion and change."

Paradoxical to invariant symmetry laws in physics. The laws do not change, but the translational symmetry of the weak force does. God is the Strong Force. We are changed by the process from beginning to end, just as a sequence of DNA is transcribed into the proteins. Death renews the process into life again. It is this SHIN of change that leads to the Tav as the PDF states.

Within all of us (including the Son of God), there is a flame bound to the coal.

QUOTE: "Nonetheless the endurance of the
flame depends upon the changeless essence
of the coal. In the World to Come, the
changeless essence will reveal itself within
the flame."

Where was the Flame that Moses witnessed? In the thornbush. Where is the flame that Israel witnessed? Under the crown of thorns. Where will we next witness the flame? Babylon, or the Ram caught in the thicket.

QUOTE: "In the flame of a candle one sees three levels
of light: the "dark light" around the wick of
the candle, the white flame encompassing it,
and an amorphous aura around the white
flame itself. Each of these three levels of
revealed light manifests a dimension
contained within the invisible flame present
in the coal. In general the flame symbolizes
love, as is said: "as mighty as death is
love...the flame of G-d." The dark light
corresponds to the love of Israel, souls
enclothed within physical bodies. The white
light corresponds to the love of Torah. The
aura corresponds to the love of G-d. These
are the three essential manifestations of love
as taught by the Ba'al Shem Tov. The fourth
head of the shin of the future - the revelation
of the essence of the coal itself - corresponds
to the love of the Land of Israel and, as our
Sages teach: "the Land of Israel will in the
future spread to incorporate all the lands of
the earth.""

From the Shin, we reach the TAV, or the inheritance (Gift at Christmas).

Reaching the Tav requires the struggle to learn each letter. Although we have not learned them all by any means, we can see where we are on the timeline. We are currently waiting for the Resh to complete. Shin is next as the Holy Spirit descends on Mankind. We reach the end of the furrow, then begin planting seed. Do you have seed in your heart? Have you been bearing fruit, then storing the seed?

Only the wheathead is kept. The chaff is burned in the fire. Water puts out fire. This is the gift given 2000 years ago. Water, light and soil. Seed needs all three.

For the mystery and riddle, that's about it, but the best is yet to come if you have transcribed them all.

Isaiah 5:26 - "He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!"

The Shepherd can whistle for Sheep with the Shin. Can you hear his voice throughout all of our world? Listen to it. It's all in the song:

For those who participated, I appreciate what you have done to reach the end. Great job. Thank you for the experience. Enjoy the rest of the journey.

Sesame Street - Letters / Learning to Read / ELMO (Helene)

Why is Elmo Red with no teeth?

The heeling of the ship in the wind:

The power of the goddess, having indeed been manifested in previous times, has been abundantly revealed in the present generation. In the midst of the rushing waters it happened that, when there was a hurricane, suddenly a divine lantern was seen shining at the masthead, and as soon as that miraculous light appeared the danger was appeased, so that even in the peril of capsizing one felt reassured and that there was no cause for fear.

— Admiral Zheng He and his associates (Changle inscription)

In all cultures, the Mother (Ruach Elohim), watches over her children in the water as the mast is heeled by the wind.

John 3

"‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
…………………………..
Jim Morrison seemed to tap into a spiritual force, I have to say that after seeing his possession on stage that he did break on through to the other side. Was it the music? Was it the lyrics?

It was the alcohol and drugs and his egomaniac personality and bad poetry.He was "In his high heavens"…nothing more…

The message is very clear in what they are saying, but music has historically been used to push someone into a trance and they become possessed. It happens on a small scale to everyone, but through the lyrics you are taking in the worldview of someone else but to never question just what spiritual force you are connecting to, that's the tragedy.

Music can make someone go into a trance because they want to go into a trance.It is just a state of mind(being in your heavens) there is neither nothing inherently good nor bad about it.It just depends on the person and the circumstance and the condition of their mind.There are no mystical forces of good or evil at work.

I'm a songwriter and composer and know "many" songwriters and songs and I guarantee the vast majority of songwriters (even famous known ones) have no idea what they are saying and most are saying nothing.Robert Plant admits being embarrassed by Stairway to Heaven and had no idea what it means.Dylan wrote his masterpiece All Along The Watchtower when he was laid up from a bike wreck and was reading the old testament.He said the same thing as Robert.He doesn't know what it means they were just words that sounded good.Most rock lyrics are words that sound good when sung.That is the main objective of a "song"..to sound good.

Man has been "reading" into words since they were able to communicate.It is the seed of babel(the confusion of words).As Paul Simon wrote the Truth in the Boxer.

"All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"…

Look at it this way, suppose you have just shot a house and the lighting is normal for the daytime, but with that same shot, if you played a happy, jingly tune, then the audience is going to think it is a comedy, but if you take the same house and play sinister or dark music, then the audience will know it is going to be a horror film.

These are simply constructs the director uses in creating a film. The end product is the result of the director's choices in what music to play, how to set the lights and what angles the camera operator should use. Everything works toward one product and that is what you see on the screen. Music does have the power to influence, that's why it is used in film.
……………………..

I used to write music libraries.They are more like cold readings where you don't know what it is going to be synched with you just go for a general vibe and hell after all your meticulous effort to create a panorama of succulent sound…they could use just the drums!!

I just got some "more" new recording software(sample library orchestras) and have wanted to compose serious music or soundtracks or trailers or video games(now it is possible for relatively in expensive ALL at home).The early soundtracks are usually programed(classical recordings or pop ) before composers like Erich Korngold.When Mahler heard his music when Korngold was in his early teens he declared him a genius as did Strauss.By the age of 23 in 1920 he was an international success.His big breakthrough and the turning point of soundtracks was wining an oscar in 1938 for Robin Hood the first time a "composer"(and not a music program director) won.That set the stage for serious composers to "score" films like Randy Newmans uncle Alfred Newman(not Alfred E.!!)

Soundtracks are neo classic music pop songs.You are "scoring" to an image.Composers like Korngold wanted to create music that didn't need the image but the images only enhanced his vision.That's what I'm interested in.The music needs to stand on it's own.Most soundtrack music doesn't ….it is like a bad pop song you can't get out of your head because it is so banal.The same with a great art lyric.I can be read as art "poetry" without the need of music to convey it's meaning.That eliminates the vast majority of pop songs being great art.

Modern symphonic music is virtually unheard by the masses. Brilliant compositions with only tin ears to hear them(and that don't want to).It is through film (and even more so through video games)the masses are exposed to the art of music.John Williams is as close as it gets right now(and his glory days seem to be in the past) and he is a "pop" symphony composer.

When geniuses of the caliber of Korngold or Leonard Bernstein arise then the world will hear Great Art music again in film.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Sure, there's nothing inherently good or bad in a book of ink and paper, nor in a bottle filled with whiskey. It's when you use that book of paper and ink and drink that bottle of whiskey that you know the effects of it.

When it comes to movie soundtracks, there have been very good ones, such as Hugh Montenegro. Who would have thought to include whistling and snapping whips? But it worked. Waaa waaaaaa waaa, everyone knows that today even if they don't know where it came from.

I am sure that Jim Morrison was just playing around when it came to the possession on stage, those voices were just him playing a game of impersonating Mercedes McCambridge and Vincent Price, maybe. I am sure it makes people feel comfortable to think that way, but you know that these things have happened to many musicians before they even sang the lyrics.

Jim Morrison sang "cancel my subscription to the resurrection". I'm sure he really didn't mean anything by that. And when Robert Plant sang "if there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be afraid now, it's just the May Queen". Those are just random lyrics about nothing, I suppose, even if it is a direct reference to Beltaine.

You can minimize the lyrics all you want, but you know as well as I that lyrics are out of the worldviews of the lyricist. Morrison wasn't a believing Christian and it shows. Even Dylan stated in his song "You gotta' serve somebody, well it might be the devil, or it just might be the Lord, but you gotta' serve somebody".

Sure, we aren't all like Charles Manson thinking the Beatles are the four horsemen, but enough of modern music lyrics are very straightforward in meaning.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
I am trying to figure it out as I type
, I have found the Hebrew letters for the words in capital letter in the phrase you emphasized on, all but BODY. I can't seem to find the letter that would represent the body.

In the op you speak of a picture?? What is it?

The picture is the one I posted in the OP. The body is the house / temple of God. The links I provided are key to this, but you will need the elements of each letter in sequence to see 23 from 22.

Ah yes. you will. This is the essence of the riddle: to see the difference between these two, seemingly following, one after the other, but totally different. Thanks for this.
tetra

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The motion through the alphabet is the creation story. The journey of the Fool who forgot to see 23. Its all tied together in mythology, numerology, science. No matter how you look at it its describing the same thing. What is above reflects the structure of what is below. The male and female, the behemoth and leviathan the battle between the two. Overseen by the goat the 23rd the rope the dna. recognize them all and make them all come to be. the 23 become 69 in all realms that are to be. But wait there is one more for 72 is the total. Don't forget about yourself the final entity

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join