It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Blood Cells?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I had the thought that perhaps we are physical representations of blood cells of mother earth. Maybe our paths in life are guided by the paths we took as a blood cell inside a person.

So often we hear some call the earth mother and i have been having some pretty vivid visions of how we could all be connected and the cycle of life could be the basis for our actions here on earth.

I really do not want to dig too deep into this because it becomes very racist when it is broken down and that is not my aim. I will say that i think the number 500000000 on the georgia guidestones could be chosen out of some search for a proper balance that one should maintain in the body.

Anyways the whole idea becomes quite alarming when you take into acount the fact that viewing the planet as a person has been around for a very long time and has been the foundation for very much i have learned over the years. I just ask that you not be offended by the thought but discern if it could be that someone else had this thought long ago and have been working very hard to transform the planet into the likeness of what they find to be a balance of humanity.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Our red blood cells help us carry oxygen to our cells and carbon dioxide out of our body. Im not sure how we would be like our red blood cells.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: danielsil18

The base thought is that earth is a projection of a person. That on a level we can't see earth is just someone that has been put in front of something comparable to a green screen or an mri. That image would have electricty and could be used through something like cgi to be the basis for a physical projection that is what we see as earth. If so then much of nature and such would take on roles that mimiced in actions but not physical appearance that of processes in a human body.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What would be our physical purpose though?

Because basically everything in our body has a purpose and they work together for the survival of the whole body. I see the contrary in this planet.

edit on 8-10-2014 by danielsil18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It's a neat idea, but it's just an idea IMO. There is no evidence that our bodies and this earth are projections of a living being and it's components. According to your analogy I guess continents would be organs, the water represents the amount of our bodies that are made of water (the % of water on earth to the whole is about the same as our bodies ratio, which gives you a little weight here), the core would be the heart...ect.

I guess by saying by breaking it down by color of cells being racist, you are saying that white people are white blood cells who's job it is to defend the body against attack and disease? I don't know about that one....I think white blood cells are about 1% of the total population of the whole of blood cells.

I do think there is a general structure to way life works....the whole, the parts working in a symbiotic way, liquid, decay....ect. To say that means our world is a projection of a being and that we are blood cells I think is just taking a shortcut. Sure, we are an important part of this world and this world needs life to be what it is...but beyond that, no I don't think we are a projection of something totally different and familiar. Cool idea though

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: danielsil18

I think the purpose would be to live here. I see it as more of a futuristic type of activity that one can undergo in order for many to expierence being human. You could create entire universes this way of harnessing the elictrical outputs of a human and using filters and such you could create everything you see around you from just one person. Imagine what one could do with a whole planet.
edit on 8-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nowyouseeme

Yea you get the idea and really the thought of us being blood cells is just a start on the thinking process. It may be more accurate that we are just energy representations of bacteria. I have to disagree with you about how the overall thought is not true because i strongly believe that when we put the pieces together in the right order it will become clear. I do agree though that much of what i say may be wrong but i bet our history will have the answers spread out all over the different societies and in the plant and animal kingdom. To reverse engineer something like this would take great work and even to be able to see the outline at this point is a hurdle in itself. If true then all we would really be doing is figuring out what we have already done at some point.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would say we are more like platelets. We cover things up and can become autoimmune. Railroads and highways are the veins and arteries, phones lines and cell towers the nervous system, the internet becomes the neurons of the brain with memory, water is the blood (rivers, lakes) weather and ecology the immune system. You dam a river and the life around it dies, first the vegetation, then the animals. You tourniquet an arm and your cells die from lack of oxygen and nutrients. Cars become the red blood cells bringing nutrients (groceries) to other parts of the body.

Or did I just eat a mushroom and am tripping?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If we compress the entire 4.5 Billion year history of the earth into a 24-hour day, then humans (homo sapiens) didn't come along until 2 minutes before midnight. What was the Earth using as its "blood" for the other 23 hours and 58 minutes?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Chewingonmushrooms

That brings up the question of does it take chewing something to see the whole?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People Most likely for this to be true it would be having a computer interface of sorts and would comprise the model from various aspects of other planets. It does not make sense yet but the ground would be older than the whole. More that likely the physical is just a picture of a planet that evolved the way some are finding yet the picture is only a few thousand yrs old. All it would take is for one planet to evolve into what science sees then after technology took hold the the copies and time lines could then expand into whatever form someone wanted to make it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

it did for me
. I "understood" afterwards. It took me off of my atheistic logical reductionism and into a holistic, inter-connectiveness, agnostic spiritualism. In essence, a whole world that I never knew existed.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Humans are more comparable to a sentient tumour or infestation than a blood cell.
I still like your idea, OP. Sometimes, zooming out gives a better sense of perspective.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We're more like mold spores. We grow and consume, and once we've consumed everything we move on.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Last week i was fasting and at day two when my stomach was completly empty and i came into contact with a very small piece of poison mushroom that is common white kind that will kill you if ingested. The small amount was not enough to harm me but it had very suprising effects on my digestive system. It took away all hunger pains and gave me a full feeling that relieved the symptoms from not eating. This happened after i had a vision of a chinese man that never ate and he was doing the same thing. I am in no way saying that this is what happened to me and just wanted to share it without getting into any talk of illegal drug use.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wonder much about how racial divides play into this whole concept. It is clear we are all driven by forces we know not and things like being from the wrong side of the tracks takes on a new meaning. It is odd how we try so hard to overcome certain aspects of our lives but things are pretty much the same. If that is the case then what does an undivided world lead too? The death of a planet? What if a community of one race was put into a region to represent a certain organ? How would multiculturalism effect a system as such? You got to admit the futher down the road of multiculturism we go the worse off the planet seems to get.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I wonder much about how racial divides play into this whole concept. It is clear we are all driven by forces we know not and things like being from the wrong side of the tracks takes on a new meaning. It is odd how we try so hard to overcome certain aspects of our lives but things are pretty much the same. If that is the case then what does an undivided world lead too? The death of a planet? What if a community of one race was put into a region to represent a certain organ? How would multiculturalism effect a system as such? You got to admit the futher down the road of multiculturism we go the worse off the planet seems to get.

I think we are all blessed with differing perspectives, especially when it comes to race. What I mean is that each race views reality and the implications of reality a tad bit different, but I think that's a great thing. It's that variety, like all life that sheds an unique perspective and perception of things. But that's small variables really, in essence we all feel, have emotions that lead us to ecstasy and rage, have our good and have our bad. We all get sick, we all get entwined by ego and identification of the body and mind. So in some paradoxical sense we are both unique and both the same.

Where would this world be without white people, or black people, or indio people or asian people (not PC here), or native people? This world would be incomplete IMO, or seriously lacking. We all bring a unique feel that turns into a slowly cooked hearty meal

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ChewingonmushroomsWe would likely be dead without all the different races. My thoughts were more geared toward the thought that a certain set of people put in a certain region by the creator and ment to stay inside certain bounderies in order to perform certain functions in order to fullfill their part of the earth. Invading that region would be akin to an internal sickness of the human body as would it be to move certain people out of their place in this world.

I believe that somewhere in the future a certain man found a way to spin so fast that he thereby stopped time. On our end we see that spinning as the earth is turning. He is recalling his past and our present in something like a life flash before your eyes event. The stars we humans have had knowledge of throughout the years could be something like just points of targets or bodies being mapped around him at the time the spinning started. Through out the years a computer system has mapped the layout of the entire planet around him. If so that would mean that everything outside of our atmosphere is just another planet and we are being protected by the energy produced and the space station has huge implications on our future because it is set just between the two worlds.

If we managed to get outside ourselves we would be so small compared to the rest of the world and would have no real impact unless we figured out how to ressonate at different frequencies and enlarge ourselves. One kinda crazy thing i see is how florida looks like a sac and maine looks like a male organ. Sounds really crazy until you look at the supossed mystery hole in california that leeds to groom lake. That is a bit way out there but it does all seem to line up.

If any of that is true then it is likely that at the same time of our trip back in time another had to begin the same spin in order to offset the balance and at that time a computer somewhere somehow combined the two into what we see as earth today. That would mean that there are two beings possibly inside the same ball and would tie in nicely with the yin and yang symbols we see and that would give us the duality we live in today. It all fits loosely with most religious stories and most cultures could find comon ground with what i say givin that it was more detailed and put to better terms. Time Travellers

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Blood cells serve a purpose, humans dont. And thats a BIG difference. Take out humanity of the picture and you get a better everything. Sorry if thats not welcomed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon It is welcomed but the truth is we do not know if we have a purpose. I am thinking now that the terrain is just an outward look at the inside of the body and the blood cells would be the animals while we are the organs or individual cells of organs. The animals would be the blood and also serve as a platform for other beings to enter our reality spiritually. The plants would be the nerve system.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join