It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Blood Cells?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

i get what you mean. Unfortunaly if humans didnt discover their purpose yet it is because there is none. You personally chose what your purpose is and make the most of your life, thats what it is about. It there was a purpose behind the human existence it might be a few things but none would satisfy anyone who is not aware of the true definition of Free will.

Actually there is one purpose that i find thought provoking: what if humankind was but a sacrifice to give birth to a new kind of species whose philosophies would allow them to be able to survive harmoniously with Nature and able to travel to others planets by means that respect the whole? In short, what if current society with all its failure and neverending problem IS the prerequisite for an evolued and balanced generation to be born?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

The true purpose we seek would be hidden among our everyday activities. I find no connections in the thought that we should all die so we can see if we will transform into something else. To make a transformation then we would need to have goals and actions that pave the way to our future. Simply ending life because we are not yet aware yet is just a copout.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Haha.. why does it become racist when broken down? Because white blood cells?

I think this is one of those thoughts everyone has some sort of manifestation of. Humans as germs/virus/blood cells. Usually when they are sixteen and smoke for the first time. I thought of us more as mold. Who knows anything could be. Carry on thinking.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I say we are bacteria and or virus for this planet, not blood cells.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
After thinking about it i say we are cells of organs and animals are the blood and plants make up the nervous system. I say that the features of earth are an inside out representation of a person or GOD. The one i will stick too is the thought of plants being the nervous system and earth being the inside of a person. Exactly opposite of what we see when we look at a person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join