It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four suspects arrested in London planning public beheading in UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
First alleged Isil terror plot on UK foiled amid growing fears of beheadings

FThe first alleged Isil-linked terror plot on UK soil has been foiled by police and MI5 amid fears jihadists are returning from Syria to carry out beheadings on British streets.Four men were arrested in dramatic armed raids in London during which one suspect had to be Tasered by police.The men are feared to have been in the “early stages” of planning a “significant” attack and it is understood one line of inquiry is whether they wanted to emulate the sort of brutal execution that has become Isil’s hallmark on a British street.Police and intelligence agencies have become increasingly concerned that the terror group, which has already beheaded four Western hostages, is encouraging similar attacks overseas.Fears have heightened further after the UK joined air strikes against the terrorists

TAKEN from Telegraph

REALLY BEGINNING TO FREAK ME OUT!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Crazy. You mean this story? (From the Blaze, not the Telegraph)

Four Would-Be Beheaders Nabbed

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Good to see MFI are doing their jobs.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

And what would that be? Making furniture or creating a fearful public

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yup

It is my nickname for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"Early Stages"? Either some random bloke is dragged off the street and beheaded or not.

Aside buying a knife and owning a phone, it's difficult to see what huge level of planning is required. This is why this kind of terror is actually terrifying, potentially.

I'm calling bull# on this.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well they are certainly doing a good job of frightening me but doesnt take much bit of a wimp at the best of times.a reply to: VoidHawk

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Are they back? Good, maybe they'll deliver the kitchen I ordered from them a few years ago?

On a serious note, this will probably be the first of many over the next few months. It is worrying, but keep calm and carry on! We're British after all.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well we have already seen how easy last year with Lee Rigby havent we and look how easy that was, that is what frightens me. I would also like to know why they have been allowed back in UK, I thought anyone travelling back from Syria werent going to be let back in UK.a reply to: KingIcarus

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well we have already seen how easy last year with Lee Rigby havent we and look how easy that was, that is what frightens me. I would also like to know why they have been allowed back in UK, I thought anyone travelling back from Syria werent going to be let back in UK.a reply to: KingIcarus

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
With any luck, they'll pick someone with Ebola.

Then fly back to Syria/Iraq unawares, innocently infecting their compatriots.

Wouldn't need "boots on the ground" then.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Frightening to think that this goes in houses in our streets every day throughout the year, i.e.. someone or other is planning some evil to wreak havoc and put fear into us. It is at times like this you're thankful that M15 can read emails and hack telephone calls.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

if they did that then their "companion " goats would get sick...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

UGH,
Yes lets give ISIS Ebola... idiot.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If the neo cons and bankers do not get what they want, heads WILL be coming off.

I suggest we all just drink the kool aid. These people are serious. They want something that is going to see a lot of people get killed... do you think they are not willing to kill to get it?

This news tells me that these powers feel confident that they will be able to push this new terror through without much convincing. A "foiled" plot could be food enough for them. Lets hope so.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I don't think it would be that easy this time, because I doubt those there would not act. Ld Rigby's murderers had the advantage of shock on their side, that doesn't exist any more.

I think many would immediately notify the police and some would certainly have a good go at them, they clearly don't know the British spirit - push us too hard and we don't just push back we will run right over you.

This nonsense can be stopped immediately by deporting their families as the deterrent - no more free education and health, possibly housing etc if they are not working. Many immigrants have large families to support so benefit, unless they are in a very good job will be flowing into that household and the threat of their own vulnerable ones being made to pay the price for their religio-psychotic acts will make most of them think again. Perhaps many of the muslim community will agree with the deterrent I doubt its not used elsewhere for unwelcome families. It would also separate the 'british muslim' from the one that has dragged his archaic behaviour with him and hopes to inflict it on us all.

I am a loss as to how these people can get back into this country - our government might have foiled this one plot but if others have merely waltzed through customs, then how many more are being planned. Archaic islam doesn't travel its as simple as that and shouldn;t expect it to.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenSlumbers
It is at times like this you're thankful that M15 can read emails and hack telephone calls.

What other freedoms are you prepared to relinquish in the name of fear and safety. I'm willing to take my chances. I'd rather not have every phone call hacked and every email read by mi5. If I get decapitated by a terrorist, so be it. It's highly unlikely. I'm not prepared to live my life in fear of these people, when there are far more dangerous things out there far more likely to kill me. Don't capitulate to terrorists. That's what they want you to do. I don't get scared of going for a drive or crossing a busy street.if your really scared of terrorists It would be safer to never leave your house, just padlock all your doors and hide under your duvet.

new topics

top topics

join