It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Is Destroying The World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Iraq requested international assistance.

Yes, I know. "Saddam must go".

Syria requested international assistance.

And "Assad must go", too.

Mind meld someone else… that "by request" crap doesn't fly with me.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The current Iraqi and Syrian governments requested assistance.
40 Nations are involved.

If you could refute the facts and support your claim using facts you would have by now so why bother playing this game?

You made claims you couldn't support and instead of stating you made a mistake you instead keep trying to push the mistake you made.

Tell me -

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's America's fault Putin is acting so aggresive too.
It will be America's fault if Putin launches a nuclear attack,it will be America's fault if America launches a nuclear attack
It will be America's fault is Islamic State launches a nuclear attack, it will be America's fault is Israel,Pakistan,Europe,China go to war. It will be america's fault if there is no war.

Its america's fault,always and for whatever reason. This is the basis of our agit-prop machinery comrades.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Feel the difference???

Facts? From which side?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

What in the hell are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Women are no more to blame than the Queen of Denmark or Europe. There are still things not told, not revealed and not acknowledged going on here. Erasing the wars, and leaving them hidden, almost guarantees we will do that history over again, as we have before. The feminist movement was designed to erode the family structure. This has pretty much worked, here, anyway. But it was designed, and designed with purposes in mind. Just as blaming Europe for WWII and what happened thereafter was designed. We have not yet gotten free of the designers. We've only become more dependent upon their machinations. Many of us, actually are the cows that are being milked, whatever it appears to be. A lot has been simulated to make what's happening now, happen. And to hide what's been done and why. These are times and ways of replacing, so as to keep hiding, what's really going on.
tetra50
eta: what's going on is illustrated by what only I can see right now, unfortunately, in a small way: I can't edit to correct my post, because when I go to the edit screen, the mistake doesn't appear there, so I can't correct it in what you are seeing. It is frustrating, to say the least. And it means it looks like I've made an error in my post, when I didn't on the edit screen, so that I cannot correct it--and all you see, is the error.
edit on 10-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2014 by tetra50 because: maybe this time it willl work

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
'Washington is Destroying The World'

...It seems somehow right that that heading has a picture of a Mushroom Cloud next to it...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAllNext
'Washington is Destroying The World'

...It seems somehow right that that heading has a picture of a Mushroom Cloud next to it...

All the while Russia moves nukes into Crimea...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join